As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

The [NFL] Sucks and I Hate it!

• Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    I'm officially a Gardner Minshew fan

Gardner Minshew’s full name is Gardner Flint Minshew II. How did Flint become his middle name, you ask? His dad’s name is Flint. Where did the “II” come from? Unclear on that part, because that’s not his grandfather’s name either, and also his grandfather wanted to name him Beowulf

• pyromaniac221pyromaniac221 this just might be an interestin YTRegistered User regular
    After losing Derwin James, Russell Okung, and their second and third outside cornerbacks, the Chargers now lose Hunter Henry to a tibial plateau fracture, possibly for the season. I would say this cements their lead for the absolute shittiest injury luck in the league, but the reality is they did that a long time ago and this is some kind of career achievement award medley performance of the greatest hits.

psn tooaware, friend code SW-4760-0062-3248 it me
  • NiryaNirya Registered User regular
    The Spanos family needs to sell the team, just to get the Chargers out from under the ancient curse that rules their lives.

t70pctuqq2uv.png
    3DS: 2981-5304-3227
  • BrainleechBrainleech 機知に富んだコメントはここにあります Registered User regular
    Nirya wrote: »
    The Spanos family needs to sell the team, just to get the Chargers out from under the ancient curse that rules their lives.

So does Daniel Snyder for the Slurs

• Captain InertiaCaptain Inertia Registered User regular
    The Slurs med staff one an award for being a med staff!

In 2018!

Maybe also 2017!

• Sweeney TomSweeney Tom Registered User regular
    After losing Derwin James, Russell Okung, and their second and third outside cornerbacks, the Chargers now lose Hunter Henry to a tibial plateau fracture, possibly for the season. I would say this cements their lead for the absolute shittiest injury luck in the league, but the reality is they did that a long time ago and this is some kind of career achievement award medley performance of the greatest hits.
    Nirya wrote: »

yep

• rhylithrhylith Death Rabbits HoustonRegistered User regular
    Guess who had both of them on his fantasy teaaaaaam!

• PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    rhylith wrote: »
    Guess who had both of them on his fantasy teaaaaaam!

Can you add some patriots to your fantasy team asking for a friend.

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • DirtyboyDirtyboy Registered User regular
    Sucks to see rookie with such high potential go down after 1 game.

• pyromaniac221pyromaniac221 this just might be an interestin YTRegistered User regular
    Cut my life into pieces

Terrible news from Cleveland.

Smith had pulled over after his vehicle, a 2019 Lamborghini in which Cordero was a passenger, had a tire malfunction and hit the median, according to the team.

Cordero exited the vehicle and was standing on the road's shoulder when a car driven by a 47-year-old woman smashed into the passenger side of Smith's car.

Police said the other driver admitted to drinking. No charges have been filed and toxicology reports are pending.

• Knight_Knight_ Dead Dead Dead Registered User regular
    jesus that's terrible.

aeNqQM9.jpg
  • Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Fucking hell. That is horrible.

IF YOU DRINK AND DRIVE YOU CAN GO TO HELL

• BrainleechBrainleech 機知に富んだコメントはここにあります Registered User regular
    IF YOU DRINK AND DRIVE YOU CAN GO TO HELL

Should be the anti drunk driving thing here instead of the O no I got arrested in front of my kids

edited September 2019
    Sam Darnold out for "multiple" weeks due to mono

Gase said they're lucky they have the bye early (Week 4). Possible Darnold doesn't come back until Oct 6

Sweeney Tom on

Can the Browns defeat starting QB Trevor Siemian and starting RB Ty Montgomery

• rhylithrhylith Death Rabbits HoustonRegistered User regular
    edited September 2019
    Can my fantasy team please stop dying

(I didn’t have darnold but I did have bell)

rhylith on
    If anyone is curious how much faith i have in my Giants after week 1

I picked up Buffalo's defense wherever I could.

• Captain InertiaCaptain Inertia Registered User regular
    edited September 2019
    Hmm so what happens to my fantasy players if this game is cancelled or rescheduled

Captain Inertia on
  • knitdanknitdan In ur base Killin ur guysRegistered User regular
    You lose! You get nothing! Good DAY sir!

“I was quick when I came in here, I’m twice as quick now”
    -Indiana Solo, runner of blades
    I hate when I have key players playing a TNF game

the best part about safeties is watching 11 dudes run around making the safety signal.

aeNqQM9.jpg
    edited September 2019
    Cam pre-SB and post-SB is basically two different players, with this start being the worst two games yet for him. He can't do anything and it's hard to ignore. Sad to see

ed: Also sad to see

Sweeney Tom on
  • SirToastySirToasty Registered User regular
    Less than a year ago Cam was putting up better numbers than his MVP season. He looked damn good through the first 8 games last year.

Now we're here.

How is this thread title always so accurate?

cam has thrown some of the most absolutely dreadful passes i've seen from an nfl qb in this game.

carolina has like 4 guys open on every play but he couldn't hit a barn.

aeNqQM9.jpg
  • SirToastySirToasty Registered User regular
    Ron and his coaching staff all collectively decided they wanted to call it a year. That was the worst game management and playcalling I've ever seen. If you want to get fired, that's how you fucking do it right there.

• ToxTox I kill threads he/himRegistered User regular
    The Panthers seem to be celebrating their 25th anniversary while reenacting their 20th.

I was worried about this season, and very cautious. I'm no longer cautious. Burn it down.

Twitter! | Dilige, et quod vis fac
    Shoulders are the injury theme of the season so far.

• knitdanknitdan In ur base Killin ur guysRegistered User regular
    The fuck is he wearing

“I was quick when I came in here, I’m twice as quick now”
    -Indiana Solo, runner of blades
    knitdan wrote: »
    The fuck is he wearing

Cam's been dressing real uniquely and it almost coincides with him playing poorly.

I wonder if his brain is OK.

I mean, dressing in unique clothes doesn't mean anything is wrong with your brain but you never know with him. He's been hit pretty hard

• DouglasDangerDouglasDanger PennsylvaniaRegistered User regular
    It's called fashion, sweeties, look it up

Don't make fun of how people dress

I wish Cam was good at qb again, that was fun, what with the dabs and the tossing footballs to kids in the stands

• crwthcrwth THAT'S IT Registered User regular
    didn’t get to watch the game but i’m very surprised the bucs did not do what the bucs usually do and actually held on to a lead in the 4th

EzUAYcn.png
    I'm not making fun of him at all. Saying he dresses uniquely doesn't mean anything bad. He just changed his look drastically from one day to another.

• TubularLuggageTubularLuggage Registered User regular
    While I'm not a big Cam Newton fan, I hope he's okay. He looked pretty rough at times last night.

• ButtersButters A glass of some milks Registered User regular
    Cam has not looked like Cam on the field in a very long time.

PSN: idontworkhere582 | CFN: idontworkhere | Steam: lordbutters | Amazon Wishlist
    Running a bizarrely designed gadget play to McCaffrey on the game-defining 4th & .5 where Cam never even touches the ball says everything there is to say about his health. In the past, every person in the stadium would know he’s gonna run it and no one would be able to stop him.

I'm pretty sure Cam has taken a few too many blows to the head.

This discussion has been closed.