As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Status of Pre-PAX board game night

kropotkinkropotkin Forum Badge CreatorLondon UKRegistered User regular
I've been checking the threads and I don't see anything for the Pre-PAX board game night. Is it being run this year?

ryr7xy0i2ynw.png

• WuShockWuShock Lawful Good South BrownbackistanRegistered User regular
    Twixxo wrote:
    WuShock is the best
    He is the very bestest
    I wish I was him

rx9e87jbbz0w.png

• LexiconGrrlLexiconGrrl Registered User regular
    Planning will start after the 1st.

Happily on Sabbatical. Don't bug me.
  • GONG-00GONG-00 Registered User regular

Thank you for your effort and dedication to making these happen.

Black lives matter.
    Law and Order ≠ Justice
    ACNH Island Isla Cero: DA-3082-2045-4142
    Captain of the SES Comptroller of the State
    xu257gunns6e.png
  • kropotkinkropotkin Forum Badge Creator London UKRegistered User regular

Thank you!!!

ryr7xy0i2ynw.png

• forbiddenvoidforbiddenvoid Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    Bump? Anything on this yet?

ewnk2szpswv2.png

PAX. PAX. PAX. Boom.
    edited August 2019
    It’s happening. The event contact at the Sheraton was gone through the first two weeks of August. Getting things lined up now.

LexiconGrrl on
  • divisiontendivisionten Registered User regular
    Yesssss. I’m bringing Power Master this year. I ran a game of House of Danger last year so this is a good follow up!

• SolelronSolelron Wandering Gamer Cornelius, ORRegistered User regular
    Hadnt been on forums yet. Working on potential attack plan for games to offer for loan

• ElJimbadorElJimbador Registered User new member
    Hoping to get in on this, this year. Have seen it many times, always looks awesome. Is it just a show up and play deal? Or is something more formal required like a pre-reg. My crew will be 2 ppl early, 4 of us l8r on.

• Farout FoolioFarout Foolio Registered User regular
    I haven't found any confirmation, but somewhere I heard it's on Wednesday night now? Is there nothing planned for Thursday?

2tyFzTC.png

No, it'll be Thursday night. It's Wednesday night at PAX East, because that show starts on Thursday.

Twixxo wrote:
    WuShock is the best
    He is the very bestest
    I wish I was him

rx9e87jbbz0w.png

ElJimbador wrote: »
    Hoping to get in on this, this year. Have seen it many times, always looks awesome. Is it just a show up and play deal? Or is something more formal required like a pre-reg. My crew will be 2 ppl early, 4 of us l8r on.

It is walk in and play. Bring a game or check one out if it's available, or find somebody else with a game that is looking for players. There's a whole protocol about that, but no tickets or sign-ups needed! Not even a PAX badge.

Twixxo wrote:
    WuShock is the best
    He is the very bestest
    I wish I was him

rx9e87jbbz0w.png

• YoungFreyYoungFrey Registered User regular
    WuShock wrote: »
    ElJimbador wrote: »

It is walk in and play. Bring a game or check one out if it's available, or find somebody else with a game that is looking for players. There's a whole protocol about that, but no tickets or sign-ups needed! Not even a PAX badge.

There is no mandatory admission, but the Sheraton has the expectation that enough participants will order food and drink. So if you can, drink and eat up.

Okay, we’re set. I’ll update the OP when I can, but it’s 4pm-midnight on the upper lobby level at the Sheraton.

This discussion has been closed.