As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[FFBE] - Katy Perry finally ending soon. Banner is a trap!

• ArtereisArtereis Registered User regular
    I'm looking forward to bringing Tsukiko to that trial. I still have a few previous ones to catch up on first, though.

• TipharesTiphares Registered User regular
    edited September 2019
    Sieghard is pretty beefy after his enhancements. i approve! I may go this route too. If WKN is viable with CG Nichol buffing, then I think I will give him a shot first and let Sieg man tank the ST attacks.

If I decide to UoC CG Charlotte, I will use WKN as my ST provoke tank since his provoke has a bunch of Phy/MAG DM built in and it will stack with general DM from CG Nichol. He will be unkillable.

For those interested, there is a pretty good post on reddit:
    https://www.reddit.com/r/FFBraveExvius/comments/crymon/preparation_tips_for_scorn_of_the_wicked_moon/

I'm sure Sinzar will release a more detailed one in the next day or two.

Tiphares on
    My children egged me on so I pulled the 9k banner. 5 rainbows!
    Myra #6, A.Fry STMR, CG Cid #1, Swolbez #2, Kaito #1.

Running Daybreak through IW now. Refreshing all the orbs. Must get it BiS for Elena!

• CruorCruor Registered User regular
    I finally got a rare! My Excalibur (FF:0) now has 25% ATK, 27% HP. Now to keep trying for the rare on my Beach Umbrella.

• urahonkyurahonky Registered User regular
    Landed a rare on Omega Weapon for Randi.... Only took 2 full item worlds lol.

20HP and 32ATK

Of course Randi already hit the ATK max but the extra 20% hp is nice.

Got the rare on Daybreaker this morning. Final stats: 20% HP, 27% ATK, 10% MAG. I'm not sure what to run next. I may go for more defensive stats on other dps weapons.

• tsmvengytsmvengy Registered User regular
    Got the rare on Beach Umbrella on Floor 1 so let's see what kind of garbage I can get from floors 2-10! 3 MAG 1 SPR anyone?

steam_sig.png
  • ArtereisArtereis Registered User regular
    I've been rerunning Nichol's STMR the whole time and the best roll I've gotten is 10%Mag/HP, 12%Spr. If I wanted attack I'd have rolled at least 25% by now.

• AhiMahiAhiMahi Registered User regular
    tsmvengy wrote: »
    Got the rare on Beach Umbrella on Floor 1 so let's see what kind of garbage I can get from floors 2-10! 3 MAG 1 SPR anyone?

This is a tanking weapon with 20% invade? I was picking DEF, SPR and HP as primary attributes.

AhiMahi wrote: »

This is a tanking weapon with 20% invade? I was picking DEF, SPR and HP as primary attributes.

10% Evade. It's still a great 170ATK weapon, so focusing on ATK/HP is likely the best way to go. A.Lasswell actually doesn't really care about physical defense because of how easy it is to get him to 100% Evade. If you're using it on another unit, ATK/HP is still probably the best way to go. Not a ton of tanks can use katanas, and even if they can, there's likely better options for them in the weapon slot.

edited September 2019
    Whoa! I just rolled another rare mod on Spiritual Sword. I was going for HP on it for tank use (SS Charlotte 7* for me soon, Gumi?). Final total 35% HP and 20% ATK.

Tiphares on

Rare, ATK +10%, HP +10%. Not too shabby!

steam_sig.png
  • Trajan45Trajan45 Registered User regular
    I've run the same Crimson Blood this entire event, along with spending at least 50-100 orbs, and I've yet to get an Atk+12%, 15%, or rare. This has to be my worst IW run ever.

Origin ID\ Steam ID: Warder45
    Just had the best IW run I've ever had. Beach Umbrella got the rare and ended up with 42% ATK, 20% HP. I'll take it!

Also, one of the 40M DL tickets dropped rainbow for Zeno#1. That's a nice helm at the very least.

• marajimaraji Registered User regular
    edited September 2019
    TeaSpoon wrote: »
    Ticket today gave me Regina #2.

[edit] Oh no. Something terrible happened. I forgot to get the 500 lapis before doing the rewards wheel today. Then I got it without thinking. Now the number displayed isn't a multiple of 5. It bothers me.

You have impeccable timing, because now we get to watch 7 ads

Edit: also there is now a 50 lapis reward, which didn’t have a wheel animation for me and I thought my phone was hung.

maraji on
    Haha holy shit Morgana trial is ridiculous. Banging my head against the ELT version, I can't imagine what the LGD version is like. She's got some mean mean thresholds. Maybe going in blind isn't the right move here.

maraji wrote: »
    Ticket today gave me Regina #2.

[edit] Oh no. Something terrible happened. I forgot to get the 500 lapis before doing the rewards wheel today. Then I got it without thinking. Now the number displayed isn't a multiple of 5. It bothers me.

You have impeccable timing, because now we get to watch 7 ads

Edit: also there is now a 50 lapis reward, which didn’t have a wheel animation for me and I thought my phone was hung.
    They replaced the 30 lapis and 100 lapis rewards with 50 and 150

And I got 7 energy potions lol

• GriswoldGriswold that's rough, buddyRegistered User regular
    urahonky wrote: »

A 70 lapis value!!!

FFXIV: Brick Shizzhouse - Zalera (Crystal)
    Path of Exile: snowcrash7
    MTG Arena: Snow_Crash#34179
    Battle.net: Snowcrash#1873
    urahonky wrote: »

Literally what I got as well.

steam_sig.png
  • ReignerReigner Registered User regular
    2 Elenas can 3 turn ELT Morgana. Having Fids LB Break on Turn 2 really helped survive a lot of damage. Should be able to swap out the other 3 from there

Exodus Server: Venstra Rei
    FFBE: 838,975,107
    Dokkan: 1668363315
    I think my issue was trying to kill Morgana before her mitigation dropped. I'll get back at it later.

Cruor wrote: »
    I think my issue was trying to kill Morgana before her mitigation dropped. I'll get back at it later.

I dunno. I went in... Broke her MAG/ATK with Sylvie, buffed everyone's resists with Sylvie, used Lenna's 200% SPR boost and MAG damage reduction, used WKN's magic cover all, and everyone wiped on the first turn.

As soon as that happened I just went ahead and closed the app.

Can Morgana can be broken on LGD?

I dunno. That was on ELT.

Dont forget the turn1 break. I dont know what the % is

Turn 1
    Sylvie Stat Break removal and resist + Elemental Resist

Also this last time I must have crossed a TH and she AoEd for like 50k. Hadnt done that the 3 attempts prior. First three times I guess I crossed multiple THs and she doesnt do that attack

• Trajan45Trajan45 Registered User regular
    40ML DL got me Jecht #2 and Cloud #6. Switched to some other weapons and got an Atk+12 finally. Still searching for that first rare.

hahahaha the rewards for Morgana are ridiculous. A 4* EX ticket? tons of mini pots? GUMI WTF, I'm overflowing with that crap.

Origin ID\ Steam ID: Warder45
    The only thing Ive gotten out of 4 laps of the 40mil has been that Kimono Fina :/

I think I have my Circe setup well enough to help survive the thresholds of Scorn of Blood Moon, but you will need a pretty high stat buff (150%) and 50% general damage mitigation. She is setup on Nem 1 tab (tab 4). I also have Elena setup with dark resist and man eater+ on Nem 2 (tab 5) for the Morgana trial.

• TeaSpoonTeaSpoon Registered User regular
    After you fully level up all the espers, is there any point to doing the supercite expeditions?

After you fully level up all the espers, is there any point to doing the supercite expeditions?
    Only to get the relics to craft esper ores. A couple of tents is cheap to run B rank supercite expeditions.

• LorekLorek Registered User regular

There's still 3* versions of Anima and Black Dragon. And then Bahamut 2* to save for.

Also, Bloody Moon doooooown. Tsukiko best UoC tickets ever spent, holy smokes, she rolls over this thing.
    I really, really wanted to clear this today. Original Bloody Moon was the first trial I was finally geared enough for to clear on the day it launched, and I wanted to maintain that tradition.

Also means I can run this bow through item world.

*walks into the reddit thread about Scorn of the Blood Moon and sees all the requirements to complete the trial*

Me:
    ZFPchj4.jpg

edited September 2019
    Thankfully the reward is a bow, and practically nobody in the current or future meta actually wants to use bows.

Edit: now that I've said that what are the chances that the next great GLEX character is a TDH hybrid bow user?

Cruor on
  • ZomroZomro Registered User regular
    edited September 2019
    FFBE, in my opinion, definitely needs more support for the non-sword weapon types. Rods and staves are pretty well represented, as they're caster weapons, but most of the other weapon types don't even half the options that the sword, large and katanas have

Zomro on
  • Magus`Magus` The fun has been DOUBLED! Registered User regular
    Man, the app sure likes to crash a lot lately.

• CraigopogoCraigopogo Registered User regular
    I beat the Legendary Morgana thing, but it's too irritating to do over and over for all the rewards, which aren't that enticing to begin with.

Realized on my very last run that I probably could have 2 turned ELT Morgana this whole time

EX Ticket was DK Luneth #1 Decent TMR at least

• marajimaraji Registered User regular
    Zomro wrote: »
    FFBE, in my opinion, definitely needs more support for the non-sword weapon types. Rods and staves are pretty well represented, as they're caster weapons, but most of the other weapon types don't even half the options that the sword, large and katanas have

Heck, non-large sword is borderline

Someone on Reddit cleared Scorn of the Moon using two Reberta as his damage dealers. Took 20-someodd rounds. They also used Rivera for her AoE Mirage and Demon Killer+, which is a super smart idea and simplifies the tanking requirements a lot (no need to switch between AoE Magic/Physical since the mirage nullifies the physical AoE damage). I'll probably take on the moon this weekend at some point, I'll try to build up my Circe for it before then for others to use. She'll be in Nemesis 1.