As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Hey there how's it going (now with bonfire)

• JedocJedoc In the scuppers with the staggers and jagsRegistered User regular
    This thread was not ready for some football.

GDdCWMm.jpg
  • bsjezzbsjezz Registered User regular
    bsjezz wrote: »
    so i got my facebook skateboard for $20. the seller was literally down the road, i got to skate home with my son in his plastic TMNT half-shell running behind. it was awesome

i have some extra pocket money, should i:

- buy a new deck and swap out these nice trucks and wheels onto something like a glorious heron
    - throw out this $20 board and get this in honour of my son
    - get control on ps4
    - like put it in the mortgage or something responsible and lame

An old workmate of mine paints skateboard decks (and sufboards), I can pass on her facebook deets to you if you'd like.

she on insta?

sC4Q4nq.jpg
  • HeadCreepsHeadCreeps NOW IS THE TIME FOR DRINKING! Registered User regular
    One of my cats just caught a mouse and I had to chase the little bastard to try and get it from him so I could let it outside

The poor thing was still alive, and when I finally got it and let it out, it kind of hesitated for a bit before it scurried off into the woods

vEaRQgH.png
  • BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    it's 5:30 AM somewhere
    do you know where your sleep is

BahamutZERO.gif
  • XehalusXehalus Registered User regular
    why are you posting tarot cards?

• StraightziStraightzi Here we may reign secure, and in my choice, To reign is worth ambition though in HellRegistered User regular
    Ugh fuck the eight of cups

I mean fuck eights, just generally speaking

• PeasPeas Registered User regular
  • Brovid HasselsmofBrovid Hasselsmof [Growling historic on the fury road] Registered User regular
    The face on that moon sums up my mood today pretty well actually

eight of cups works for me as I'm disconnecting from a bad relationship

• MorivethMoriveth BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWNRegistered User regular
    It’s mondaaaay

It’s gray and drizzly in Puyallup, looks to be that way most of the week

We may get more thunderstorms tomorrow

I’m still getting used to living in a place that has varied weather

• Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    so i got my facebook skateboard for $20. the seller was literally down the road, i got to skate home with my son in his plastic TMNT half-shell running behind. it was awesome

i have some extra pocket money, should i:

- buy a new deck and swap out these nice trucks and wheels onto something like a glorious heron
    - throw out this $20 board and get this in honour of my son
    - get control on ps4
    - like put it in the mortgage or something responsible and lame

An old workmate of mine paints skateboard decks (and sufboards), I can pass on her facebook deets to you if you'd like.

she on insta?

I don't know, mate.

• ShortyShorty touching the meat Intergalactic Cool CourtRegistered User regular
    Grislo wrote: »
    PiptheFair wrote: »
    zz9vnov36z55.png

wish apparently thinks I got some issues

I'm never sure if they're trying to make you curious, or if they just want you to post your weird offers to social media, but that's a good one. I just got this one, which also answers the thread question:

4on1258j0hsr.jpg

I wouldn't buy those, they're not strong enough to eat other teeth

• PiptheFairPiptheFair Frequently not in boats. Registered User regular
    Shorty wrote: »
    Grislo wrote: »
    PiptheFair wrote: »
    zz9vnov36z55.png

wish apparently thinks I got some issues

I'm never sure if they're trying to make you curious, or if they just want you to post your weird offers to social media, but that's a good one. I just got this one, which also answers the thread question:

4on1258j0hsr.jpg

I wouldn't buy those, they're not strong enough to eat other teeth

gotta get thompsons teeth iff'n yer looking for that

• StraightziStraightzi Here we may reign secure, and in my choice, To reign is worth ambition though in HellRegistered User regular
    Hey whoa that's like 3 bucks for those teeth

I could work with a deal like that

• 3cl1ps33cl1ps3 I will build a labyrinth to house the cheese Registered User regular
    Teeth are gross and weird. Inside your mouth, outside your mouth, sprouting from your back, teeth are never not disgusting.

35 and still have 2 wisdom teeth

halp

• ShortyShorty touching the meat Intergalactic Cool CourtRegistered User regular
    I'm...hang on...33, and I still have two, because the Navy was too cheap to remove all four

• JansonJanson Registered User regular
    Moriveth wrote: »
    It’s mondaaaay

It’s gray and drizzly in Puyallup, looks to be that way most of the week

We may get more thunderstorms tomorrow

I’m still getting used to living in a place that has varied weather

ISN’T IT GREAT?! Also fuck summer
    Xehalus wrote: »
    35 and still have 2 wisdom teeth

halp

36 and same, but I also only ever grew two.

• MorivethMoriveth BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWNRegistered User regular
    edited September 2019
    I got my wisdom teeth out years ago

that's when I learned I have a slight allergy to general anesthetic
    And then I forgot about that and went under once more when I had an adult circumcision

Moriveth on
    edited September 2019
    Oh I have 4 and i am 34
    Is it that bad to not have gotten them out at this point of time?
    I have a sleeping one which is also hiding inside my gums

Peas on
  • 3cl1ps33cl1ps3 I will build a labyrinth to house the cheese Registered User regular
    My wisdom teeth were growing literally sideways so at 17 they were like "cut this fucker's head open and get these wayward teeth the hell out of here"

• Brovid HasselsmofBrovid Hasselsmof [Growling historic on the fury road] Registered User regular
    Peas wrote: »
    Oh I have 4 and i am 34
    Is it that bad to not have gotten them out at this point of time?
    I have a sleeping one which is also hiding inside my gums

Same here, 34 and still have all of them. Both the bottom ones are still under the gums though.

It actually took me all my willpower to finally go to a dentist after 20years recently, i am really bad with stuff like this
    The experience was not as painful as I thought but I dread going through the whole process again

• chromdomchromdom Who? Where?Registered User regular
    I went to the dentist for the first time in about 10 years recently. No cavities, but I think they have convinced me to start flossing.
    Oh, I'm 46 but had all my wisdom teeth out when I was... 28? ~ish

• MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    It's always interesting to see how people react to general anesthesia for wisdom teeth removal. I woke up groggy as hell and needed assistance to the car but quickly regained vigor and never needed to take the painkillers I was given.

My brother on the other hand woke up feeling extremely giddy that he couldn't feel his face, proceeded to punch said face several times, barfed out of the car window on the way home, and scarfed all his painkillers during recuperation.

• WeaverWeaver Who are you? What do you want?Registered User regular
    edited September 2019
    The last time I was put under general for a surgery I woke up trying to struggle against the nurses that were still putting a pressure wrap on my abdomen because I thought I was being kidnapped.

Weaver on
  • JansonJanson Registered User regular
    I’ve only had general anaesthesia once, when I was 10.

I was SUPER EXCITED. When I was 6, my brother was hospitalized with bronchial pneumonia and he was brought so many get-well presents and given so much attention by my parents. I was a healthy child who avoided accidents, so when I did finally need a surgery I was totally ready for a spot of parental attention, and perhaps a few presents of my own.

I wonder if it came across as odd that I was so excited for my operation. I was super eager to go under!

Anyway, I don’t remember any after-effects except for being tired.

• PiptheFairPiptheFair Frequently not in boats. Registered User regular
    I only had one wisdom tooth come in sideways, but they wound up removing all of them cause why not?

also often wisdom teeth are a problem due to jaw size

• DisruptedCapitalistDisruptedCapitalist I swear! Registered User regular
    I still have no idea who Jeremy Renner is

"Simple, real stupidity beats artificial intelligence every time." -Mustrum Ridcully in Terry Pratchett's Hogfather p. 142 (HarperPrism 1996)

Hawkeye

• TheStigTheStig Registered User regular

Tweet this and maybe Jeremy Renner will see it and it will destroy him.

bnet: TheStig#1787 Steam: TheStig
    TheStig wrote: »

Tweet this and maybe Jeremy Renner will see it and it will destroy him.

Nasty!! Not cool

• BrainleechBrainleech 機知に富んだコメントはここにあります Registered User regular
    Most of my teeth are implants the rest of my real teeth will probably be replaced in the next couple of years. It's just an odd feeling to know there is something there as a tooth but all you feel is nothing

• sarukunsarukun RIESLING OCEANRegistered User regular

And then I forgot about that and went under once more when I had an adult circumcision

D:

sarukun wrote: »

D:

It just a bunch of vomiting, nothing more serious than that

Still - unpleasant!

• TheStigTheStig Registered User regular
    I wish I could have the adult removed from my body.

bnet: TheStig#1787 Steam: TheStig
  • BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    edited September 2019
    vomiting while under anesthesia seems like it could be pretty dangerous

BahamutZERO on
    BahamutZERO.gif
    edited September 2019
    Tuesday:
    Queen of Wands
    queen-of-wands.png

Man my new bar of soap slipped out of my hand and disappeared into the toliet

Life is fleeting

Peas on
  • fightinfilipinofightinfilipino Angry as Hell #BLMRegistered User regular
    just had dinner this weekend with a bunch of friends from college. hadn't seen some of them in like a year or more. they've all got kids and families and stuff now and yet they're still the same goofballs i remember from college.

it's nice :)

ffNewSig.png
    steam | Dokkan: 868846562