As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[Chat] Legend

• SniperGuySniperGuy SniperGuyGaming Registered User regular
    Those new magic cards look cool

• EddyEddy Gengar the Bittersweet Registered User regular
    is anyone else intrigued by the symbolism of a robot coming to wipe our cummies clean

"and the morning stars I have seen
    and the gengars who are guiding me" -- W.S. Merwin
  • DoodmannDoodmann Registered User regular

What about just a Goldfinger chat?

Whippy wrote: »
    nope nope nope nope abort abort talk about anime
    Sometimes I sell my stuff on Ebay
  • milskimilski Poyo! Registered User regular
    Ilpala wrote: »
    Geth, bring the cleansing fire to burn the desire for cummies from our souls.

🔥💦

I ate an engineer
  • HonkHonk Honk is this poster. Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    I got fizzy water from the water cooler and it's been legit boiling with bubbles for a minute now. I put it away instead of the desk due to fear of ruining my electronics.

What's going on? Water cooler ghost?

PSN: Honkalot
  • WinkyWinky rRegistered User regular
    Eddy wrote: »
    is anyone else intrigued by the symbolism of a robot coming to wipe our cummies clean

We are all waiting in desperate anticipation for the robots

• VishNubVishNub Registered User regular
    edited September 2019

Mojo_Jojo wrote: »
    VishNub wrote: »
    Well that went badly. Just got a nice splash of ethylene glycol to the face

And again! Fuck.

So, we had a recirculating chiller for one of our instruments that died. We bought a replacement and installed it yesterday, and it turns out that it runs at MUCH higher pressure, to the point of being kind of unreasonably so. So of the four hose connections to the coil it works with, three have failed catastrophically. In two cases giving me a healthy dose of coolant (50/50 water/glycol) to the face.

Thanks goodness for PPE, I guess.

But the other consequences are that a) the lab is now slippery as shit because the floor has a thin layer of glycol all over it and b) I don't want to go in there because that shit is slowly evaporating and I don't want to fucking breathe it and c) I'm wearing a new lab coat today.

Delicious ethylene glycol. That's the foodsafe one right? It's propylene glycol that makes you blind?

I remember routinely getting PEG to the face during one of my projects. I didn't die though! But that stuff makes floors ultra slippery.

Nope. EG is the blindness one. PG is the safe one.

VishNub on
  • Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    And then we switched to an ionic coolant because it isn't as viscous, so then we got fun salty brine blasts to the face and eyes

And for reasons that made sense at the time I dyed it blue, and it ruined so many of my shirts by hitting gaps in labcoats

AND AND AND

Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
  • Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    Honk wrote: »
    I got fizzy water from the water cooler and it's been legit boiling with bubbles for a minute now. I put it away instead of the desk due to fear of ruining my electronics.

What's going on? Water cooler ghost?

Hot day in the office?

Or a hydrogen sulphide leak?

And then we switched to an ionic coolant because it isn't as viscous, so then we got fun salty brine blasts to the face and eyes

And for reasons that made sense at the time I dyed it blue, and it ruined so many of my shirts by hitting gaps in labcoats

AND AND AND

Wait you did like 5M guanidine as a coolant? That seems like a terrible idea.

• TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    We are artists who work exclusively in the medium of cummy

i see you're not familiar with onlyfans

• BrodyBrody The Watch The First ShoreRegistered User regular

And again! Fuck.

Condoms and safety glasses to protect from cummies?

"I will write your name in the ruin of them. I will paint you across history in the color of their blood."

The Monster Baru Cormorant - Seth Dickinson

Steam: Korvalain
  • Fuzzy Cumulonimbus CloudFuzzy Cumulonimbus Cloud Registered User regular

And again! Fuck.

So, we had a recirculating chiller for one of our instruments that died. We bought a replacement and installed it yesterday, and it turns out that it runs at MUCH higher pressure, to the point of being kind of unreasonably so. So of the four hose connections to the coil it works with, three have failed catastrophically. In two cases giving me a healthy dose of coolant (50/50 water/glycol) to the face.

But the other consequences are that a) the lab is now slippery as shit because the floor has a thin layer of glycol all over it and b) I don't want to go in there because that shit is slowly evaporating and I don't want to fucking breathe it and c) I'm wearing a new lab coat today.
    ):

• Ravenhpltc24Ravenhpltc24 So Raven Registered User regular
    Winky wrote: »

The robots will be right to remove all of our genitals when the time comes.

(V) ( ;,,; ) (V)
    Winky wrote: »

The robots will be right to remove all of our genitals when the time comes.

It was the most humane thing they could do, all things considered

• nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    Are we done talking in broken emoji speak

• Fuzzy Cumulonimbus CloudFuzzy Cumulonimbus Cloud Registered User regular
    I adopted a 6M guanidine protocol for something and I thought it was going to be brilliant but it ended up just absolutely crusting everything I touched
    i literally cannot believe a lab group wrote and published an entire protocol on this new and fancy method to strip western blots and literally fucking did not even once mention that the buffer turns the blot clear and destroys everything it touches

edited September 2019
    Black hole sun, won't you cum 💦

Make it fall like rain 🌧

milski on
    I ate an engineer
    Abdhyius wrote: »
    Brody wrote: »
    SniperGuy wrote: »
    I find that the evacuation drills in a school are more traumatizing for me than for the students. Kids are just chatting with their friends happy they aren't in class, while I'm having to imagine what I'll do in a terrible situation. Blegh.

When I was in HS a teacher thought she heard a gunshot, and so the whole school had to go on lockdown for ~2-3 hours right at the end of the day, and when it was mostly over and we were all leaving the building to our evacuation locations, I remember my friend and I trying to find our friends and make sure everyone was ok, and these girls were complaining about how late it was, and how they wish they were already home so they could have started drinking, and it made me so angry.

it's better to simply be annoyed at an inconvenience than being afraid tho

Yeah, it was just really upsetting considering that we had just spent the last 2 hours trying to psyche ourselves up to charge the door in case the shooter showed up, not knowing how any of the rest of our friends were doing.

"I will write your name in the ruin of them. I will paint you across history in the color of their blood."

• descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular
    Are we done talking in broken emoji speak

“Talking in broken emoji speak” has been American culture for a few years now so good luck

• Blameless ClericBlameless Cleric An angel made of sapphires each more flawlessly cut than the last Registered User regular
    Milski you've gone mad

Orphane wrote: »

one flower ring to rule them all and in the sunlightness bind them

I'd love it if you took a look at my art and my PATREON!
  • SniperGuySniperGuy SniperGuyGaming Registered User regular
    Tav wrote: »

One of the twitch streamers I interacted with once via twitch sings started tweeting about having one of those accounts

I was very surprised

AND AND AND

It was potassium formate, the stuff they deice runways with.

• RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    Getting ready for continuity of sanity

I adopted a 6M guanidine protocol for something and I thought it was going to be brilliant but it ended up just absolutely crusting everything I touched
    i literally cannot believe a lab group wrote and published an entire protocol on this new and fancy method to strip western blots and literally fucking did not even once mention that the buffer turns the blot clear and destroys everything it touches

C H A O T R O P E

do I put clap emojis between the letter or is that a different thing?

• mysticjuicermysticjuicer [he/him] I'm a muscle wizard and I cast P U N C HRegistered User regular
    hey chat what’s u-

*Troy_returns_to_the_apartment_with_pizza.gif*

narwhal wrote:
    Why am I Terran?
    My YouTube Channel! Featuring silly little Guilty Gear Strive videos and other stuff!
  • nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    SniperGuy wrote: »
    Tav wrote: »

One of the twitch streamers I interacted with once via twitch sings started tweeting about having one of those accounts

I was very surprised

It was @Hahnsoo1 wasn't it

Milski you've gone mad

I won Chat though

I ate an engineer
    If the robot gives me the chat bad things will happen

incoming cummie chat!

• ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    milski wrote: »
    Milski you've gone mad

I won Chat though
    you know what to do if you get picked, cumrade

AND AND AND

It was potassium formate, the stuff they deice runways with.
    A 52% solution of potassium formate has a freezing point of −60 °C (−76 °F).[7]

Huh. That is remarkable.

• RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    Brody wrote: »
    incoming cummie chat!

You are really not gonna like what happens next

• RedTideRedTide Registered User regular
    Mommy made me cookies so now my tummy has the crummies

RedTide#1907 on Battle.net
    Come Overwatch with meeeee
    Still better than the engineer who got hit by a blast of chocolate and vegetable oil. He was never the same after.

• IlpalaIlpala Just this guy, y'know TexasRegistered User regular
    Lo! The end! OUR end!

FF XIV - Qih'to Furishu (on Siren), Battle.Net - Ilpala#1975
    Switch - SW-7373-3669-3011
    Fuck Joe Manchin
  • KrathoonKrathoon Registered User regular
    hey chat what’s u-

*Troy_returns_to_the_apartment_with_pizza.gif*

Your gif isn't working.

Elendil wrote: »
    milski wrote: »
    Milski you've gone mad

I won Chat though
    you know what to do if you get picked, cumrade

Anime RPG romanceable teacher poll Chat?

I ate an engineer
  • TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    cümmïë

This discussion has been closed.