As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[FATE/GRAND ORDER] Salt Always. The Queen Is Dead (Skadi)! Long Live The Queen (Castoria)!

• PolaritiePolaritie Sleepy Registered User regular
    Yeah, fox saber was tempting, but went with NP2 Gorgon since she's story locked.

Steam: Polaritie
    3DS: 0473-8507-2652
    Switch: SW-5185-4991-5118
    PSN: AbEntropy
  • Kevin CristKevin Crist I make the devil hit his knees and say the 'our father'Registered User regular
    I chose Big Mom Snek. Of course I just used my XP cards and QP for Merlin, so she'll be a future project.

acpRlGW.jpg
    Steam: YOU FACE JARAXXUS| Twitch.tv: CainLoveless
  • TenekTenek Registered User regular
    I chose LAlter. But now I have to choose again after getting her from the Merlin banner. (No actual Merlin in 55 rolls... ugh.) Maybe Caster Gil since I've already got Nitocris.

• ReynoldsReynolds Gone Fishin'Registered User regular
    Camilla is not good and also very boring.

uyvfOQy.png
  • NeveronNeveron HellValleySkyTree SwedenRegistered User regular
    Carmilla has fairly good NP gain, but isn't all that fantastic at the moment. At roundabout March next year she'll get an NP strengthening, though, which both ups her bonus damage vs. women to +50% rather than +20% and has the default +33% NP interlude damage buff.

I haven't done the math, but I seem to recall that when she got the buff in JP people figured out that she did more damage than NP1 Jack?

• Gabriel_PittGabriel_Pitt (effective against Russian warships) Registered User regular
    Is Lobo also storylocked? Now that I have to actually.act, I'm waffling hard on whether to pick big snek or angry doggo.

• MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    I'm pretty sure Lobo can spook, so not locked

• vagrant_windsvagrant_winds Overworked Mysterious Eldritch Horror Hunter XX Registered User regular
    I couldn't not share this.

He is the one called Sailor Uruk~

// Steam: VWinds // PSN: vagrant_winds //
    // Switch: SW-5306-0651-6424 //
  • MagicalGoatsMagicalGoats Registered User regular
    Picked Gorgon for the event, because she will be my second level 90 Medusa. My only regret is that I still have no Medusa Lancer. Sadness and salt abounds!

There is no aspect, no facet, no moment of life, that cannot be improved with pizza.
  • ph blakeph blake Registered User regular
    Of course Merlin would be Tuxedo Mask

7h8wnycre6vs.png
    Finished opening all the boxes. I used the ocean of embers to level a ton of Servants up to their final card art (the ones that don't want Bones at least), but not their final ten levels so that I could reserve resources for more Ascensions. Still have 700M+ QP and 2M+ FP to burn through over the next year. Though I'll probably go hard on Da Vinci next year during the rerun because apparently Bones are in the boxes and I never have enough of them because so many Servants want stupid amounts.

Anyway, Halloween rerun starting on the 19th

Picked Gorgon for the event, because she will be my second level 90 Medusa. My only regret is that I still have no Medusa Lancer. Sadness and salt abounds!

*whistles innocently*

• MaddocMaddoc I'm Bobbin Threadbare, are you my mother? Registered User regular
    Did a single draw today, saw gold orbs and thought "Oh cool, I'll get Salter or a NP2 Lalter, rad"

Instead I have a NP3 Merlin

• vagrant_windsvagrant_winds Overworked Mysterious Eldritch Horror Hunter XX Registered User regular
    Maddoc wrote: »
    Did a single draw today, saw gold orbs and thought "Oh cool, I'll get Salter or a NP2 Lalter, rad"

Instead I have a NP3 Merlin

At NP2 Merlin, why not wait until the banner switches over to LArtoria?

• MaddocMaddoc I'm Bobbin Threadbare, are you my mother? Registered User regular
    edited September 2019
    Because I didn't really need another benchwarmer that bad, really only care about the 4*s

And honestly, pulling a 5* was the furthest thing from my mind

Maddoc on
  • AshtonDragonAshtonDragon AKA The Nix Registered User regular
    CE from the upcoming Gilfest event on JP server. Spoiler for that (I guess?) and Babylonia:
    gainenreisou_03.png
    This CE causes me pain.

• Gabriel_PittGabriel_Pitt (effective against Russian warships) Registered User regular
    Why foes From Uruk cause you pain?

CE from the upcoming Gilfest event on JP server. Spoiler for that (I guess?) and Babylonia:
    gainenreisou_03.png
    This CE causes me pain.

Imagine if this CE had a transformation feature

Why foes From Uruk cause you pain?

What happens to her I assume.

• AshtonDragonAshtonDragon AKA The Nix Registered User regular
    gainenreisou_03.png
    This CE causes me pain.

And now, the follow-up to this.
    Ow, my heart.

Also: The sheep has a sexy bishounen voice.

• SpectrumSpectrum Archer of Inferno Chaldea Rec RoomRegistered User regular
    gainenreisou_03.png
    This CE causes me pain.

And now, the follow-up to this.
    Ow, my heart.

More follow-up:
    ow ow ow

XNnw6Gk.jpg
    edited September 2019
    So, how are people's QP totals looking? Got back up to a bit over 150mil right before the close.

Notable skill levelings have been 10/10/10'ing Sherlock, Jeanne, and Li Shuwen and 6/6/6 (or highering) like.... 10+ other different servants between this week and Nerofest.

And now I need like.... 150 Seashells for Nero Caster's 3rd and final skill, Caster Marie's, and Emiya Alter's skills. Fuck. And I'm back in Bones, Seeds, Crystals, and Feathers hell.

vagrant_winds on
    Ugh. Never enough. The half price doors are helping.

I'm still super gated on gems though - when one skill takes 16 golds no amount of boxes is enough to finish all my sabers.

I did finally cap out Tamamo Lancer, so that's progress.

I'm at about 90 mil right now. I'm considering just going broke and maxing out one of my 9/9/9 Servants.

uyvfOQy.png
  • AstharielAsthariel The Book Eater Registered User regular
    198 mln, and that's after maxing out my Lartoria and Merlin, and maxing out 2 out of 3 Raikou skills (goddamn Bone hell).

I am ready for any SSR that comes my way next (please let it be Musashi).

• SkeithSkeith Registered User regular
    I either have 12mil or less than 1mil, I can't remember if I dumped more into Maid Alter. I'm firmly in Bone Hell at this point between Raikou, Nito, Drake, and Jack.

aTBDrQE.jpg
    720M or so last I checked

So, how are people's QP totals looking? Got back up to a bit over 150mil right before the close.

Notable skill levelings have been 10/10/10'ing Sherlock, Jeanne, and Li Shuwen and 6/6/6 (or highering) like.... 10+ other different servants between this week and Nerofest.

And now I need like.... 150 Seashells for Nero Caster's 3rd and final skill, Caster Marie's, and Emiya Alter's skills. Fuck. And I'm back in Bones, Seeds, Crystals, and Feathers hell.
    Trying to sit at 150m as reserve for upcoming spending. I was eyeballing skilling a couple people but I suddenly spent like a billion Bones and am feeling a little reluctant to spend more.

XNnw6Gk.jpg
    This event is just as hilarious as I remember

• StollsStolls Brave Corporate Logo Chicago, ILRegistered User regular
    edited September 2019
    Is this the thread for people who started this game out of curiosity because their Discord pals went on about it, swore they'd never spend a dime, and then several months later are convinced the gacha exists to torment them? Asking for a friend.

Also, deciding on the freebie was surprisingly difficult. Choice came down to NP2 Fran and NP5 Gorgon, directly pitting the half of my brain that likes cute things against the half that craves satisfying numbers.

(Went with Fran, no regrets.)

Stolls on
    kstolls on Twitch, streaming weekends at 9pm CST!
    Now playing: Teardown and Baldur's Gate 3 (co-op)
    Sunday Spotlight: Horror Tales: The Wine
    Oh my god fucking finally. I've been doing a single 10 roll on literally every Lancer banner for LArtoria or Karna since Camelot.

11 Tickets: LAlter NP2, Demonic Bodhisattva. (Had previously spent 26 tickets on the Merlin portion of this banner and got my first LAlter, and otherwise garbage).

1st Roll: Utter Garbage
    2nd Roll: Utter Garbage
    3rd Roll: LAlter NP3. Okay. Sure. Then RAINBOW GODDAMN SPARKS START APPEARING ON THE TENTH CARD!

LANCER ARTORIA, MY KING, CAME HOME AFTER ALL THIS TIME!

Lartoria is back on the banner so I sat down to do some summoning with the 29 tickets I had. After going through them and nabbing a copy each of Salter and Lalter I was left with 83 quartz. To set the mood I decided to put this on and began the ten spin.

As the song reaches its zenith, the orbs pause and hang for much longer than just some simple lag, then they spin to reveal a golden card, a Lancer. Could this be it? Has fate granted me what I've sought?
    Yes.

qdNCtc0l.jpg

Hi5 @Madican

You people are literal fucking luck vampires

(congrats)

XNnw6Gk.jpg
    I got NP2 for Saber Alter. Which is fine, I guess. Also, the Heaven's Feel CE...which is completely different from the [Heaven's Feel] CE apparently?

uyvfOQy.png
    edited September 2019
    Also now that I'm done with this banner I looked over the SR Ticket list to see if there was a story-locked Servant I had with low NP levels since I thought I had everyone. But then I realized there was one option I didn't have at all! So of course I grabbed them and now:
    BERSERKER OF EL DORADO has joined your party!

Madican on
    Now lets just hope I keep luck for the Parvati banner this coming month and that they don't screw me by delaying it or something.

I want my Great Mazinger Sakura. THUNDER BREAK!

I need to get another Gilgamesh

Can't have Merlin tied with my boy for my highest 5* NP

edited September 2019
    Maddoc wrote: »
    I need to get another Gilgamesh

Can't have Merlin tied with my boy for my highest 5* NP

Next year's Gilfest (Battle in NY) banner will be nice. Gilgamesh and Sheba on solo rate-ups.

vagrant_winds on