As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

PAX AUS Proxy 2019

luckycharmluckycharm Perth, AURegistered User regular
edited November 2019 in Pinny Arcade
Hello my Pinny friends!!

UPDATE: Boxes have made it to their final destination. If you have not received your box by November 26th, please send me a PM and I'll find the tracking number.
Happy Thanksgiving and Catch you all next year!

Individual boxes are out!! Mailed out on Nov 15th. Hopefully will be a week!

Sorry for the delay, turns out one box was delivered but the other says 'attempted delivery'. Total crap. Parents have been home for days, the postman didn't want to walk to the door. Mom will go to the post office tomorrow and will mail all the boxes on Friday 15th. The pins will hopefully get to you in a week.

Box went out on Monday, October 28 and on its way to Houston. The 2 international ones are going direct.
Tracking Number: www.auspost.com.au/track
CF130252703AU
CF130267668AU
I had to make it 2 boxes, couldn't find a box large enough.
Once they are mailed from Houston, I will update one more time.
If there are ANY questions or problems, please let me know ASAP- and thank you!

PAX is over, and the Pin hunt was much different than I expected. There was a LOT of rage at certain pins, but I'll try to keep this short.
1) I was able to acquire a number of 2019 AUS LE's, and they are now open for request. They were sold for $30 AUD, so I will keep this the same at $30 USD. Send me funds, and include your forum handle and I'll put it in your box. If you did not order other pins, add $15 for shipping. First in, best dressed.
2) The EB Sale pin was NOT just a purchase pin. They limited how many you could buy to 1 per person, and sold out within an hour, so going through the line multipule times was impossible. Because of this, the EB Sale pin is more like an LE Timesink, and I could NOT get enough for everyone. Because of this, I'll either refund your money for this, or put the $20 towards an LE, or request a different purchase pin if I have extras. I am very sorry for this failure, I was very frustrated that I couldn't get enough.
3) The Ubisoft pin was free after $40 purchase. Since I had to buy merchandise, I bought t-shirts and hats. I'll PM the list, each Ubisoft pin you ordered, pick something from the list.
4) Timesinks- ALL Timesinks were very tough. I got NO extra Pin Chickens, and I equate the Bethesda Doom Slayer pin to a Sweet Roll at this time. Blizzard WoW pin was really tough, and the Melbourne Games gained in popularity so no one wanted to trade for it. The Pill pin required you to go to 3 different panels and get a stamp, I didn't get one until Sunday. In short, other than the LE, I cannot fulfill everyone's special requests.

Shipping to USA and Others: By October 26th. 2-3 weeks mailing to Houston. Houston to USA addresses. International will be direct from Perth.

TRANSPARENCEY UPDATE: In past years the AUD has been weaker to the USD and this year is no different. I have usually decrease 3rd party pins by $2-3 to offset the exchange rate, but keep the core sets at price to cover shipping and materials for shipping. This worked because everyone would buy at least 1 AUS Core set. This is not the case for this year. I have over 10 people who don’t want the core set, but 1-3 other pins. This trend would result in a loss of my personal funds when it came time to mail the pins. This is why I will not be dropping the price of the 3rd Party Pins this year.
In balance to the bulk buyers, I will be charging $25 for Ubisoft’s R6 Tachanka pin. Your funds from the other 3rd parties will balance out Ubisoft’s $40 pin.
In light of this new information, if you wish to alter, or cancel your order, I completely understand.
Thank you for your continued faith in the lead up to PAX AUS.

PIN DROP IS HERE! https://www.penny-arcade.com/pinny-arcade/news-post/aus-2019-pin-quest

PAX AUS Core Set 2019 - $35
Best Friend Pin [Starcolt] - $20***
Projection: First Light Pin [Blowfish Studios] - $20***
Love Birbs Pin [GenerOZity / GenerOZity Charity] - $20
Spunky Birb Pin [Samurai Punk] - $20
I Support You Pin [Checkpoint] - $20***
Ring of Pain: Hello Friend Pin [Twice Different] - $20
Party Popper: Spikyboi Pin [Giant Margarita] - $20
I Heart Doom Pin [Reign Absolute] - $20
SALE Pin [EB Games] - $20
BEESTINGER Pin [Kate Welch] - $20***
Necrobarista: Maddy Xiao Pin [Route 59 Games] - $20***
Fall Guys Pin [Devolver Digital] - $20***
Dice Platypus [Level Up Dice] - $20***
Snow Mercy Snow Slinger Pin [Smashbyte Games] - $18
R6 Tachanka Pin [Ubisoft] - $25
Cloisonné of Cthulhu [Chaosium] - $20***
*****Price NOT Confirmed

Time Sinks: REMINDER- you can request time sinks, but I do NOT take orders for them.
PAX AUS LE 2019 - $ and Timesink
GameMelbourne Pin [Creative Victoria] – Timesink
The Pin Chicken [PAX Aus ReedPOP] – Timesink
Doom Slayer’s Club [Bethesda] – Timesink
World of Warcraft 15th Anniversary Pin [Blizzard] – Timesink
Prescribed Respawn [Evil Corporation & Born and Thread] - Timesink
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
This year PAX Aus is October 11-13, earlier than the last previous years. That means the Proxy Post, just like the Pumpkin Spice Latte, is earlier than ever!

I will once again be the Proxy. Comment below and I will communicate by PM for your order and personal info closer to time.

Here is the link to the thread with all the specific questions:
https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/214129/pax-aus-2017-proxy

TLDR:
If you want pins, send me a message. Tell me what pins you want me to buy for you. In terms of payment, do NOT panic. It's really easy. Set up a Google Wallet (Google Pay) account now if you do not have one. I don't get much of the money or orders until the Wed or Thurs before PAX. Some people tell me the order before prices, and some wait until last minute. The most important thing is that you have told me you are interested. I will now keep you in the loop with PM's. Before Oct 9th, tell me what your order is. I will confirm your order and send a PM with the amount according to what prices have been listed by twitter and FB. Once you have the 'invoice', pay google wallet to me. Please put your forum handle in the comments to save my brain. I will confirm by PM that I have received the money and confirm your shipping address you have given me at some point. Confirm the address, and sit back & relax. You will receive your pins around the beginning of November, shipping takes about a month.
It is Australia, the other side of the world!

If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to post or PM me with your questions. Take care and as always-
YAY PAX!

~Luckycharm~

luckycharm on