As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

The [NFL] Sucks and I Hate it!

• DirtyboyDirtyboy Registered User regular
    Wouldn't be a Raiders game without some drama over a qb fumble.

And here goes the standard Raiders collapse in second half...

• XehalusXehalus Registered User regular
    this Broncos offense

• MvrckMvrck Dwarven MountainhomeRegistered User regular
    edited September 2019
    Ugh, on one hand, Hamilton you have to catch that. But that was also behind him on the route so it wasn't necessarily the amazing throw that the announcers were slobbering over.

Mvrck on
    I hate the Raiders shitty field so much.

• Captain InertiaCaptain Inertia Registered User regular
    why hello there rookies on my fantasy teams:
    Jacobs
    McLaurin
    Hockenson
    Metcalf

Nice job all of you, now do it again

• Sweeney TomSweeney Tom Registered User regular
  • mcpmcp Registered User regular
    A new age wack job, a war criminal, and a dude that's probably still high from last night

And for good measure gun lobbyists complaining about what is probably bullshit in the chyron

About right for that show

• PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    Nice to see Gronk is getting in on that Patriot right wing welfare. Wear your Maga hat with pride!

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Spectra released a series of like 5 total cards signed by Tom Brady with an inscription.

It appears he calls himself a "Super Bowl Winnor" on everyone of them

55fj19nk49r7.jpg

Just winz0rs baby

• DJ EebsDJ Eebs Moderator, Administrator admin
    Preacher wrote: »
    Nice to see Gronk is getting in on that Patriot right wing welfare. Wear your Maga hat with pride!

That was good on Benjamin Watson, but I highly doubt Gronk did the same thing on Fascists and Friends.

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • BobbleBobble Registered User regular
    The line for the Patriots Dolphins game is at 16.5

COWARDS! I'll take the Pats all day long with that.

The thing holding it back is that playing in Miami just does weird shit to the Pats sometimes. Last year was a good example.

• EddyEddy Gengar the Bittersweet Registered User regular
    Past performance is no guarantee of future outcomes but I think Tom Brady melts in temperatures of 85+ because he's made entirely of like, bean product or whatever

"and the morning stars I have seen
    and the gengars who are guiding me" -- W.S. Merwin
  • Knight_Knight_ Dead Dead Dead Registered User regular
    he drinks so much water to avoid sunburn in miami's stadium that he can't think straight probably

aeNqQM9.jpg
    Wait does drinking water prevent sunburns? Or is this some kind of dumb shit that Brady's quack a trainer advocates?

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • 3cl1ps33cl1ps3 I will build a labyrinth to house the cheese Registered User regular
    It won't prevent a sunburn but being well-hydrated can lessen how severe a sunburn is and help your body recover from them more quickly.

• PellaeonPellaeon Registered User regular
    Wait does drinking water prevent sunburns? Or is this some kind of dumb shit that Brady's quack a trainer advocates?

https://deadspin.com/tom-brady-thinks-drinking-a-lot-of-water-prevents-sunbu-1818625600

• 3cl1ps33cl1ps3 I will build a labyrinth to house the cheese Registered User regular
    Oh well that's dumb, it won't stop you from getting one at all.

• MaximumMaximum Registered User regular
    Filter my tap water before steaming vegetables? Yeah Tom, I'll get my housekeeper right on that.

3clipse wrote: »
    It won't prevent a sunburn but being well-hydrated can lessen how severe a sunburn is and help your body recover from them more quickly.

I did not know this, is there a quick and dirty science explanation for it?

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Pats trade Demaryius to the Jets for a sixth rounder

• mcpmcp Registered User regular

Rooting for this Minshew guy to make it

• DouglasDangerDouglasDanger PennsylvaniaRegistered User regular
    Trajan45 wrote: »
    It won’t happen but i would love it if the Raiders end up being great without AB and he ends up tanking the Pats.

Bill could coach a halfway decent college team to the NFL playoffs

• shalmeloshalmelo sees no evil Registered User regular
    Trajan45 wrote: »
    It won’t happen but i would love it if the Raiders end up being great without AB and he ends up tanking the Pats.

Bill could coach a halfway decent college team to the NFL playoffs

Belichick is probably the best NFL coach of all time but anyone who puts forward arguments like this woefully misunderstands the talent disparity between the college and pro levels. Give Belichick a stacked college roster like Bama or Clemson and he would still lose to the 2019 Dolphins at least 9 times out of 10

Steam ID: Shalmelo || LoL: melo2boogaloo || tweets
    And things completely spiraling out of control.

• rhylithrhylith Death Rabbits HoustonRegistered User regular
    edited September 2019
    Aaaaaand now I’m done with him

What a fucking monster

rhylith on
    3clipse wrote: »

I did not know this, is there a quick and dirty science explanation for it?

https://www.aad.org/public/skin-hair-nails/injured-skin/treating-sunburn
    Drink extra water. A sunburn draws fluid to the skin’s surface and away from the rest of the body. Drinking extra water when you are sunburned helps prevent dehydration.

Also, sunburns are wounds, and your body does better at healing wounds when it's properly hydrated.

• Sweeney TomSweeney Tom Registered User regular
    Josina Anderson reporting AB's intending to countersue for extortion

I feel like this isn’t the first time he’s been accused of something like this...

After Tyreek Hill, Big ben, and so many others in the NFL I have zero belief even if Brown raped this woman on video he's face any kind of punishment.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • OghulkOghulk Tinychat Janitor TinychatRegistered User regular
    What happened to Bill "No off field shenanigans" belichick?

• FawstFawst The road to awe.Registered User regular
    The Patriot Way is a myth. I say this as a 25-year fan.

Meanwhile, until and unless it comes out that Bill or Kraft knew about this beforehand, I’m not going to ding them for picking AB up. The Patriot Way may be a myth, but good value has almost always been a constant with them. Makes sense that they signed him. And I’d 100% be ok with it if they said “you know what, maybe we fucked up on this one” and cut ties tomorrow.

Seeing as the patriots employed Matt Patricia they don't exactly have a sterling record of men accused of sexual assault and severing ties.

pleasepaypreacher.net
    This is very curious timing for these claims.

I'm not an AB fan at all but I'm going to hold judgement a bit until more information comes out.

• XehalusXehalus Registered User regular
    fucking zeitgeist

• Randy ButternubbsRandy Butternubbs Registered User regular
    Aaaand there's that thread title being relevant yet again. It was all stupid fun and then it had to go and get actually terrible.

This discussion has been closed.