As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Penny Arcade - Comic - Now You Know

DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
edited September 2019 in The Penny Arcade Hub

imagePenny Arcade - Comic - Now You Know

Videogaming-related online strip by Mike Krahulik and Jerry Holkins. Includes news and commentary.

Read the full story here

Unknown User on

• H3KnucklesH3Knuckles But we decide which is right and which is an illusion.Registered User regular
    edited September 2019
    Well, I was searching for the one about the review manipulation effort that got exposed when someone at the marketing firm just flat out admitted it. But I'm not disappointed with the search result; I'd totally forgotten this old gem.

Edit: Found the one I was looking for. I could hear the conversation from the podcast in my head, but had the hardest time remembering a phrase specific enough to find it via search.

H3Knuckles on
    If you're curious about my icon; it's an update of the early Lego Castle theme's "Black Falcons" faction.
    camo_sig2-400.png
  • LttlefootLttlefoot Registered User regular
    I’ve played Dave mirra’s freestyle bmx and don’t recall seeing any titties?

• H3KnucklesH3Knuckles But we decide which is right and which is an illusion.Registered User regular
    edited September 2019
    It's talking about BMX XXX.

H3Knuckles on
    If you're curious about my icon; it's an update of the early Lego Castle theme's "Black Falcons" faction.
    camo_sig2-400.png