As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Hey there how's it going (now with bonfire)

• Options
    TheStigTheStig Registered User regular
    They should add milkshake duck section to IMDB.

bnet: TheStig#1787 Steam: TheStig
  • Options
    MorivethMoriveth BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWNRegistered User regular
    Milkshake Duck Database, aka MDDB

• Options
    Captain InertiaCaptain Inertia Registered User regular
    TheStig wrote: »

Surprise! It’s just regular IMDB

• Options
    #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
    Yo I'm tired as fuck

my kid is transitioning from two naps per day to one nap per day and what that means is that the last eight months of a blissfully predictable kid has been flipped on its ass overnight and now he's a goddamn fucking enigma

Waking up at 4 in the morning to sing and dance and smash shit in his room. Having the energy of a nuclear powered jackrabbit one second, then desperate for quiet cuddling the next. Eating everything in the house or refusing anything we offer and nowhere in between. Yelling, kicking, climbing, smashing, harassing the cats.

I am so so fucking tired.

• Options
    astrobstrdastrobstrd So full of mercy... Registered User regular
    I hate complaining about this stuff, because I need the money and other folks have it way worse, but I am currently working 5 months straight with doubles most weeks (only 3 holidays off. I would be the only one available if we were open) and boy does it blow.

I am starting to hate this job a bit as well, even if it has the potential to lead to better positions.

A small retail store with only one employee under me and he is lazy as fuck.

Selling the Scream Podcast: https://anchor.fm/jeremy-donaldson
  • Options
    sponospono Mining for Nose Diamonds Booger CoveRegistered User regular
    #pipe wrote: »
    Yo I'm tired as fuck

my kid is transitioning from two naps per day to one nap per day and what that means is that the last eight months of a blissfully predictable kid has been flipped on its ass overnight and now he's a goddamn fucking enigma

Waking up at 4 in the morning to sing and dance and smash shit in his room. Having the energy of a nuclear powered jackrabbit one second, then desperate for quiet cuddling the next. Eating everything in the house or refusing anything we offer and nowhere in between. Yelling, kicking, climbing, smashing, harassing the cats.

I believe your kid is a few months older than ours, so I always look to your posts for glimpses of the future.

The future is fuuuuuucked

640qocnq4ske.gif
  • Options
    HobnailHobnail Registered User regular
    Bad

Broke as fuck in the style of the times. Gratitude is all that can return on your generosity.

https://www.paypal.me/hobnailtaylor
  • Options
    TheStigTheStig Registered User regular
    TheStig wrote: »

Surprise! It’s just regular IMDB

No I mean like have a flag on profiles with the details of their milkshake duck outing.

bnet: TheStig#1787 Steam: TheStig
  • Options
    JuggernutJuggernut Registered User regular
    I'm sitting on my deck, smoking a pipe, having a beer, hosing down Hornets with hornet spray.

So pretty good.

• Options
    SolarSolar Registered User regular
    Solar wrote: »
    Today is a tough un

Anyone got any of those hugs

c312f742cdaae7ec8c0dec1161e2ac20.jpg

Thanks

That is a good one

• Options
    PinfeldorfPinfeldorf Yeah ZestRegistered User regular
    Juggernut wrote: »
    I'm sitting on my deck, smoking a pipe, having a beer, hosing down Hornets with hornet spray.

So pretty good.

I imagine this like that scene in Billy Madison with Norm MacDonald hosing down some poor kid. But hornets.

• Options
    #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
    spono wrote: »
    #pipe wrote: »
    Yo I'm tired as fuck

I believe your kid is a few months older than ours, so I always look to your posts for glimpses of the future.

The future is fuuuuuucked

We're actually getting out pretty easy with the one nap transition, too.

If your kid is still getting two naps per day, cherish it.

Push it as long as you can. You have it so great right now and you can never go back.

• Options
    JuggernutJuggernut Registered User regular
    Pinfeldorf wrote: »
    Juggernut wrote: »

So pretty good.

I imagine this like that scene in Billy Madison with Norm MacDonald hosing down some poor kid. But hornets.

You would be correct

• Options
    VeldrinVeldrin Sham bam bamina Registered User regular
    Juggs, I hope you made damn sure not to leave any witnesses

• Options
    DrezDrez Registered User regular
    I am a bit gassy

Switch: SW-7690-2320-9238Steam/PSN/Xbox: Drezdar
  • Options
    DisruptedCapitalistDisruptedCapitalist I swear! Registered User regular
    Is anyone else creeped out by peas reacting to all our posts? It's like he's touching us.

"Simple, real stupidity beats artificial intelligence every time." -Mustrum Ridcully in Terry Pratchett's Hogfather p. 142 (HarperPrism 1996)
  • Options
    WearingglassesWearingglasses Of the friendly neighborhood variety Registered User regular
    It's nice to be reacted to

• Options
    PinfeldorfPinfeldorf Yeah ZestRegistered User regular
    We need a R U OK Bustah Wolf reaction

• Options
    Bendery It Like BeckhamBendery It Like Beckham Hopeless Registered User regular
    My ass forgot it was a holiday week and still asked to work overtime tomorrow. No OT rate for me

• Options
    PeasPeas Registered User regular
    I have been kinda into tarot cards recently
    It works pretty well as a tool for me to think about stuff from another perspective
    Also I kinda dig the art too

• Options
    BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    tarot cards often have cool art

BahamutZERO.gif
  • Options
    Yea i am kinda surprised at how much thought went into the composition of the cards

• Options
    BrainleechBrainleech 機知に富んだコメントはここにあります Registered User regular
    I don't know horrible is putting it pleasant.
    I had a horrible summer between the city in April arresting me for weeds in my yard and having to go to court for that then getting fired from work. Then the city comes back claiming they had a complaint about my yard again. I don't think it was a complain the more I think about it as the head of Code Enforcement after court came upon my brother and I saying he was upset the judge overturned the case, We were on special secret probation because were are a problem in his eyes. He bad mouthed the judge and when asked why we did not work on it I said I have a job he remarked so does everyone else. Because my brother fears wee are going to get thrown in jail this time and we did not get the notice {the orange letter they leave} only the summons and how they acted this last time I feel I need to contact a lawyer about the city
    Now back to looking for work basically no one is hiring other than the hell known as Wal Mart which I do not want to go back to. I know moving is the only positive thing I have but lacking a car and not knowing where I want to go is just sad
    I am just feeling really Kafkaesque in a way that overwhelming sense of doom as there is nothing positive around me. I have no one to talk to other than my brother. Even getting back into painting my 40k stuff I do in bits and fits because I am just really sad I don't find anything fun anymore It's just a sense of lacking and not knowing how to solve that
    I will stop there because I don't feel like writing a small novel of why

• Options
    TefTef Registered User regular
    astrobstrd wrote: »
    I hate complaining about this stuff, because I need the money and other folks have it way worse, but I am currently working 5 months straight with doubles most weeks (only 3 holidays off. I would be the only one available if we were open) and boy does it blow.

I am starting to hate this job a bit as well, even if it has the potential to lead to better positions.

That is definitely worth complaining about! I used to think it was tough working 13 day fortnight's, and there was a week off after every fortnight! That's rough bud

help a fellow forumer meet their mental health care needs because USA healthcare sucks!

Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better

bit.ly/2XQM1ke
  • Options
    Mr FuzzbuttMr Fuzzbutt Registered User regular
    ahzit gahhhhhhnnnnn

broken image link
  • Options
    BrainleechBrainleech 機知に富んだコメントはここにあります Registered User regular
    Tef wrote: »

That is definitely worth complaining about! I used to think it was tough working 13 day fortnight's, and there was a week off after every fortnight! That's rough bud

Because I was an idiot the 2 weeks before black Friday we got tons of stuff we had to check {every movie every game every thing they were going to place on the floor piece by piece} so I was working 17 hour days to get it done. The other support whom I was helping asked for help but the management would not give to him so I helped. When the paycheck came the Wednesday before Thanksgiving. I did not get mine because my not manager somehow stopped it accusing me of time theft as I had over 200 hours in those two weeks. B the other support said he helped me I asked for help you refused to give any and he helped. My paycheck though it was supposed to be Direct Deposit I had to turn it in?

• Options
    TefTef Registered User regular
    Brainleech wrote: »
    Tef wrote: »

Because I was an idiot the 2 weeks before black Friday we got tons of stuff we had to check {every movie every game every thing they were going to place on the floor piece by piece} so I was working 17 hour days to get it done. The other support whom I was helping asked for help but the management would not give to him so I helped. When the paycheck came the Wednesday before Thanksgiving. I did not get mine because my not manager somehow stopped it accusing me of time theft as I had over 200 hours in those two weeks. B the other support said he helped me I asked for help you refused to give any and he helped. My paycheck though it was supposed to be Direct Deposit I had to turn it in?

That's fucked. What a bunch of grubs

help a fellow forumer meet their mental health care needs because USA healthcare sucks!

Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better

bit.ly/2XQM1ke
  • Options
    BedlamBedlam Registered User regular
    D1lN0Nw.jpg

• Options
    SolarSolar Registered User regular
    Brainleech wrote: »
    I don't know horrible is putting it pleasant.
    I had a horrible summer between the city in April arresting me for weeds in my yard and having to go to court for that then getting fired from work. Then the city comes back claiming they had a complaint about my yard again. I don't think it was a complain the more I think about it as the head of Code Enforcement after court came upon my brother and I saying he was upset the judge overturned the case, We were on special secret probation because were are a problem in his eyes. He bad mouthed the judge and when asked why we did not work on it I said I have a job he remarked so does everyone else. Because my brother fears wee are going to get thrown in jail this time and we did not get the notice {the orange letter they leave} only the summons and how they acted this last time I feel I need to contact a lawyer about the city
    Now back to looking for work basically no one is hiring other than the hell known as Wal Mart which I do not want to go back to. I know moving is the only positive thing I have but lacking a car and not knowing where I want to go is just sad
    I am just feeling really Kafkaesque in a way that overwhelming sense of doom as there is nothing positive around me. I have no one to talk to other than my brother. Even getting back into painting my 40k stuff I do in bits and fits because I am just really sad I don't find anything fun anymore It's just a sense of lacking and not knowing how to solve that
    I will stop there because I don't feel like writing a small novel of why

I'm sorry everything has been so difficult for you of late, that sounds really awful and your city is run by dicks. Is there a local veteran's association or employment centre you can reach out to for support? I don't know how things are over in the US

• Options
    TallahasseerielTallahasseeriel Registered User regular
    I went to the ER last night because I am so tired of being sick all the time and it's been getting so much worse.

They couldn't find anything and sent me home, still gotta wait to see the endo to get any answers I guess.

It blows.

• Options
    BucketmanBucketman Call me SkraggRegistered User regular
    I hope the comedian who did the pancakes in a bag bit hasn't done some milkshake duck stuff. Cause it's a solid goof and I like it a lot.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kyle_Kinane

notice a lack of a "Controversy" section. Kyle Kinane is alright.

• Options
    IronKnuckle's GhostIronKnuckle's Ghost Registered User regular
    Thread I have run out of things to do in my tiny regional airport except look at Walmart vendor ads.

q7oj92E.jpg

• Options
    SLyMSLyM Registered User regular
    I'm trying to figure out if I should stop playing for health insurance or start working a second job in order to have enough money to buy food.

So yeah not great.

My friend is working on a roguelike game you can play if you want to. (It has free demo)
  • Options
    MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    Bucketman wrote: »
    I hope the comedian who did the pancakes in a bag bit hasn't done some milkshake duck stuff. Cause it's a solid goof and I like it a lot.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kyle_Kinane

notice a lack of a "Controversy" section. Kyle Kinane is alright.

I didn't know the protagonist of Jedi Outcast was a comedian

• Options
    JayKaosJayKaos Registered User regular
    I'm in Norway! It's not nearly as rainy as I was expecting today so I got to bike around the city a bit and it's just absurdly pretty. Like you just stop at a random back alley through which you can see the whole fjord between two rows of picturesque buildings and fuck. It's ridiculous!

Steam | SW-0844-0908-6004 and my Switch code
  • Options
    astrobstrdastrobstrd So full of mercy... Registered User regular
    Peas wrote: »
    Today is going to be a nice day

It took me a moment to get this until I remembered that the US is the odd duck that uses 9/6 instead of 6/9.

Selling the Scream Podcast: https://anchor.fm/jeremy-donaldson
  • Options
    edited September 2019
    Oh! Man i am learning a lot of stuff today
    I do need to go into hiding for a couple of weeks until my embarrassment go away though

Peas on
  • Options
    sarukunsarukun RIESLING OCEANRegistered User regular
    Moriveth wrote: »
    A wagon fulla pamcakes?!? In the champeenship?!? I'd like to see ya try!

You can’t do it, so give up now.

Whatcha gonna do when ya luck runs out?

Ain’t that a drag?