As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Penny Arcade - Comic - Fifo

DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
edited September 2019 in The Penny Arcade Hub

imagePenny Arcade - Comic - Fifo

Videogaming-related online strip by Mike Krahulik and Jerry Holkins. Includes news and commentary.

Read the full story here

Unknown User on

• zeromhzeromh Registered User regular
    Interesting choice of a redder hue for skin color in the last two comics. I wonder if it's meant to show warm lighting? Or Mike's just trying something different.

• MarcinMNMarcinMN Registered User regular
    I guess his previous stylist gave up.

f3nhg09sl5g5.jpg

"It's just as I've always said. We are being digested by an amoral universe."

-Tycho Brahe
  • Golden YakGolden Yak Burnished Bovine The sunny beaches of CanadaRegistered User regular
    Looks like a Tycho doppleganger is stealing Tycho-prime's clothes.

H9f4bVe.png
  • dennisdennis aka bingley Registered User regular
    zeromh wrote: »
    Interesting choice of a redder hue for skin color in the last two comics. I wonder if it's meant to show warm lighting? Or Mike's just trying something different.

Mike has often switched up art styles and palettes over the last (sigh) 20 years.

• RatherDashing89RatherDashing89 Registered User regular
    Is that shirt packaged in hay?

• EseellEseell Phoenix, AZRegistered User regular

I assume it's polenta.

• doompookydoompooky Wild (Let's Draw A) Horses Couldn't Drag Me AwayRegistered User regular
    Eseell wrote: »

I assume it's polenta.

You can expect nothing but the most exuberant corn mushes to protect your subscription fashions from Twisp & Co. Est. 2011

we7ek91hy97o.png
  • YoungFreyYoungFrey Registered User regular
    I was just perusing the archives via the random button, and I noticed the logo on the box.
    pirq3z3g41et.png