As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Warframe] Railjack off to a great/buggy start

• Options
    SaldonasSaldonas See you space cowboy...Registered User regular
    Right right! So used to adding that E in.

Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/carthuun
    Switch: SW-1493-0062-4053
  • Options
    jothkijothki Registered User regular
    My login bonus yesterday was a 75% off coupon. I'm on Xbox so no cheap platinum for me, so my current thoughts are:

Battacor - I've heard good things about this gun.
    Orokin Reactors - Tasty potatoes for my hungry frames.
    A new landing craft - the Scimitar looks so good.

Thoughts/recs?

I dumped a bunch of forma into a Battacor, and I've come to the conclusion that while it feels okay to use, it suffers from the critical weakness of not being a Catchmoon. Of course, that's a flaw that many other weapons share.

I'm not sure if I even can fairly evaluate weapons at this point. Anything that hits as hard as I'm used to will probably be brokenly overpowered.

• Options
    OrphaneOrphane rivers of red that run to seaRegistered User regular
    edited September 2019
    Khora is the shittiest grind because lmao you need to farm her BP and 3 parts from SO, one is A rotation, one is B rotation, 2 of them are on C rotation alongside a bunch of other garbage and did we mention that it's an AABC reward rotation for doing 8 waves because why would anyone look at this and think it was a good idea. everything else about SO other than affinity/focus is thoroughly unrewarding for the time it takes

Orphane on
  • Options
    Rear Admiral ChocoRear Admiral Choco I wanna be an owl, Jerry! Owl York CityRegistered User regular
    I bounced real hard off this game a year or two ago between the aesthetic (it's grown on me) and all the Proper Nouns

I tried it again recently, like in the last couple of months and it's bitten so goddamn hard and burrowed into my brain

I just finished the Second Dream and have now gotten to Pluto and there's so much stuff I want to do
    Do I dig into Lua? Keep hacking away at Pluto and eventually Sedna, Eris?

I haven't even touched any Orokin Derelict missions not counting the odd Ayatan sculpture grab...

Mostly in the last week or two I've been playing with lower progression buddies but I am chomping at the bit to dig in more

• Options
    Commander ZoomCommander Zoom Registered User regular
    The War Within follows from the Second Dream.
    It is also fantastic.

• Options
    jothkijothki Registered User regular
    You may want to look into grabbing some of the farmable mods now, if you haven't already. The element/status chance mods that you can get as rewards from spy missions are particularly useful in squeezing more power out of weapons at the point that you're at, and the nightmare missions have some incredible mods available from them.

• Options
    Rear Admiral ChocoRear Admiral Choco I wanna be an owl, Jerry! Owl York CityRegistered User regular
    Man I don't think I've even touched a single Nightmare mission

Dual stat mods? Yes please

• Options
    Iron WeaselIron Weasel Dillon! You son of a bitch!Registered User regular
    Just got logged out on Xbox and can't get back in. It's asking if I have the latest version installed?

Currently Playing:
    The Division, Warframe (XB1)
    GT: Tanith 6227
  • Options
    BlackDragon480BlackDragon480 Bluster Kerfuffle Master of Windy ImportRegistered User regular
    Just got logged out on Xbox and can't get back in. It's asking if I have the latest version installed?

The Xbox Live service servers are shitting the bed right now. Started happening bout 3 hours ago, I haven't been able to log in and play any digital downloaded games or apps since getting home from work.

It's either the Gears 5 soft launch screwing things up or a DDoS attack.

No matter where you go...there you are.
    ~ Buckaroo Banzai
  • Options
    HappylilElfHappylilElf Registered User regular
    I bounced real hard off this game a year or two ago between the aesthetic (it's grown on me) and all the Proper Nouns

I tried it again recently, like in the last couple of months and it's bitten so goddamn hard and burrowed into my brain

I just finished the Second Dream and have now gotten to Pluto and there's so much stuff I want to do
    Do I dig into Lua? Keep hacking away at Pluto and eventually Sedna, Eris?

I haven't even touched any Orokin Derelict missions not counting the odd Ayatan sculpture grab...

Mostly in the last week or two I've been playing with lower progression buddies but I am chomping at the bit to dig in more

Choco are you on PC?

• Options
    edited September 2019
    I am! RAChoco is my alias there.

Rear Admiral Choco on
  • Options
    HappylilElfHappylilElf Registered User regular

Oh ok, cool! Feel free to hit me up if you see me on (same name as here) and I can hook you up with some spare rare mods. I assume the same probably goes for @Mortious. Also if you want an invite I think I can invite to the PA clan and there's a boatload of things available from being in a leveled clan.

• Options
    Lucid_SeraphLucid_Seraph TealDeer MarylandRegistered User regular

Oh ok, cool! Feel free to hit me up if you see me on (same name as here) and I can hook you up with some spare rare mods. I assume the same probably goes for @Mortious. Also if you want an invite I think I can invite to the PA clan and there's a boatload of things available from being in a leveled clan.

^ same deal, I'm LucidSeraph and I always love throwing mods at people

See You Space Cowboy: a ttrpg about sad space bounty hunters
    https://podcast.tidalwavegames.com/
  • Options
    MortiousMortious The Nightmare Begins Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    I'm just going to flaunt all my primes before kicking dirt in your face tbh.

Move to New Zealand
    It’s not a very important country most of the time
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/mortious
  • Options
    Mortious wrote: »
    I'm just going to flaunt all my primes before kicking dirt in your face tbh.

I didn't know we had any Conclave players in here.

• Options
    manwiththemachinegunmanwiththemachinegun METAL GEAR?! Registered User regular
    I'm going to be without internet for the next month for my PC due to school. So if somebody wants my spot on PC go for it.

• Options
    OrphaneOrphane rivers of red that run to seaRegistered User regular
    fxl7bqn1nf09.png

nice

• Options
    FiendishrabbitFiendishrabbit Registered User regular
    You know. I love so many things about sword&shield weapons. Except their version of the air slam attack, because while every other weapontype makes you slam down, the shield&sword air slam is you throwing a shield, not moving in with your entire warframe. It's super annoying.

"The western world sips from a poisonous cocktail: Polarisation, populism, protectionism and post-truth"
    -Antje Jackelén, Archbishop of the Church of Sweden
  • Options
    DeansDeans Registered User regular
    You know. I love so many things about sword&shield weapons. Except their version of the air slam attack, because while every other weapontype makes you slam down, the shield&sword air slam is you throwing a shield, not moving in with your entire warframe. It's super annoying.

Good news, the shield throw is a gimmick that only a couple of them have. I think Cobra & Crane and Sigma & Octantis are the only ones that do it, the others have normal slam attacks.

• Options
    DarmakDarmak RAGE vympyvvhyc vyctyvyRegistered User regular
    Deans wrote: »

Good news, the shield throw is a gimmick that only a couple of them have. I think Cobra & Crane and Sigma & Octantis are the only ones that do it, the others have normal slam attacks.

Unfortunately, those two are the coolest sword+shield weapons and it really makes me sad. :(

JtgVX0H.png
  • Options
    Valkyr Prime finished cooking, but, uh, I just installed Remedy Games' Control so I'll see everyone in a few weeks I guess

• Options
    HellboreHellbore A bad, bad man Registered User regular
    Finished up the Nightwave rep, which is a good indication of the changes DE made. I started a week late and never did every weekly and still finished up with time to spare

• Options
    SegSeg Registered User regular
    I have 2 frames I put Forma on, whenever that mission was last there, they still aren't at max level but I am playing so little right now that Frost is almost at 25 and I still haven't played Loki at all. If I happen to do another weekly this week I will get the Umbral Forma. I logged in yesterday and got a 5 day Affinity Booster because of how many days I have logged in. I have only done one or two missions since then. So I know I am feeling the burnout that I felt right after the first Nightwave that led me to skipping Intermission.

• Options
    StorkStork Registered User regular
    Howdy gang, any chance I can get my buddy invited to the PA clan? His unfortunate name is KoolKeith219.

• Options
    Stork wrote: »
    Howdy gang, any chance I can get my buddy invited to the PA clan? His unfortunate name is KoolKeith219.

I think you mean his kool name

JtgVX0H.png
  • Options
    Darmak wrote: »
    Stork wrote: »

I think you mean his kool name

I mean, dude it's a space ninja! Some people love those numbers too I guess.

• Options
    MortiousMortious The Nightmare Begins Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    Looks like you can now buy kuva with Nightwave credits. Sigh, back to the grind

Move to New Zealand
    It’s not a very important country most of the time
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/mortious
  • Options
    DaimarDaimar A Million Feet Tall of Awesome Registered User regular
    Mortious wrote: »
    Looks like you can now buy kuva with Nightwave credits. Sigh, back to the grind

It seems to rotate in and out like the mods rather than being a permanent item like the potatoes, nitain or Vauban BPs.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    tastydonutstastydonuts Registered User regular
    killed the special spawns during an invasion with the sppoky ship out and it didn't give me any keys to the fun party did I miss anything special by that not happening?

Should it have happened 100%?

“I used to draw, hard to admit that I used to draw...”
  • Options
    You need to do all three invasion missions to get the zealot key

• Options
    edited September 2019
    My luck in this game is STILL absurd. I took a break from Control today to see if I couldn't get Ash Systems out of Defection so I could FINALLY build the Smoking Body Ephemera I got from Stalker...

... and I got Ash Systems.

:D

... DEAR RNG-GOD: I THINK YOURE REALLY COOL PLZ DO NOT FORSAKE ME ;-;

Lucid_Seraph on
  • Options
    Hellbore wrote: »
    Are you supposed to be able to get multiple keys per day? Because I always get a key after my first 3/3, but not for subsequent ones.

Currently Playing:
  • Options
    Hellbore wrote: »
    Are you supposed to be able to get multiple keys per day? Because I always get a key after my first 3/3, but not for subsequent ones.

I've been getting two when I do them. Be sure check your inbox after you do the third mission, I wasn't getting the key automatically and had to check the mail first.

• Options
    [DE] Danielle tweeted that Saint of Altra is off to cert for consoles.

Currently Playing:
  • Options
    BlackDragon480BlackDragon480 Bluster Kerfuffle Master of Windy ImportRegistered User regular

Yes, soon I shall be able to get my heavily armed Sonic the Hedgehog on.

After I've worn out Borderlands 3 and Fire Emblem.

~ Buckaroo Banzai
  • Options
    Just the one per planet, indicated by the little counter above the Nightwave button

• Options

Gauss is so much fucking fun, you have no idea

At least he is with a KBAM, I don't know how a controller would be able to handle him

JtgVX0H.png
  • Options
    Darmak wrote: »

Gauss is so much fucking fun, you have no idea

At least he is with a KBAM, I don't know how a controller would be able to handle him

Worst case scenario, I swap my living room KBAM setup from my media PC to the Xbone. I'll make it work, cause gotta go fast

~ Buckaroo Banzai
  • Options
    DaimarDaimar A Million Feet Tall of Awesome Registered User regular
    Baro has quite the selection today, Primed Regen, Flow, Ravage, and all the ammo mutations along with the Prisma Tetra and the relics that let you get the Aklex Prime...and a couple of new orbiter furniture cosmetic items.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    FiendishrabbitFiendishrabbit Registered User regular
    Daimar wrote: »
    Baro has quite the selection today, Primed Regen, Flow, Ravage, and all the ammo mutations along with the Prisma Tetra and the relics that let you get the Aklex Prime...and a couple of new orbiter furniture cosmetic items.

Ok. I need to spend some ducats. Because the aklex link has been avoiding me for months since it failed to drop after 8 radshare runs.

"The western world sips from a poisonous cocktail: Polarisation, populism, protectionism and post-truth"
    -Antje Jackelén, Archbishop of the Church of Sweden
This discussion has been closed.