As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Penny Arcade - Comic - Hermetic

DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
edited September 2019 in The Penny Arcade Hub

imagePenny Arcade - Comic - Hermetic

Videogaming-related online strip by Mike Krahulik and Jerry Holkins. Includes news and commentary.

Read the full story here

Unknown User on

• Options
    OctoberRavenOctoberRaven Plays fighting games for the story Skyeline Hotel Apartment 4ARegistered User regular
    I mean, replace pizza rolls with rib rolls (which are basically egg rolls with rib meat in them, invented by the greatest restaurant chain in the world, Flanigan's) and that's what I plan to do for my vacation.

Heck if it weren't for the hurricane, 'video games and empenadas' would be the outlook for the next two days (I work on weekends)

Currently Most Hype For: VTMB2, Tiny Tina's Wonderlands, Alan Wake 2 (Wake Harder)Currently Playin: Guilty Gear XX AC+R, Gat Out Of Hell
  • Options
    dennisdennis aka bingley Registered User regular
    Quality of the rib roll aside, "Flanigan's" totally sounds like a fictional restaurant chain from a movie.

I'd expect them to serve shepherd's pie poppers and corned beef fajitas.

• Options
    RatherDashing89RatherDashing89 Registered User regular
    dennis wrote: »
    Quality of the rib roll aside, "Flanigan's" totally sounds like a fictional restaurant chain from a movie.

I've been playing a lot of Hitman lately, and apparently Shenanigans is the bar of choice from IT workers in Paris to military security in Marrakech.

• Options
    fishfishmonkeyhatfishfishmonkeyhat Freelance Pin Man Newcastle, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    Is that extra "the" in the last panel supposed to be there?

• Options
    RatherDashing89RatherDashing89 Registered User regular
    Newspost wrote:
    the main thing I learned is that I can’t fight some theoretical battle where things go a certain way and it all makes sense. I have to fight the fight that actually sits on the table. You’d think that would be an easy thing to recognize and understand, but when this many variables are in play it can be surprisingly difficult.

Man, I wish people I played in 40k would learn this lesson instead of repeating the same action turn after turn and complaining that it doesn't work...

• Options
    OctoberRavenOctoberRaven Plays fighting games for the story Skyeline Hotel Apartment 4ARegistered User regular

It's real. Family-owned chain that's a South Florida institution. Surf and Turf joint most famous for their ribs and wings.

https://www.flanigans.net/

Currently Most Hype For: VTMB2, Tiny Tina's Wonderlands, Alan Wake 2 (Wake Harder)Currently Playin: Guilty Gear XX AC+R, Gat Out Of Hell
  • Options
    zepherinzepherin Russian warship, go fuck yourself Registered User regular

There's a place in Denver that does Corned Beef Egg Rolls and Irish Potato Nachos.

Corned Beef Egg Rolls are delicious.

• Options
    Golden YakGolden Yak Burnished Bovine The sunny beaches of CanadaRegistered User regular
    I love the concept of all the PAX fans being utter Gabe sycophants, willing to absorb any level of abuse from him.

H9f4bVe.png
  • Options
    LttlefootLttlefoot Registered User regular
    It’s more that they can relate, being gamers themselves