As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

What is your favorite sword?

12345679»

• JedocJedoc In the scuppers with the staggers and jagsRegistered User regular
    Sensuous.

"Mind ordering me another drink? Sensuous up."

GDdCWMm.jpg
  • BronzeKoopaBronzeKoopa Registered User regular
    Never did get the Sword of Kings to drop in Earthbound.

• HobnailHobnail Registered User regular
    To be quite certain I am a weapons pervert myself I just have excellent taste and discretion

I've inherited several ridiculous blades since my stepdad passed, I usually end up taking them apart and re-purposing the blade for something else. For instance, this useless piece of shit ..

ended up becoming part of an ongoing project of mine. I have a pile of knife blades from various folders that have had the handles break or get dinged up or what-have-you; eventually, they will all be melted down into a machete and camping knife set, something reminiscent of a sensible mora-style blade, good for bushcraft and whatnot. Depending on how much steel I have to work with, I might see if I can have a couple chef's knives made, who knows.

I also have an absolutely ancient hunting knife that my grandfather gave to his father and has since passed to me in the intervening years; getting it melted down and reforged is a bit of a passion project for me since there's a lot of love in my family for it, but it's tang is nearly rusted through. Still trying to find the right antlers to remake the grip.

That's truly excellent please post pictures

Broke as fuck in the style of the times. Gratitude is all that can return on your generosity.

https://www.paypal.me/hobnailtaylor
  • DrezDrez Registered User regular
    I dunno, a katana I guess
    sword is my second favorite sword

i know, what a brain teaser, right?

Switch: SW-7690-2320-9238Steam/PSN/Xbox: Drezdar
  • ph blakeph blake Registered User regular
    The Kirkhammer is the best sword because it is also a giant hammer

7h8wnycre6vs.png
  • Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    other
    I already made the S-word joke you slow ass people!

Get Out!

• Brovid HasselsmofBrovid Hasselsmof [Growling historic on the fury road] Registered User regular
    I wasn't joking! And don't call me an ass person!

• DrezDrez Registered User regular
    I dunno, a katana I guess
    I already made the S-word joke you slow ass people!

Get Out!

Shit.

Switch: SW-7690-2320-9238Steam/PSN/Xbox: Drezdar
  • Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    other

Butt human

• JedocJedoc In the scuppers with the staggers and jagsRegistered User regular

Butt human

Rectum? I damn near human!

GDdCWMm.jpg
  • BroloBrolo Broseidon Lord of the BroceanRegistered User regular
    ALL-BLACK THE NECROSWORD, THE ANNIHILABLADE, THE SLICER OF W

• PeasPeas Registered User regular
    edited September 2019
    Reminds me of this

Hunter x hunter hisoka vs togari English dub
    https://youtu.be/eZFEUQVNHXk
    2:56

Peas on
  • LucedesLucedes might be real Registered User regular
    Keyblade
    did anyone mention Stormbringer yet? now that's a good sword.