As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

The [GIF] Thread is home to all, but will always be (NSF56K)

• klemmingklemming Registered User regular

Nobody remembers the singer. The song remains.
  • Mx. QuillMx. Quill I now prefer "Myr. Quill", actually... {They/Them}Registered User regular

"How did our ace Hunter die? To a Rathalos?"

"Umm..."

• WiseManTobesWiseManTobes Registered User regular
    edited September 2019
    klemming wrote: »

this taught me I'm a monster, because 15 seconds wasn't enough, I needed more, oh god, I could watch people dome themselves on their phone for hours.

edit: pulled video cause had a stupid shock ending, my b

edit2: I seriously can't find a compilation without a shock ending, wtf is this 1997 again?

WiseManTobes on
    Steam! Battlenet:Wisemantobes#1508
  • cB557cB557 voOOP Registered User regular

• GvzbgulGvzbgul Registered User regular
    edited September 2019
    That phone walking gif is staged for a "don't text and drive" ad. The fake security camera text + the weirdly specific placement of the cameras gives it away. The ad ends with a car crash.

edit- which is to say, "don't feel bad for laughing, they're actors and were paid to do it".

Gvzbgul on
  • ASimPersonASimPerson Cold... and hard.Registered User regular
    cB557 wrote: »

Ah yes, cocktail sort, aka, the "*sorting intensifies*" sort.

• Crippl3Crippl3 oh noRegistered User regular

hell yeah I love sorting methods

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YyerMJlmtts

• SiliconStewSiliconStew Registered User regular

I'm vaguely annoyed that such a beautiful visualization of sorting methods is ruined by having them all finish in the same amount of time.

Just remember that half the people you meet are below average intelligence.
  • Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    That's the joke, though!

• tynictynic PICNIC BADASS Registered User, ClubPA regular
    Man I've done half those phone walking things without even having a phone on me.

• iguanacusiguanacus Desert PlanetRegistered User regular
    tynic wrote: »
    Man I've done half those phone walking things without even having a phone on me.

My family still gives my cousin shit over the time he walked into a tree at the entrance of Great Adventure more than 25 years ago. I'm really looking forward to when his kid is old enough to understand the story and tell him how much of a goober his old man is.

• Kevin CristKevin Crist I make the devil hit his knees and say the 'our father'Registered User regular
    6AmF6Df.gif

acpRlGW.jpg
    Steam: YOU FACE JARAXXUS| Twitch.tv: CainLoveless
  • PinfeldorfPinfeldorf Yeah ZestRegistered User regular
    idgi

• webguy20webguy20 I spend too much time on the Internet Registered User regular
    Buddies and I were walking through a safeway parking lot at night. I had turned my head to talk to my friend and when I looked back forward I realized I had walked into a cart return, a split second before catching the crossbar right on the bridge of my nose. Snapped my head back as I was walking at full speed, and we just kept going though it hurt like a fucker.

Later on we're pretty sure I broke my nose because it took about 3 months to stop hurting at the slightest touch.

Steam ID: Webguy20
    Origin ID: Discgolfer27
    Untappd ID: Discgolfer1981
  • MysstMysst King Monkey of Hedonism IslandRegistered User regular
    Pinfeldorf wrote: »
    idgi

he's hungry

ikbUJdU.jpg

That wouldn't be the least bit distracting.

• TallahasseerielTallahasseeriel Registered User regular
    It depends on how much you look at your keyboard when you type I imagine

• Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular

That wouldn't be the least bit distracting.

You can turn it off. There's a whole bunch of patterns that Ducky Shine keyboards can do, including playing the game Snake.

• MuzzmuzzMuzzmuzz Registered User regular
    Heh, my keyboard is on that exact setting (different brand though) It's weird at first, but you get used to it.

• SyngyneSyngyne Registered User regular
    Muzzmuzz wrote: »
    Heh, my keyboard is on that exact setting (different brand though) It's weird at first, but you get used to it.

Same. I see it out of the corner of my eye but it doesn't bother me.

5gsowHm.png
  • ProhassProhass Registered User regular
    I had the alien music from the end close encounters of the third kind in my head watching that gif

• AthenorAthenor Battle Hardened Optimist The Skies of HiigaraRegistered User regular
    I have my work keyboard set to do something like that. It's a Roccat Swarm. The straight up ripple pattern was too distracting, so now I have it on their AIBO pattern that does a color gradient wave slowly, and then when I type it lights up the key and the light spreads out.

Makes entering passwords a bit more risky...

He/Him | "A boat is always safest in the harbor, but that’s not why we build boats." | "If you run, you gain one. If you move forward, you gain two." - Suletta Mercury, G-Witch
  • LuvTheMonkeyLuvTheMonkey High Sierra Serenade Registered User regular
    Hey I have that keyboard!

7ixBLzY23mD0NcMElcwZAc2tyKrQ-taN_zhR3MjSxSfatD-wcAWQaatGrzLebJb67FstNgG7ZHUYS7zG5hM6DMF2fJ7evzIzmqzU_kEJ_bJpBgfhnbb96v1HEzvigBJlEr9ZfgeXHCUkp2pSYv7HGqLcFKWFmUpizjCQhK0xq0KWvqYGO5uCgp1MlQb_-kQ7BsT_iaXrGQ1XQDIi1woIrJqsT_wXNVl_c2WM31s1A-FsnsEWl6Hk61_yYV4GI3_fYM3cG9SoI7rKNiu1WEtRYgdWAD6gbwsU4GB4rl4-s-N8BmbdUN3GYKY1IJIw_iR6kwLpQTvQb5fifdyLE1p-oYrMpRyw6lT_wJGGXiCoLiHFYdwbXtDitDxPWko1s1khIi81JafOATzK7NKZG1HVR69JQUapUcSccU1GgEFsL8Z8XvwI-oCS8uBJPLZvBbM9z1nITXCCSmVCBmnrJ-Jk8NSJdeCFhNT6ZD_SjSKxPT9oTq3uVSH5BT5Wsie7wgbUHJdi1tQSnJ1IsI_fgKGYJE8nI0Lmf1KRoqOOQmMU-tXRNThg5m20UtnFsIL6uvZWuOW-u-AQXLOpG0QlANXk8_pO2-xRxw7LIQ11ZLljRzuJeQHJjPV8H07vjWy6HVvs-HT8WKHYL__dR3GfQw=s1288-w1288-h966-no

Molten variables hiss and roar. On my mind-forge, I hammer them into the greatsword Epistemology. Many are my foes this night.
    STEAM | GW2: Thalys
  • MrMonroeMrMonroe passed out on the floor nowRegistered User regular
    but you're not allowed to show it to us

• MichaelLCMichaelLC In what furnace was thy brain? ChicagoRegistered User regular
    Just using a controller so don't really see it, but I've been setting my keyboard by game and it's fun.

For Control, I have the top and bottom rows slowly pulsing red, with the middle rows cycling between red and blue.

• XaquinXaquin Right behind you!Registered User regular
    I looked on the ducky website

couldn't find that keyboard OR any pricing information

which is one heck of a quick way to not get me to buy your product

I don't much care if it's expensive, at least be up front about it

• BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    edited September 2019
    isn't it one of these? https://www.duckychannel.com.tw/en/Keyboards/Shine-Series

seems like they don't do direct sales or have any links to retailers that carry their stuff though, which is dumb yeah.

BahamutZERO on
    BahamutZERO.gif
  • BedlamBedlam Registered User regular

• GvzbgulGvzbgul Registered User regular
    wikipedia wrote:
    Liv Cooke (born 20 April 1999) is a British professional football freestyler,[1][2] the current world champion and 4 x world record holder.

Well, that escalated slowly.

• AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular

Gudvangen, Norway

ftOqU21.png
  • chromdomchromdom Who? Where?Registered User regular
    Fuckin' up my vertigo

• Darth WaiterDarth Waiter Elrond Hubbard Mordor XenuRegistered User regular
    webguy20 wrote: »
    Buddies and I were walking through a safeway parking lot at night. I had turned my head to talk to my friend and when I looked back forward I realized I had walked into a cart return, a split second before catching the crossbar right on the bridge of my nose. Snapped my head back as I was walking at full speed, and we just kept going though it hurt like a fucker.

Later on we're pretty sure I broke my nose because it took about 3 months to stop hurting at the slightest touch.

I came home from school in second grade with a black eye; my mother didn't believe it was an accident until I told her that I had been staring at a fifth grade girl I thought was pretty and walked into a pole. The look on her face spoke volumes, most of which were fairly disapproving.

• DaMoonRulzDaMoonRulz Mare ImbriumRegistered User regular

Fields of Dreams 2 wasn't very good, y'all

3basnids3lf9.jpg

• TheStigTheStig Registered User regular

bnet: TheStig#1787 Steam: TheStig
  • PinfeldorfPinfeldorf Yeah ZestRegistered User regular
    Guessing those two played together for some time?

• TheStigTheStig Registered User regular

sound on

bnet: TheStig#1787 Steam: TheStig
  • ShortyShorty touching the meat Intergalactic Cool CourtRegistered User regular
    oh man that lad is in for it

• TankHammerTankHammer Atlanta Ghostbuster Atlanta, GARegistered User regular
    Putting her kid on blast like that is a shitty move so I do feel for the kid for getting caught like that. He's in the back seat of the car, what the hell is he supposed to be doing? Vacuuming?

• ChicoBlueChicoBlue Registered User regular
    Parents just don't understand.

This discussion has been closed.