As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

New [Fashion] thread. Quite stylish.

• Options
    Shazkar ShadowstormShazkar Shadowstorm Registered User regular
    Oops

Wore those white sneakers
    Went to see my friend in park with his dog
    He picked a dusty spot and dog was wet

Now time to clean them I guess

poo
  • Options
    BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    the curse of white shoes

BahamutZERO.gif
  • Options
    furlionfurlion Riskbreaker Lea MondeRegistered User regular
    the curse of white shoes

I hit agree but I have to clean my black shoes constantly to keep them looking decent. That are actually due for a cleaning now as they look kind of raggedy.

sig.gif Gamertag: KL Retribution
    PSN:Furlion
  • Options
    DisruptedCapitalistDisruptedCapitalist I swear! Registered User regular
    edited August 2019
    I got some light tan shoes a while a go in the hopes of avoiding the troubles of light dust on black shoes and dark dust on white shoes.

Turns out they still got dirty and I was too lazy to clean them.

Come to think of it, every time I post in this thread is to complain about how much of a slob I am.

DisruptedCapitalist on
    "Simple, real stupidity beats artificial intelligence every time." -Mustrum Ridcully in Terry Pratchett's Hogfather p. 142 (HarperPrism 1996)
  • Options
    Lost SalientLost Salient blink twice if you'd like me to mercy kill youRegistered User regular

bought this on pre-order

v excited

RUVCwyu.jpg
    "Sandra has a good solid anti-murderer vibe. My skin felt very secure and sufficiently attached to my body when I met her. Also my organs." HAIL SATAN
  • Options
    Yasss

poo
  • Options
    QuantumTurkQuantumTurk Registered User regular

bought this on pre-order

v excited

As a predator, I am very startled and confused.

• Options
    Lost SalientLost Salient blink twice if you'd like me to mercy kill youRegistered User regular
    MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

COME AT ME, OWLS

RUVCwyu.jpg
    "Sandra has a good solid anti-murderer vibe. My skin felt very secure and sufficiently attached to my body when I met her. Also my organs." HAIL SATAN
  • Options
    CambiataCambiata Commander Shepard The likes of which even GAWD has never seenRegistered User regular

bought this on pre-order

v excited

That's the most 70's ass dress I've ever seen and I'd buy it in a second if I lived in the climate to wear it. Or had any place to wear it. Or thought I'd even wear it at home for any period of time.

"If you divide the whole world into just enemies and friends, you'll end up destroying everything" --Nausicaa of the Valley of Wind
  • Options
    RUVCwyu.jpg
  • Options
    edited August 2019
    menswear brand i like previewed their fw19 stuff

they've included capes

i'm kind of intrigued by a cape
    3sixteenFW19-13_900x.jpg?1746

which could also be worn as follows

3sixteenFW19-05_900x.jpg?1746
    etc

but i really also think i want some camo gear, i don't really have much and this appeals to me a lot (not sure if i want top or bottom or both):
    3sixteenFW19-03_900x.jpg?1746

Shazkar Shadowstorm on
    poo
  • Options
    StraightziStraightzi Here we may reign secure, and in my choice, To reign is worth ambition though in HellRegistered User regular
    I love capes, but a lot of modern capes are just... poorly draped cloth

I need that full construction cape

• Options
    They have a mothman romper too.

Just saying, Straightzi.

RUVCwyu.jpg
  • Options
    StraightziStraightzi Here we may reign secure, and in my choice, To reign is worth ambition though in HellRegistered User regular
    They have a mothman romper too.

Just saying, Straightzi.

Oh no

• Options
    DoodmannDoodmann Registered User regular
    edited August 2019
    Fashion Brand Company are doing some next level shit.

I love their collar sleeves.

Doodmann on
    Whippy wrote: »
    nope nope nope nope abort abort talk about anime
    I like to ART
  • Options
    DouglasDangerDouglasDanger PennsylvaniaRegistered User regular
    @Shazkar Shadowstorm could you please share at least the name of the brand?

• Options
    I am loving a lot of what I am seeing there, yeah:

Not much of it works for me, aside from the jumpsuit version of the dress Sandra got (which isn't available in my size anyways, so I think I'm safe)

But its some good fashion

• Options
    JayKaosJayKaos Registered User regular
    That's definitely my favorite boob window though.

Steam | SW-0844-0908-6004 and my Switch code
  • Options
    PiptheFairPiptheFair Frequently not in boats. Registered User regular

bought this on pre-order

v excited

are you in a jodorovsky movie?

• Options
    Grey GhostGrey Ghost Registered User regular
    That first cape+camo look is just closet cosplay of Big Boss

• Options
    @Shazkar Shadowstorm could you please share at least the name of the brand?

oh sorry my bad it is 3sixteen

they make nice things i am wearing a short sleeve button down from them

poo
  • Options
    Mai-KeroMai-Kero Registered User regular
    New shirt to go with my blue suit! It's a little hard to make it in the light, but it's a faint pink with a blue and white floral pattern.
    ngn1min736s5.jpeg

• Options
    Librarian's ghostLibrarian's ghost Librarian, Ghostbuster, and TimSpork Registered User regular
    Straightzi wrote: »

Huh. Manos the Hands of Fate clothing line. Torgo Fashions.

(Switch Friend Code) SW-4910-9735-6014(PSN) timspork (Steam) timspork (XBox) Timspork

• Options
    JuggernutJuggernut Registered User regular

Not much of it works for me, aside from the jumpsuit version of the dress Sandra got (which isn't available in my size anyways, so I think I'm safe)

But its some good fashion

I wish there was tiny, embroidered pie on there.

• Options
    Obviously you get yourself a pie lapel pin to go with it

• Options
    tynictynic PICNIC BADASS Registered User, ClubPA regular
  • Options
    Boot!

poo
  • Options
    I'd wear it!

I'm actually having a lot of trouble finding boots lately - I've got these thin bony ankles that don't take well to anything too short, and everyone seems to be into ankle boots these days.

• Options
    just strap on some cosmetic cankles.

• Options
    PiptheFairPiptheFair Frequently not in boats. Registered User regular
    I'd wear it!

I'm actually having a lot of trouble finding boots lately - I've got these thin bony ankles that don't take well to anything too short, and everyone seems to be into ankle boots these days.

I'm guessing you hate docs on principle

• Options
    pimentopimento she/they/pim Registered User regular
    I'd wear it!

1g9u47k4bpe2.jpg

Eh? eh?

• Options
    NightDragonNightDragon 6th Grade Username Registered User regular
    So I've been having arch pain in my feet (mostly my left foot) for months now, a clear indicator that I'd worn my sneakers much past their prime.

I hadn't found anything in stores that fit my needs, so I ordered three different pairs to try on through Zappos. Just got them today and

Oh no I like TWO of them this wasn't supposed to happen ahhhhhh

• Options
    The boob window sweater/sweater dress is so good. I'm also desperately holding off on the Sexual Object yoga leggings. I figure I'll see how the moth dress fits and go from there.

RUVCwyu.jpg
  • Options
    pookapooka Registered User regular
    The boob window sweater/sweater dress is so good. I'm also desperately holding off on the Sexual Object yoga leggings. I figure I'll see how the moth dress fits and go from there.
    uhhhhhh hell yeah i'm looking this up

second image result is this NSFW: https://www.inkedshop.com/products/david-leggings

actual thing: oh, hah! not my thing, but resspect

lfchwLd.jpg
  • Options
    honoverehonovere Registered User regular
    tynic wrote: »
    Boot.

rygqwfkbvc1w.jpg

boot?

That's a Stiefel, not a Boot!

• Options
    honovere wrote: »
    Boot.

rygqwfkbvc1w.jpg

boot?

Quatsch, es ist ein Kofferraum

(this joke only works in brit/aus english)

• Options
    honoverehonovere Registered User regular
    honovere wrote: »
    Boot.

rygqwfkbvc1w.jpg

boot?

Quatsch, es ist ein Kofferraum

(this joke only works in brit/aus english)

And this is a trunk
    117?cb=20120924111136&path-prefix=de

• Options
    PlatyPlaty Registered User regular
    The Secret of the Ooze

• Options
    PiptheFair wrote: »
    I'd wear it!

I'm guessing you hate docs on principle

I've never actually worn docs

And like yeah, part of that was for a while that they seemed silly when I could just buy a decent pair of surplus combat boots

But those are less and less available to me these days and also less and less my style, so maybe I should be looking more at them

• Options
    LiiyaLiiya Registered User regular
    I adore the look of docs but I am so scared about breaking them in, my feet are really delicate. A classic pair once broken in could last a long time though....