As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[FATE/GRAND ORDER] Salt Always. The Queen Is Dead (Skadi)! Long Live The Queen (Castoria)!

• AstharielAsthariel The Book Eater Registered User regular
    I still did not get any drop of Part 2 CE, necessary for MLB-ing it. Im starting to get concerned.

• vagrant_windsvagrant_winds Overworked Mysterious Eldritch Horror Hunter XX Registered User regular
    Asthariel wrote: »
    I still did not get any drop of Part 2 CE, necessary for MLB-ing it. Im starting to get concerned.

I didn't get a CE drop on either side of the event before I cleared the shop. Just gonna have to wait till next year to MLB. :?

// Steam: VWinds // PSN: vagrant_winds //
    // Switch: SW-5306-0651-6424 //
  • ReynoldsReynolds Gone Fishin'Registered User regular
    I had to grind the first part for 2-3 days straight to get the drop. At least I made some QP from it? Part 2 it randomly dropped just doing the story.

uyvfOQy.png
  • StiltsStilts Registered User regular
    Oh yeah, despite my better judgment, I decided to pull on Banner 2 during the Altera/Raikou rate up

Two 10-pulls got me jack-shit, but 3 tickets got me Raikou.

So Lalter finally has a non-3* partner on my lancer teams.

IKknkhU.gif
  • MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    I'm just using spare stamina on this Rider node with the demon now until the event ends or I get the CE drop. In the meanwhile I collect hearts and coins

Oh shit! Was watching someone pull on the JP server and saw that the multi-summon now gives 11 cards instead of just 10, thus giving an actual reason to do the full summon. Bring that over here ASAP please.

• AtomicTofuAtomicTofu She's a straight-up supervillain, yo Registered User regular
    I also did some more pulls hoping for Raikou, ended up with the maid and also saber Lancelot

• AshtonDragonAshtonDragon AKA The Nix Registered User regular
    Madican wrote: »
    Oh shit! Was watching someone pull on the JP server and saw that the multi-summon now gives 11 cards instead of just 10, thus giving an actual reason to do the full summon. Bring that over here ASAP please.

You actually get a free roll on your 10th when you are doing single pulls, whether with quartz or tickets, as well. Just with the caveat that all of those pulls are on the same banner.

• AtomicTofuAtomicTofu She's a straight-up supervillain, yo Registered User regular
    AtomicTofu wrote: »
    I also did some more pulls hoping for Raikou, ended up with the maid and also saber Lancelot

Decided against my better judgment to buy some quartz for one more roll and I got both Helena and Raikou :sob:

Putting together my teams for Nerofest 3T farming. Is that 1/2 QP skill cost thing happening before it?

• IronKnuckle's GhostIronKnuckle's Ghost Registered User regular

Decided against my better judgment to buy some quartz for one more roll and I got both Helena and Raikou :sob:
    ph blake wrote: »
    Gacha is good sometimes
    lol no it fucking is not

• SkeithSkeith Registered User regular
    So am I going to be able to turn these boost items into QP after the events conclude, or should I be burning these to make farming easier?

aTBDrQE.jpg
    Yuss, got a CE drop to MLB and about fifteen hearts out of the bargain, with surprisingly good rates on the latter. Once I do this Artemis CQ and do a Noodle level once for weekly I'm done with the event and can take a break until Nerofest.
    Skeith wrote: »
    So am I going to be able to turn these boost items into QP after the events conclude, or should I be burning these to make farming easier?

10k QP each, just go ahead and use for farming

• vagrant_windsvagrant_winds Overworked Mysterious Eldritch Horror Hunter XX Registered User regular
    Illya strengthening finally. And a pickup as well for those that want her.

I did a single 11-roll to tide me over until Okita's solo-rateup, and naturally I wound up getting Melt.

Except I actually got two copies of Melt.

I am not unhappy with this outcome.

I did a single 11-roll to tide me over until Okita's solo-rateup, and naturally I wound up getting Melt.

Except I actually got two copies of Melt.

I am not unhappy with this outcome.

That's very Saint Quartz of you.

Got some new Bond 10's

iOAFheTl.jpg

ItaSYjxl.jpg

3zYyicZl.jpg

edited August 2019
    My rolls for Okita didn't go so well as that first double-Melt roll. I did eventually get her, but not before getting Mordred, Martha, Circe, and two copies of Stheno. I know she's decent now, but I burned them anyway out of spite.

Actually happy with the other off-banners, as much as I'd really like to get Okita to NP2. Can't complain, since I didn't do that many rolls. My gold servant rate was actually really good.

EDIT: I scrounged up another 11 roll by leveling some characters to do interludes and getting some bond quartz, and I guess now I have a bunny, too.

AshtonDragon on
    Rolled on the Rider banner to hopefully get a bunch of copies of Rider of the Resistance. Only got two, but also got a third Kaleidoscope. Not sure what to do with that one, but I'm not going to turn it down or anything.

uyvfOQy.png
    The third kaleidoscope probably won't be very useful (maybe barring your support list), but you're on your way to having five, when you can consider making an MLB copy of it.

Two is perfect for farming, guess three might be helpful for some weird specific setups. For limit breaking, I'd probably want to wait until six copies, really.

uyvfOQy.png
  • NeveronNeveron HellValleySkyTree SwedenRegistered User regular
    A third kaleidoscope is kind of handy for Waver-less three-turn farming setups, I guess, but there's not a whole lot of situations where a third kaleidoscope is that much of an improvement over, say, an MLB Imaginary Numbers.

My current team (due to Bond 10 rotation) is Spartacus/Chacha/[insert 25%+ charge here], and I'd have a few more choices if I had another 'scope. (Or I could just get Spartacus to level 10, I guess.)

It also lets you charge three NPs at once if you've got Helena or Ozy or some other 20% team charge with offensive NP dude, but the only one of those I have is Helena and she's not the greatest damage-wise. (~23k damage kills some but not all hands, and her NP Strength Up buff is RNG.)

I'll be swapping Lancelot and Cat out for Chacha and Bunyan fairly soon. Merlin will be Bond 10 soon as well, then I guess I have Waver to grind with. It's replacing Arash that will be the real problem. I can either keep him in there wasting Bond points or swap back to the maxed plugsuit and waste points there. Not sure what's the best option there.

uyvfOQy.png
    Speaking of Lances, tried 1-roll on the Lancer roll again like I do most of the times it's up.

Yet again absolutely nothing.

• SkeithSkeith Registered User regular
    Speaking of Lances, tried 1-roll on the Lancer roll again like I do most of the times it's up.

Yet again absolutely nothing.

I keep getting spooped by that One Strike CE and it's driving me nuts.

aTBDrQE.jpg
    I would have been tempted to roll once or twice on the Illya banner but knowing that Miyu is on it on the rerun later makes that a foolish idea to roll on it now.

Nerofest preparation pretty much complete. Got my teams sorted, skilled, and leveled. All of these should be capable of 3T kills with event CE's equipped.

Qualifiers
    Et2LbtPl.jpg

Main
    SbUB6VTl.jpg

Finals
    D0K3G6Vl.jpg

Blank spots will be decided based on who needs Bond to unlock their Interludes, also cost limitations as I acquire more of the event CE's.

• PolaritiePolaritie Sleepy Registered User regular
    You're going to have that Karna up on support, right? :P

Steam: Polaritie
    3DS: 0473-8507-2652
    Switch: SW-5185-4991-5118
    PSN: AbEntropy
    edited August 2019
    Yeah I can do that. The ideal lancer is technically Artoria though if you want to look for one of her. I don't have her, so I make use of the strongest AoE Lancer I've got.

Madican on
  • MaddocMaddoc I'm Bobbin Threadbare, are you my mother? Registered User regular
    I ought to work on my Karna at some point

I really just want to MLB this Black Grail for Enkidu, though

• SpectrumSpectrum Archer of Inferno Chaldea Rec RoomRegistered User regular
  • Kevin CristKevin Crist I make the devil hit his knees and say the 'our father'Registered User regular
    Nerofest guide
    https://www.kscopedia.net/

My golden apples are at ready.

acpRlGW.jpg
    Steam: YOU FACE JARAXXUS| Twitch.tv: CainLoveless
    My teams are set, I forgot to update my support units because I've been doing interludes so that'll have to wait until the servers come back or I wake up in the morning.

It's probably going to be the morning because historically Nerofest maintenance gets extended and midnight is already too damn late.

Madican wrote: »
    My teams are set, I forgot to update my support units because I've been doing interludes so that'll have to wait until the servers come back or I wake up in the morning.

It's probably going to be the morning because historically Nerofest maintenance gets extended and midnight is already too damn late.

Nope, it's show time!

Kinda shitty to not let us use the old CEs when we're farming the same things again.

uyvfOQy.png
    Yeah, I haven't got anything to pull with after summer.

On the other hand, the petal drop up is an event CE, and the shop is going to get more or less cleaned up by the sheer force of apples I guess anyways.

• Kevin CristKevin Crist I make the devil hit his knees and say the 'our father'Registered User regular
  • IronKnuckle's GhostIronKnuckle's Ghost Registered User regular
    Hey so, I'm kind of accidentally going over to Japan in a week or so. I'd like to check out the F/GO Arcade game. I figure it's liable to be all over the place in Akiba, yeah?

Hey so, I'm kind of accidentally going over to Japan in a week or so. I'd like to check out the F/GO Arcade game. I figure it's liable to be all over the place in Akiba, yeah?

You shouldn't have any issue finding those machines in an arcade, yeah