As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

What's squishy, stretchy and transforms almost anything? ITS [Love]

• CelloCello Registered User regular
    My biggest problem with ordering food from an Indian restaurant is I will eat Butter Chicken until the heat death of the universe unless my inertia is otherwise stopped

Which means I have a hard time trying other types of curry unless I have a group with me

Steam
    3DS Friend Code: 0216-0898-6512
    Switch Friend Code: SW-7437-1538-7786
  • BrainleechBrainleech 機知に富んだコメントはここにあります Registered User regular
    Cello wrote: »
    My biggest problem with ordering food from an Indian restaurant is I will eat Butter Chicken until the heat death of the universe unless my inertia is otherwise stopped

Which means I have a hard time trying other types of curry unless I have a group with me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aaSC7qVRL0w

• Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    Naan, fuck I could eat good naan bread all day. I know most folks like the ones with the fruits and nuts and such in them, but I lean towards cheese naan myself, or garlic if that's not available.

• SolarSolar Registered User regular
    Cello wrote: »

I make myself try a new one every time

More fun that way

• DouglasDangerDouglasDanger PennsylvaniaRegistered User regular
    I would love to try some different curry dishes

I have eaten a few types of Thai curry, but have not had the chance to try any Indian or English curry dishes

• JuggernutJuggernut Registered User regular
    I would send any man to perdition what stood between me and a naan.

• MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    I am all about the massaman curry

• KaplarKaplar On Google MapsRegistered User regular
    Never had curry. Should maybe try it some time.

• JansonJanson Registered User regular
    Is there any bigger indicator of being old than hurting your hip during sex

Madican wrote: »
    I am all about the massaman curry

Thai Massaman curry is the shit

I love it

There's an awesome thai place near me, I love it so much. Expensive! But worth it.

Janson wrote: »

If you are not getting laid because you hurt you hip, that's probably an indicator of being even older

• Grey GhostGrey Ghost Registered User regular
    Janson wrote: »

This happened to me a couple months ago and I had a real crisis about it for 15 minutes

• XaquinXaquin Right behind you!Registered User regular
    I would eat paneer masala until I died

It's when you're having sex and you get cramp somewhere that really does me in

Like the leg

Trying to uncramp your leg is tricky when you're in the Heat of the Moment.

Although it's not the trickiest surreptitious operation I've ever had to try to keep things going, admittedly. That'd be the time with that bloody fucking bastarding rabbit.

Solar wrote: »

Like the leg

Although it's not the trickiest surreptitious operation I've ever had to try to keep things going, admittedly. That'd be the time with that bloody fucking bastarding rabbit.

You're gonna do the thing where you never tell this story, aren't you

• MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    That sounds like a hare-owing tale

• JansonJanson Registered User regular
    Ugh leg cramps during sex are the worst, especially when your instinct is to push the other person away

Grey Ghost wrote: »

Like the leg

I thought I already had! I can tell the story if you want though

Like the leg

I thought I already had! I can tell the story if you want though

Absolutely

edited August 2019
    Okay so (spoilered for PG-13)
    I've been dating this girl for a bit, few dates. A flaming redhead.

This is the second time I've been to her house. In her house there lives a HUGE rabbit called Ginger (the Rabbit is a ginger rabbit so the name is suitable). And let me reiterate that Ginger is a big honking rabbit, who wanders around the house as he sees fit, you know, a house rabbit.

Anyway so we're watching a movie (the Baywatch remake with The Rock and Zac Efron if you must know) and afterwards, we're having a bit of fun on the sofa, you know, and one thing leads to another, clothes are flying around, and I end up kneeling in front of the sofa, she's on the sofa... Use your imagination.

What I don't notice is that Ginger has wandered into the room. Or at least, I don't notice until Ginger hops over to me and decides that where he wants to be right now is right underneath me, between my legs. Maybe he was cold, maybe he wanted some human contact I don't know. Anyway Ginger is pretty aggressively determined to nestle snugly beneath my groin.

Which is very off putting, so I keep on trying to surreptitiously reach down without stopping what I'm doing to shift this fucking rabbit, but he's a big lad, and he won't go. He keeps trying to get back in there, or rather does get in there pretty sharpish, and there he stayed.

For a while at least. For what felt like an eternity to me. Eventually he wandered off. Managed to avoid being noticed by the lady as well.

Anyway that was the time I suppose I technically had a threesome with two redheads

Solar on
  • MorivethMoriveth BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWNRegistered User regular
    I have had a nosebleed during sex

I'm glad it didn't make me realize any fetishes, at least

• StraightziStraightzi Here we may reign secure, and in my choice, To reign is worth ambition though in HellRegistered User regular

This is the second time I've been to her house. In her house there lives a HUGE rabbit called Ginger (the Rabbit is a ginger rabbit so the name is suitable). And let me reiterate that Ginger is a big honking rabbit, who wanders around the house as he sees fit, you know, a house rabbit.

Anyway so we're watching a movie (the Baywatch remake with The Rock and Zac Efron if you must know) and afterwards, we're having a bit of fun on the sofa, you know, and one thing leads to another, clothes are flying around, and I end up kneeling in front of the sofa, she's on the sofa... Use your imagination.

What I don't notice is that Ginger has wandered into the room. Or at least, I don't notice until Ginger hops over to me and decides that where he wants to be right now is right underneath me, between my legs. Maybe he was cold, maybe he wanted some human contact I don't know. Anyway Ginger is pretty aggressively determined to nestle snugly beneath my groin.

Which is very off putting, so I keep on trying to surreptitiously reach down without stopping what I'm doing to shift this fucking rabbit, but he's a big lad, and he won't go. He keeps trying to get back in there, or rather does get in there pretty sharpish, and there he stayed.

For a while at least. For what felt like an eternity to me. Eventually he wandered off. Managed to avoid being noticed by the lady as well.

Anyway that was the time I suppose I technically had a threesome with two redheads

Oh Solar, you homba

Kinky bastard

• DixonDixon Screwed...possibly doomed CanadaRegistered User regular
    god damn I love onion bhajis

• DouglasDangerDouglasDanger PennsylvaniaRegistered User regular
    The odd cramp in the bottom of the foot is the worst at all times, personally at least, especially if it occurs during sexual activity

• MorivethMoriveth BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWNRegistered User regular
    Oh foot cramps are terrible

I hate when I will like, wake up in the morning, and give a good stretch, and then oh god my leg

Kinky bastard

NEVER AGAIN

• Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    Kinky bastard

NEVER AGAIN

can you achieve orgasm without a rabbit tickling your balls with its ears

?

• TallahasseerielTallahasseeriel Registered User regular
    You can avoid injuries during sex pretty easily let me explain to you my system...

• BroloBrolo Broseidon Lord of the BroceanRegistered User regular

I have a very similar, but I think somewhat worse, story

it was an okcupid date that had gone very right until it had gone very wrong

we ended up coming back to her place after the date

she had roommates, and didn't want them to know all the dirty details, so we snuck back into her room and tried to keep quiet

but the problem was she also had a VERY EXCITABLE LARGE DOG

and the dog was at least fairly friendly, and after a few barks and some wagging it more or less ignored us and focused on some treats

so after a few minutes in the dark, we both realized that something had joined us in the bed, and despite a very valiant effort to both shoo/ignore the interloper, everything started to go horribly wrong

because when the dog got excited from the sounds of human activity, it would IMMEDIATELY TRY TO JOIN IN THE FUN AND THEN URINATE

so after a lot of screaming and swearing we managed to get the lights on, which in turn led to both of her surprised and now awake roommates knocking on the door to make sure that we were okay

which then lead to an argument about who was going to shower, I suggested we shower simultaneously, she insisted that her roommates not see us going into the shower together for modesty reasons (her roommates could hear the entire argument through the door, but oh well)

so I let her shower alone while I stood naked in a cold room covered in dog urine, and she took like goddamn 40 minutes to get out of the shower

and when she finally got out I had the fun experience of walking past both of her roommates naked, since they had decided to just stay awake in the living room in order to see who the mystery dude who got covered in dog piss was

anyway after I managed to shower and get dressed I exchanged a very awkward handshake/hug with my date because honestly what are you supposed to do after an experience like that

Xaquin wrote: »
    Woof

I mean that's probably what the dog did, but

The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time

• ChicoBlueChicoBlue Registered User regular
    The thing about getting down and doing some toe-curlin'

is that curling my toes often gives me foot cramps.

• VeldrinVeldrin Sham bam bamina Registered User regular
    I was worried when I saw 153 unread posts on this thread and the maths conversation still seemed to be going strong, but I see we’ve progressed on from there quite nicely.

Kinky bastard

NEVER AGAIN

can you achieve orgasm without a rabbit tickling your balls with its ears

?

Has to be a ginger rabbit though

• WeaverWeaver Who are you? What do you want?Registered User regular
    Single-hand hooked axe, a mace, buckler, and a short bow. Just, you know, spread those attribute points around.

• VeldrinVeldrin Sham bam bamina Registered User regular
    Weaver wrote: »
    Single-hand hooked axe, a mace, buckler, and a short bow. Just, you know, spread those attribute points around.

Hopefully not all at once, that’s a cramp just waiting to happen

• JuggernutJuggernut Registered User regular
    God I wish stats were real I'd pump everything into luck and just haphazardly stumble into success and critical hits for my whole life.

edited August 2019
    Veldrin wrote: »
    I was worried when I saw 153 unread posts on this thread and the maths conversation still seemed to be going strong, but I see we’ve progressed on from there quite nicely.

Well, +5 now

(153 + 5) + ?

Xaquin on
This discussion has been closed.