As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Should I shave my scalp?

2»

• Options
    HobnailHobnail Registered User regular
    Yes
    A trimmer set to 0 cannot match the sensuality of a clean blade scything down your follicles to the skin

Can anything else ever devised by mankind truly capture the sheer ecstasy of a blade razor sharp, scouring along the surface of your scalp, deftly slicing away the filthy refuse of your hair follicles, under the control of one's own hand?

I am not a scientist

But no

• Options
    ChicoBlueChicoBlue Registered User regular
    Larlar
    Shave it all.

They're called folliculls for a reason.

• Options
    KanaKana Registered User regular
    edited September 2019
    No
    diteeih65y7j.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ussCHoQttyQ

Glad we could clear that up for you

Kana on
    A trap is for fish: when you've got the fish, you can forget the trap. A snare is for rabbits: when you've got the rabbit, you can forget the snare. Words are for meaning: when you've got the meaning, you can forget the words.
  • Options
    Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    No
    Good to see the like/dislike ratio on that video is still at 1:1 after all these years (more specifically - 461,512/461,512)

• Options
    LadaiLadai Registered User regular
    Been shaving mine with a razor for about two years now, after reaching the point where my big curly hair no longer made up for my encroaching baldness. I also have a full beard.

I say if you're thinking about it, go for it. My only complaint about it is having to shave it so often, as the hair I do have left still grows pretty fast, and I am naturally a fairly lazy person. Your mileage may vary.

ely3ub6du1oe.jpg
  • Options
    chromdomchromdom Who? Where?Registered User regular
    Yes
    That's a fair point. I shave my head three times a week, in the shower. It can take longer than just your face, so if you're someone who runs late in the morning, it could be a factor.

• Options
    ShortyShorty touching the meat Intergalactic Cool CourtRegistered User regular
    Yes
    Your hairline is fine but a shearing would also look good

• Options
    sarukunsarukun RIESLING OCEANRegistered User regular
    Yes
    Good to see the like/dislike ratio on that video is still at 1:1 after all these years (more specifically - 461,512/461,512)

Fuck, I didn’t realize how important this was and I am so glad the internet was out in front of this doing the right thing for once.

• Options
    BhowBhow Sunny day, sweeping the clouds away. On my way to where the air is sweet.Registered User regular
    Yes
    Solid vote for "give it a try." I shaved mine at the start of the year, mainly because I never had. Kept it for eight weeks, then it felt like too much work (for my lazy ass) in the mornings. If you do, I definitely recommend having an electric razor.

Hmm, now you've got me thinking of doing it again. If I keep a beard this time, it would only be half as much work, right?

• Options
    PeasPeas Registered User regular
  • Options
    TheStigTheStig Registered User regular
    No
    Should I shave my scrotum?

Before pics:
    Front:
    B2RtEG1.png

Underside:
    B2RtEG1.png

bnet: TheStig#1787 Steam: TheStig
  • Options
    DouglasDangerDouglasDanger PennsylvaniaRegistered User regular
    Larlar
    @TheStig I am seeing broken images

• Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Yes
    @TheStig I am seeing broken images

Damn. You're missing out on some grade A scrote.

• Options
    BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    No
    they work for me, maybe you need to clear your cache

BahamutZERO.gif
  • Options
    Larlar
    Are y'all fucking with me with regards to those pictures

• Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Yes
    Are y'all fucking with me with regards to those pictures

No. I see the wrinkles of his scrotum quite clearly.

• Options
    BhowBhow Sunny day, sweeping the clouds away. On my way to where the air is sweet.Registered User regular
    Yes
    This close, they always look like landscape. But nope, you're looking at balls.

• Options
    webguy20webguy20 I spend too much time on the Internet Registered User regular
    I used to shave my head and the only problem was how quickly I'd dull blades. At the time I didn't trust myself using a safety razor so I would burn through a cartridge weekly just shaving my head, so it ended up being the same cost to just get a haircut every few weeks.

Steam ID: Webguy20
    Origin ID: Discgolfer27
    Untappd ID: Discgolfer1981
  • Options
    ChicoBlueChicoBlue Registered User regular
    Larlar
    You should store your razor blades in a pyramid to keep them sharp.

• Options
    Larlar
    Oh

• Options
    TheStigTheStig Registered User regular
    No
    okay all shaved. I think this link works

HsWCslf.jpg?2

bnet: TheStig#1787 Steam: TheStig
  • Options
    Up JobUp Job Registered User regular
    damn those would go great on my truck with my new taz mud flaps

• Options
    edited September 2019
    Larlar
    0o2bwhp1djt7.jpg

I am a coward. I asked for a buzz with the number one guard.

The image saved as a draft, weird.

DouglasDanger on
  • Options
    HobnailHobnail Registered User regular
    Yes
    Ive never even considered having a barber take a razor to my entire dome, how sybaritic

• Options
    DeansDeans Registered User regular
    What the fuck was the point of this thread then god damn wasting everyone's time.

• Options
    BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    No
    VICTORY

BahamutZERO.gif