As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Fire Emblem: Three [Chat]s

P10P10 An Idiot With Low IQ Registered User regular
In Fire Emblem Colon Three Houses you play a professor working at Garreg Mach Monastery, overseeing the training of students of one of three houses. Those houses are

BLUE GRYFFINDOR
WpRm0W7.png
The Blue Lions house at the Officers Academy is comprised of students who hail from the Holy Kingdom of Faerghus. As their homeland is known for its knights, many of the students are proficient at using spears.

Their leader is Dimitri, who seems like he sucks

GOLDEN HUFFLEPUFF
lPvfVoX.jpg?1
The Golden Deer house at the Officers Academy is comprised of students who hail from the Leicester Alliance. Compared to the other houses, Golden Deer has more students from a commoner background, many of whom are proficient at using bows

Their leader is Claude, who is objectively cool.

BLACK RAVENCLAW
1yd0Bzd.png
The Black Eagles house at the Officers Academy is comprised of students who hail from the Adrestian Empire. They favor the use of axes and black magic.

Their leader is Edelgard, who uses axes which means she's the best

ALSO APPEARING : THE CHURCH OF SEIROS
fnscbQW.png?1
The Church of Seiros is a religious organization in Fire Emblem: Three Houses and serve as your employer. They are lead by Archbishop Lady Rhea, who is not the Pope. Much like the Catholic Church they are inspired by, the Church of Seiros is completely free of corruption or scandal. Also much like the Catholic Church, you [JOKE REDACTED]

Shameful pursuits and utterly stupid opinions

Fire Emblem: Three [Chat]s 71 votes

Blue Gryffindor
8%
SniperGuyJansonDoodmannRomantic UndeadTcheldorSirDigsby 6 votes
Golden Hufflepuff
36%
Rchanenbloodyroarxxsilence1186SarksusKid PresentableSousukewanderingFrosteeyArchDesktop HippieMx. QuillHahnsoo1DemonStaceyMegaMekmysticjuicerEddyWinkyFrozenzenDark Raven Xzepherin 26 votes
Black Ravenclaw
36%
SyphonBlueMulysaSemproniusDoctorArchKaboodles_The_AssassinElldrenElendilrhylithKetBraRamiWotanAnubisBrodyAndy JoeNo-QuarterTerrendosBurnageAbdhyiusHonkjakobaggerChanusVoid Slayer 26 votes
I'm a fantasy papist
18%
syndalisTTODewbackIncenjucarFuzzy Cumulonimbus CloudjungleroomxwazillaKristmas KthulhuWisemanSealAuralynxSnicketysnickmilskiYoshisummons 13 votes

• Options
    Kid PresentableKid Presentable Registered User regular
    Golden Hufflepuff
    JazBrun.png

• Options
    bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    Golden Hufflepuff
    Golden Deer has Hilda therefore it’s the best house of all time

The five greatest tanks

Hilda
    Hilda
    Hilda
    Hilda
    Hilda

• Options
    TTODewbackTTODewback Puts the drawl in ya'll I think I'm in HellRegistered User regular
    I'm a fantasy papist
    I'm not sure I should answer this poll lest I get put on a list

Bless your heart.
  • Options
    descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular
    I don’t see Gudetama on the poll?

• Options
    TTODewbackTTODewback Puts the drawl in ya'll I think I'm in HellRegistered User regular
    I'm a fantasy papist
    My choice was in honor of lorc

Bless your heart.
  • Options
    desc wrote: »
    gudetama can't win all the polls
    can he?

• Options
    SealSeal Registered User regular
    I'm a fantasy papist
    I don't understand what I'm voting for but I'm voting anyways

• Options
    AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    Black Ravenclaw
    re: mindhunters acting

I kind of disagree while agreeing

I don't think the acting of Holden is stilted, I read him as a stilted person. Also, adorable, really. Bill is bill.

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    RamiRami Registered User regular
    Black Ravenclaw
    I really should have learned Japanese

Steam / Xbox Live: WSDX NNID: W-S-D-X 3DS FC: 2637-9461-8549
    sig.gif
  • Options
    I'm a fantasy papist
    Every single one of those people look like they'd betray you for a Klondike bar

Bless your heart.
  • Options
    IncenjucarIncenjucar VChatter Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    I'm a fantasy papist
    Rami wrote: »
    I really should have learned Japanese

So desu ne.

• Options
    Kid PresentableKid Presentable Registered User regular
    Golden Hufflepuff
    this thread upsets me because I don't have a Switch

• Options
    SarksusSarksus ATTACK AND DETHRONE GODRegistered User regular
    Golden Hufflepuff
    TTODewback wrote: »

which kind of klondike bar

• Options
    Evil MultifariousEvil Multifarious Registered User regular
    Abdhyius wrote: »

I don't think the acting of Holden is stilted, I read him as a stilted person. Also, adorable, really. Bill is bill.

I find their quick back and forth without any intermediate verbalization or acknowledgement of each other to be really jarring, which is as much the script tbh

• Options
    descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular
    P10 wrote: »
    desc wrote: »
    gudetama can't win all the polls
    can he?

friend,

• Options
    TTODewback wrote: »
    i didn't figure out a way to include a picture of Hubert in the OP
    tMEkZ7H.png?1

• Options
    TuminTumin Registered User regular
    Black Ravenclaw
    Birds are so smug

Just cause they can sing and dance and fly and are beautiful

Fuckin birds

• Options
    Black Ravenclaw
    Abdhyius wrote: »

I find their quick back and forth without any intermediate verbalization or acknowledgement of each other to be really jarring, which is as much the script tbh

yeah I'd say that seems to be an intentional style

it's kind of odd, but I've come to enjoy it

of course, the standout in season 1 was Kemper

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    I'm a fantasy papist
    I'm not seeing the Aggretsuko option so I will just assume she counts as a pope

• Options
    matt has a problemmatt has a problem Points to 'off' Points to 'on'Registered User regular
    There was a skunk in the driveway last night when I went out to get in my car. Nickie asked if I had an airhorn I could use to scare it away. Deaf, smelling of skunk and arrested for blasting an airhorn in my yard at 11pm wasn't how I wanted to end the night, though.

nibXTE7.png
  • Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    @Powerpuppies with me traveling a lot soonish I am mad about 8 bucks a day for parking

Didn’t you do the shuttle on occasion

How do I avoid this annoying mounting expense of long term parking

• Options
    BurnageBurnage Registered User regular
    Black Ravenclaw
    Black magic and axes, eh

So fucking metal

• Options
    I'm a fantasy papist
    There was a skunk in the driveway last night when I went out to get in my car. Nickie asked if I had an airhorn I could use to scare it away. Deaf, smelling of skunk and arrested for blasting an airhorn in my yard at 11pm wasn't how I wanted to end the night, though.

You know, maybe it's okay to not actualize your handle.

• Options
    PowerpuppiesPowerpuppies drinking coffee in the mountain cabinRegistered User regular
    You spend $80 on transport

sig.gif
  • Options
    Golden Hufflepuff
    The characters in Fire Emblem: Three Houses are too perfect looking. They all look like they've been in hair and makeup for 7 hours before walking onto set.

• Options
    Black Ravenclaw

I thought the american thing to do would be to shoot the neighbour's door, tires and dog while attempting to hit the skun before it wanders off, and getting congratulated by the cops for it afterwards

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    HappylilElfHappylilElf Registered User regular
    @P10 um excuse me I'm not seeing Aggretsuko in this poll and

• Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    You spend $80 on transport

Sweet Jesus

• Options
    Golden Hufflepuff
    Even Manuela is pristine

• Options
    edited August 2019
    Black Ravenclaw
    I always do transport from airports in the same way

with no planning, just picking what seems intuitive, and spending an extra hour or two getting to the city because I chose very poorly

I am very glad E met me at the airport in Berlin because I would not have made it. Even though with her directions we spent thirty minutes watching four trains pass, two of which were the right ones.

Abdhyius on
    ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    @ing me about Aggretsuko is a waste because I don't turn off the notifications for whenever someone posts in my chat. My notifications are already garbage, you can't hurt me

• Options
    A Kobold's KoboldA Kobold's Kobold He/Him MississippiRegistered User regular
    Switch Friend Code: SW-3011-6091-2364
  • Options
    I'm a fantasy papist
    P10 wrote: »
    @ing me about Aggretsuko is a waste because I don't turn off the notifications for whenever someone posts in my chat. My notifications are already garbage, you can't hurt me

Can you repeat that into this karaoke mic while throwing horns.

• Options
    Golden Hufflepuff
    Also, upon reflection, you shoulda done Black Eagles -> Blue Lions -> Golden Deer so that the colors match up

• Options
    Black Ravenclaw
    going to the airport to fly me out of berlin again we did two laps of the transfer station and missed one train because she realized after the next one got there that we should, indeed, have taken that one

my ability to be completely un-stressed by the prospect of missing my flight - because it will never happen - served me well

and, besides, I wouldn't have been able to do better, I don't know german and I immediately lost the train map she gave me upon arrival

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    Golden Hufflepuff
    unfortunately i have gotten myself into a pokémon mood somehow

please tell me which one is the second best one because i think we all know that mystery dungeon 2: explorers of [x] is the best

• Options
    Black Ravenclaw
    the Tench and Holden dynamic is very enjoyable

with Tench, who knows exceedingly well how to talk to cops, and Holden, who doesn't know how to speak to anyone at all except serial killers (but seems unaware of this)

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    Kristmas KthulhuKristmas Kthulhu Currently Kultist Kthulhu Registered User regular
    I'm a fantasy papist
    this thread upsets me because I don't have a Switch

I'm playing Fire Emblem Conquest to help ease the pain. I'm not very good at it and I frequently wish I had a rewind button.

• Options
    BurnageBurnage Registered User regular
    Black Ravenclaw
    unfortunately i have gotten myself into a pokémon mood somehow

please tell me which one is the second best one because i think we all know that mystery dungeon 2: explorers of [x] is the best

Blue

None of this newfangled nonsense

This discussion has been closed.