As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Perchance pinny pals partial to PAX patches perhaps?

124»

• fishfishmonkeyhatfishfishmonkeyhat Freelance Pin Man Newcastle, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    edited January 2017
    They're supposed to be iron on, but the advice I got from @merchmistress was you'd want a super hot iron and some cloth in between it and the patch. I'd recommend fabric glue or getting them sewn on.

Ask @Renfamous at south I'm sure she'd love to have something to do while she's waiting in line!

fishfishmonkeyhat on
  • mightyh0bbesmightyh0bbes Subterranean Arcadian SeattleRegistered User regular
    Question. Hope it's ok to ask here. Are these iron-on or sew-on patches? I have two (PAX East '15 and '16) but wanna know before I try to put them on my Pinny Pals bag.

I would sew them. The glue isn't very strong and you don't want to lose them. Even with extra glue (I bought a thing) it can fall off, my vest has them sewn on (poorly but still).

www.paxsignaturegenerator.com:8080/signature.png
  • MarioManiacMarioManiac Registered User regular
    They're supposed to be iron on, but the advice I got from @merchmistress was you'd want a super hot iron and some cloth in between it and the patch. I'd recommend fabric glue or getting them sewn on.

Ask @Renfamous at south I'm sure she'd love to have something to do while she's waiting in line!

Unfortunately I don't go to South, I only do East (as of now anyway). I'll have my Sister sew them on, since I can't sew to save my life. I wanna have it done for this years East expo. Thanks for letting me know though! Much appreciated.

"If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 mph, you're gonna see some serious shit!"
    signature_zpsh4qstnbp.png
    https://www.pinnypals.com/pals/MarioManiac
  • UnlivedPhalanxUnlivedPhalanx Registered User new member
    I have two extra SOUTH '17 patches I'm happy to get rid of. I don't have any left from last year though.

• mightyh0bbesmightyh0bbes Subterranean Arcadian SeattleRegistered User regular
    I wanna thank @TheGameGuru for swapping a patch I wanted for one he wanted. :)

www.paxsignaturegenerator.com:8080/signature.png
  • txmlawrencetxmlawrence Registered User regular
    I have South 2016 and 2017 need South 2015

• fishfishmonkeyhatfishfishmonkeyhat Freelance Pin Man Newcastle, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    I ended up selling all my non-AUS patches. :(

I was going to give you guys a heads-up but someone paid the buy it now price. Hey maybe it was one of you guys.

• KeroanKeroan Chicago, IllinoisRegistered User regular
    I have an AUS Patch (year unknown... I'd need to check it) and a Prime 2015 patch if anyone has a free West 2018 patch to trade?

• Mr_RippeMr_Rippe Registered User new member
    Is this considered necro-ing a thread?

Anyway, I need PAX East patches. Specifically, these:
    • PAX East 2016
    • PAX East 2013 and earlier (Side note: when was the first PAX East patch?)

I have the following items in exchange:
    • PAX South 2018
    • PAX East 2018
    • PAX South 2019
    • PAX East 2019
    • Pins
    • Scraps of linen with dead Presidents on them

60RIGvG.png
  • MarinoMarino Giant Bomb Moderator / League of Heels Webmaster Macon, GARegistered User regular
    Mr_Rippe wrote: »
    Is this considered necro-ing a thread?

Anyway, I need PAX East patches. Specifically, these:
    • PAX East 2016
    • PAX East 2013 and earlier (Side note: when was the first PAX East patch?)

2012 was the first East patch (2011 was the first Prime/West). I checked through my stuff, but I unfortunately don't have any extras.
    amgdyure7vra.png

• SkeleVaderSkeleVader Your Friendly Dark Lord of Destruction Registered User regular
    That 2011 prime patch looks great. Been looking for one forever.

IhtGIyi.png
  • Mr_RippeMr_Rippe Registered User new member
    Marino wrote: »
    2012 was the first East patch (2011 was the first Prime/West).
    Thanks for the information and checking for me. Your bag is dope and I can't wait for the shenanigans at West this year.

Because of a generous trade, I think the only one I'm missing now is East '16. Anyone have one for trade/haggle?

60RIGvG.png
  • kalidankalidan Registered User new member
    Hello - is anybody out there?

I'm looking for a 2013 Pax Prime (west) patch, I have trades, but monies might be best.

Lemmy no.