As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Penny Arcade - Comic - Gaze Ye

DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
edited August 2019 in The Penny Arcade Hub

imagePenny Arcade - Comic - Gaze Ye

Videogaming-related online strip by Mike Krahulik and Jerry Holkins. Includes news and commentary.

Read the full story here

Unknown User on

• Kwisatz Haderach Kwisatz Haderach The power to destroy a thing is the absolute control over it. Registered User regular
    I guess we should know what Blue Mountain is? o.O'

Anybody else stuck comparing and then double-/triple-checking the spelling in all three panels? ^^

• HevachHevach Registered User regular
    edited August 2019

Anybody else stuck comparing and then double-/triple-checking the spelling in all three panels? ^^

Blue Mountain is one of the old greeting card companies. Their electronic greeting cards were the scourge of the internet ca. 1996, and apparently are still a thing (though it looks like American Greetings bought it at some point).

Hevach on
  • zeromhzeromh Registered User regular
    This is incredible.

• dennisdennis aka bingley Registered User regular
    Legit LOL from the last panel.

The whole time I was reading it, I was thinking "is that how it's spelled?" Even after looking it up, I still had to check each instance three times to figure out which were right and which weren't.

• jungleroomxjungleroomx It's never too many graves, it's always not enough shovels Registered User regular
    I can't read that word without it sounding like "whores de vores" in my head

• PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    I'm glad someone who is old I appreciate this call back to my youth.

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • KalTorakKalTorak One way or another, they all end up in the Undercity.Registered User regular
    Blue Mountain really getting it with both barrels this week

KalTorak wrote: »
    Blue Mountain really getting it with both barrels this week

Their aol account is feeling it

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Werewolf2000adWerewolf2000ad Suckers, I know exactly what went wrong. Registered User regular

If you really want to irritate people, say it as "whore's duvet".

steam_sig.png
    EVERYBODY WANTS TO SIT IN THE BIG CHAIR, MEG!
  • EnlongEnlong Registered User regular
    Orderv.

• ShowsniShowsni Registered User regular
    That's the British spelling, though. The American spelling is hors d'euvers. (Or so I assume, based on the way Americans mangle manoeuvre).

• Andy JoeAndy Joe We claim the land for the highlord! The AdirondacksRegistered User regular
    Showsni wrote: »
    That's the British spelling, though. The American spelling is hors d'euvers. (Or so I assume, based on the way Americans mangle manoeuvre).

There is no such variant spelling.

XBL: Stealth Crane PSN: ajpet12 3DS: 1160-9999-5810 NNID: StealthCrane Pokemon Scarlet Name: Carmen

*gripes about Americans not knowing how to spell*
    *doesn't even bother to google a dictionary to check if they're not talking out of their ass*

• Golden YakGolden Yak Burnished Bovine The sunny beaches of CanadaRegistered User regular

We'd better, the strip is about Blue Mountain eCards from now on.

H9f4bVe.png
  • tastydonutstastydonuts Registered User regular
    dennis wrote: »

*gripes about Americans not knowing how to spell*
    *doesn't even bother to google a dictionary to check if they're not talking out of their ass*

Maybe he was trying to gripe like he thinks Americans gripe? His post is performance art.

“I used to draw, hard to admit that I used to draw...”
    Golden Yak wrote: »

We'd better, the strip is about Blue Mountain eCards from now on.

It's like when they were bogey golf for a bit.

PA was bought out by blue mountain.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • BahamutEosBahamutEos Registered User regular
    I thought last comic he was referring to was the very last comic they will ever post. They've mentioned before they that already have the last comic ever done and ready to go.

• Giant SloarGiant Sloar Registered User regular
    In other news, I can taste my beer!

• SorceSorce Not ThereRegistered User regular

If you really want to irritate people, say it as "whore's duvet".
    Horse Doovers.

sig.gif
  • LttlefootLttlefoot Registered User regular
    Horse d’overalls

• Eat it You Nasty Pig.Eat it You Nasty Pig. tell homeland security 'we are the bomb'Registered User regular
    bone app the teeth

NREqxl5.jpg
    it was the smallest on the list but
    Pluto was a planet and I'll never forget
    What do they serve at pirate weddings?

Arrr d'ouevres.

• EnlongEnlong Registered User regular
    Captainapes.