As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[chat] of Holding

1717273747577»

• Options
    Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    Another Life was an appalling show but it had outstanding NB rep. Also some real good true bisexual rep, female sex positive rep. All around great reps.

If only the show wasn't so dumb it would make Ridley Scott go "hold up these people are incompetent."

Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
  • Options
    EddyEddy Gengar the Bittersweet Registered User regular
    edited September 2019
    In my headcanon, robots have a gender assigned to them by humans based on their body shape and function, but also robots have a self-conception of gender that does not always reconcile with their assigned gender, because what is tradition but the pain we pass on to our children

(Robots have self-defined genders because they want to emulate us, their creators-parents)

Eddy on
    "and the morning stars I have seen
    and the gengars who are guiding me" -- W.S. Merwin
  • Options
    Casual EddyCasual Eddy The Astral PlaneRegistered User regular
    If it’s not man robot on man robot, woman robot on woman robot, or enby robot on enby robot, then you need to get OUT OF HERE

• Options
    wanderingwandering Russia state-affiliated media Registered User regular
    on the other hand there's an ok amount of gay humans in media but would it kill them to make a gay robot or monster or alien?

oh wait The Orville

ok so there's a few but this just goes to show what an awesome idea it is
    Don’t forget C3PO

• Options
    bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    on the other hand there's an ok amount of gay humans in media but would it kill them to make a gay robot or monster or alien?

oh wait The Orville

ok so there's a few but this just goes to show what an awesome idea it is

The Orville is great on so many levels.

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • Options
    Evil MultifariousEvil Multifarious Registered User regular
    Data should have absolutely tried a gay relationship. With Riker.

• Options
    Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    The Expanse: *casually illustrates insanely complex orbital mechanics and space physics as set dressing*

Another Life: LETS SMOKE ALIEN DRUGS WITHOUT CHECKING LITERALLY ANYTHING ABOUT THEM

• Options
    SleepSleep Registered User regular
    The Expanse: *casually illustrates insanely complex orbital mechanics and space physics as set dressing*

Another Life: LETS SMOKE ALIEN DRUGS WITHOUT CHECKING LITERALLY ANYTHING ABOUT THEM

Let's be honest which of these two is more believable given a general public in space situation.

• Options
    nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    Another Life was an appalling show but it had outstanding NB rep. Also some real good true bisexual rep, female sex positive rep. All around great reps.

If only the show wasn't so dumb it would make Ridley Scott go "hold up these people are incompetent."

The whole show was one long "Did these people get ANY training?"

• Options
    bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    Sleep wrote: »

Let's be honest which of these two is more believable given a general public in space situation.

kerbal is super popular so that's a hard call man

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • Options
    PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    God damn that's a burn with Ridley Scott.

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    syndalissyndalis Getting Classy On the WallRegistered User, Loves Apple Products regular
    I might smoke alien drugs

SW-4158-3990-6116
    Let's play Mario Kart or something...
  • Options
    wanderingwandering Russia state-affiliated media Registered User regular
    Data should have absolutely tried a gay relationship. With Riker.
    It might happen B4 you know it

• Options
    descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular
    I heard someone had space drugs ITT

• Options
    descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular
  • Options
    FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    Why can't we have accurate physics and freaky alien drugs?

every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
  • Options
    is Tasha Yar the only canonical sex Data had? what a waste

• Options
    Styrofoam SammichStyrofoam Sammich WANT. normal (not weird)Registered User regular
    Feral wrote: »
    Why can't we have accurate physics and freaky alien drugs?

No, you get one fun

wq09t4opzrlc.jpg
  • Options
    GethGeth Legion Perseus VeilRegistered User, Moderator, Penny Arcade Staff, Vanilla Staff vanilla
    This thread is no longer active, and will be recycled.
    On average, this thread was speeding through space at warp 1.4

@bowen will create the new thread
    @Mazzyx is backup

This discussion has been closed.