As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Hey there how's it going (now with bonfire)

• XaquinXaquin Right behind you!Registered User regular
    Moriveth wrote: »
    Maybe next year I'll take the day off and play videogames all day

Oh I also had a doctor's appointment on my birthday, so it was actually really fun

got a lollipop and a sticker?

• MorivethMoriveth BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWNRegistered User regular
    No, but I did get a "Hey, you're doing fine, no problems that I can see." which is nice in its own way, I suppose.

better than not!

• WearingglassesWearingglasses Of the friendly neighborhood variety Registered User regular
    Yeah, knowing for certain your body is OK takes a lot of worry off your head and anyone who cares about you

At least, until the next weird painful sensation in your chest/head/back/etc

• MorivethMoriveth BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWNRegistered User regular
    My cholesterol is slightly high, I think that's the only real issue

Anyway, I'll take care of that by pushing out the cholesterol with more cholesterol

can't have high cholesterol if my blood is all cholesterol mantappinghead.jpg

• PeasPeas Registered User regular
    edited September 2019
    Thursdays:
    King of Cups
    king-of-cups.png
    My peaceful days are going to end in a month, wonder where I will be then

For today though, i want some ice cream

Peas on
  • sponospono Mining for Nose Diamonds Booger CoveRegistered User regular
    Juggernut wrote: »
    these fuckers are massive just straight up mondo units. Like, almost 4cm in length.

Heh heh

Heh

640qocnq4ske.gif
  • bsjezzbsjezz Registered User regular
    edited September 2019
    Peas wrote: »
    Thursdays:
    King of Cups

i had a dream i was at my desk in the morning drinking a beer before period one. a student came in and looked right at me and i had this nightmarish dawning of what i was doing, so i kind of sheepishly hid the beer behind a grammar book

love fridays.

i mean, friday dreams. love friday dreams.

bsjezz on
    sC4Q4nq.jpg
  • BrainleechBrainleech 機知に富んだコメントはここにあります Registered User regular
    psrlliwff02d.jpg
    It's so sad to be in that special hell of knowing you are basically trapped. My plan was before it all went to shit this year was to go through the summer and sometime in the slide into xmas just quit and move I should have had enough money I figured out. I did not forsee my problems with the house vs the city still having to argue with the state about my tax refund and other minor things.
    I have weird dreams. But I was up for over 40 hours yesterday [I did not sleep from Monday into Wednesday} It was not fun to walk to the bus stop go to the courthouse at 800 and hang around until 1300 when I said what I did and was quickly pushed out the door.

edited September 2019
    That card is really pretty, where is it from? Also I just wish you the best man.
    edit: oh saw the deviantart name haha...was on a phone just now

Friday
    Page of Wands
    h60zvpwuxzuu.jpg

Also happy mid autumn festival to those who are celebrating it

Peas on
  • never dienever die Registered User regular
    Have completely managed to let slip a lot of my internal coping mechanisms for my anxiety and depression The last week and a half, and can only be thankful I have so many people I love in my life.

In other news, Control is apparently really good at channeling frustration. Those offices get destroyed very well.

Today's been mostly good but in the past couple hours my mood has just fuckin’ plummeted

edited September 2019
    It's Monday

The fool
    yciviusalurs.jpg
    I dig his/her fashion sense

Peas on
  • 3cl1ps33cl1ps3 I will build a labyrinth to house the cheese Registered User regular
    I dig that dog.

3clipse wrote: »
    I dig that dog.

you'll have to since it appears to be about to fall off a cliff =(

• Captain InertiaCaptain Inertia Registered User regular
    In the plus side his corpse may be food for delicious wild mushrooms?

In the plus side his corpse may be food for delicious wild mushrooms?

not that you'd want to eat!

• JayKaosJayKaos Registered User regular
    Nah, the dog'll be fine. He's trying to pull back his idiot owner but if the fool goes over he ain't following.

Steam | SW-0844-0908-6004 and my Switch code
  • Brovid HasselsmofBrovid Hasselsmof [Growling historic on the fury road] Registered User regular
    I got an injection in my butt earlier today.

Ow.

• JansonJanson Registered User regular
    @Moriveth traumatized Anya last night

That was fun for everyone involved!

I still feel bad!

For context I showed her this

https://youtu.be/rJTeVOOFMHM

And she got EXTREMELY sad at the end and I feel terrible about it
    Terryble

I can't believe I listened to the whole thing .... and by the end I was enjoying it

• 3cl1ps33cl1ps3 I will build a labyrinth to house the cheese Registered User regular
    The horse looks very, very concerned.

These drawings are all making me think of one of my favorite internet things of all time:

http://the-toast.net/2015/04/01/two-medieval-monks-invent-bestiaries/

• Brovid HasselsmofBrovid Hasselsmof [Growling historic on the fury road] Registered User regular
    Reject a tarot card? Wow takes some balls to meddle in the arcane movements of the universe like that

• Captain InertiaCaptain Inertia Registered User regular
    Do any of y’all ever think of posting something truly vile to see where Peas’s line is on agreeing stuff

• astrobstrdastrobstrd So full of mercy... Registered User regular
    I just woke up from a 4 hour nap and found my top sheet in a perfect ball beside me. What kind of fucking pizza pie dream life am I living?

Selling the Scream Podcast: https://anchor.fm/jeremy-donaldson
    edited September 2019
    Wednesday
    queen-of-swords.png
    Queen of Swords
    Seems like a badass

Been up for 22 hours, gonna crash

Peas on
  • MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    Do any of y’all ever think of posting something truly vile to see where Peas’s line is on agreeing stuff

Does that avatar look like the face of someone you want to play a game of chicken with?

• ElaroElaro Apologetic Registered User regular
    I wanna work, but whenever I try to work I just have this feeling like I'm about to fall off a cliff.

Welp, gotta be brave, I guess...

Children's rights are human rights.
  • LucedesLucedes might be real Registered User regular
  • PlatyPlaty Registered User regular
    The little paper slip inside my fortune cookie said someone was going to invite me to the party of the year

I really doubt it

• SLyMSLyM Registered User regular
    Hey platy, you're invited to the party of the year. I'm not throwing it, I don't know where or when it'll be, and I'm not even invited myself, but I'm inviting you.

My friend is working on a roguelike game you can play if you want to. (It has free demo)
  • StraightziStraightzi Here we may reign secure, and in my choice, To reign is worth ambition though in HellRegistered User regular
    Platy wrote: »
    The little paper slip inside my fortune cookie said someone was going to invite me to the party of the year

I really doubt it

Yo you wanna come to my Halloween party?

• PlatyPlaty Registered User regular
    Oh I wish I could without stealing a boat and learning to sail or something

• Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular

Sell a spare internal organ and use the proceeds to fund air travel to and from the party!

• PinfeldorfPinfeldorf Yeah ZestRegistered User regular

Sell a spare internal organ and use the proceeds to fund air travel to and from the party!

Do you consider other people's organs to be under the blanket of "spare"?

• Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    Pinfeldorf wrote: »

Do you consider other people's organs to be under the blanket of "spare"?

Platy donating one of their own would result in surgical wounds preventing them from fully enjoying the party, no?

• SporkAndrewSporkAndrew Registered User, ClubPA regular

I really doubt it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zJcdCEpfDw

The one about the fucking space hairdresser and the cowboy. He's got a tinfoil pal and a pedal bin