As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Chat] is RUINED FOREVER?! UTTERLY DESTROYED?! Slightly Inconvenient? OWNED?!

1919293949597»

• Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    I'm seeing Rambo 5 with my dad this afternoon because he really wants to see if and i don't wanna be a naysayer,

Today kinda sucks.

• Options
    AtomikaAtomika Live fast and get fucked or whatever Registered User regular
    Mim wrote: »
    Atomika wrote: »
    Winky wrote: »
    Everyone knows salt makes everything taste better

If Gordon Ramsay has taught us anything, its this

This partner was white white.

So seasoning was not exactly their forté

Ooh no

One of those “no pepper on my eggs please,” white people

The Achilles heel of the mighty Scandinavians

Where the most popular seasoning is caraway seed

• Options
    I'm seeing Rambo 5 with my dad this afternoon because he really wants to see if and i don't wanna be a naysayer,

Today kinda sucks.

I hear it’s super racist

Much like Rambo 2-4

• Options
    First Blood
    First Blood part 2: Rambo
    Rambo 3
    Rambo/Rambo 4/John Rambo/Rambo: To Hell and Back(depending on the market and version)
    Rambo: Last Blood

Numbering conventions are fun

• Options
    ElldrenElldren Is a woman dammit ceterum censeoRegistered User regular
    I honestly don’t understand how so many women opt for the single-stage surgery

It looks so not-right

I suppose money and recovery are factors, as well as the possibility that there might be surgeons doing good work with it

Is there something I can google so I may compare?

Hmmm I don’t even know where to start with that

Like different terms for the different surgeries?

If not, i’ll google after I finish reading my hollywood gossip

Oh! Okay. Go to the “results” page for my surgeon and then compare that to single-step surgeons

My surgeon is Dr Ley at the Meltzer clinic

Dr. Marci Bowers is a prominent single stage surgeon and has results on her page

The procedure is called SRS or vaginoplasty

This is one of those things I’m super reluctant to actually look up because I am nowhere near even thinking about surgeries right now and I’m afraid of either becoming obsessed or discouraged or just out of date

fuck gendered marketing
  • Options
    MimMim I prefer my lovers… dead.Registered User regular

It looks so not-right

I suppose money and recovery are factors, as well as the possibility that there might be surgeons doing good work with it

Oh! Okay. Go to the “results” page for my surgeon and then compare that to single-step surgeons

Dr. Marci Bowers is a prominent single stage surgeon and has results on her page

I used to watch Marci Bowers on TLC! She was judgmental against FtM though, which kind of made me uncomfortable when watching

• Options
    Elldren wrote: »

It looks so not-right

This is one of those things I’m super reluctant to actually look up because I am nowhere near even thinking about surgeries right now and I’m afraid of either becoming obsessed or discouraged or just out of date

I wouldn’t be too worried about being out of date, there’s not really any new techniques coming down the pike that I’m aware of gaining any traction.

As for the other things, I getcha. :bro:

• Options
    I do see what you’re saying though.

Single step there doesn’t seem to be much of a distinction between labia majora and labia minora

Where the two step there seems to be more of a differentiation? But I think they should move skin from another part of the body to build up the labia majora in both instances. Make them fat pussy lips

• Options

It looks so not-right

Wait...you’re ...?!

How did I miss this after all these years..

• Options

It looks so not-right

Wait...you’re ...?!

I honestly don’t know?

This isn’t a put on right? Like I’ve been talking to you over voice chat literally every weekend for the past several months

fuck gendered marketing
  • Options

It looks so not-right

I used to watch Marci Bowers on TLC! She was judgmental against FtM though, which kind of made me uncomfortable when watching

I don’t know what judgment she had, but FTM is a really shitty surgery.

Like, I’m gonna have a vagina and vulva. It’ll look, function, and feel almost like the cis version.

The two MtF surgery options are:
    - phalloplasty: it looks like a penis but doesn’t have much function and has very little sensate erogenous tissue
    - metoidplasty: has full range of sexual sensation but has limited penetrative ability due to small size

• Options

It looks so not-right

Wait...you’re ...?!

I honestly don’t know?

This isn’t a put on right? Like I’ve been talking to you over voice chat literally every weekend for the past several months

Yeah I’m serious. Like, when we had the one convo about certificates I was confused but now it makes sense!

• Options
    BurnageBurnage Registered User regular

Today kinda sucks.

I hear it’s super racist

Much like Rambo 2-4

Something that always kind of bugs me is, like

How the fuck did Rambo as a film franchise follow on from First Blood

2-4 are practically diametrically opposed to it

• Options
    BurnageBurnage Registered User regular
    First Blood: War is rough and we treat our veterans really fucking badly.

Rambo 2 onwards: FUCK YEAH LET'S BLOW THINGS UP FUCKING BOOM

• Options

It looks so not-right

Like, I’m gonna have a vagina and vulva. It’ll look, function, and feel almost like the cis version.

- phalloplasty: it looks like a penis but doesn’t have much function and has very little sensate erogenous tissue
    - metoidplasty: has full range of sexual sensation but has limited penetrative ability due to small size

She had a patient that was getting testicles placed and it meant the world to him. While he was under, she made this comment like “why would you waste such a perfectly good vulva” and I was like “Slow your roll sis”

Unfortunately the man’s testicles kept rejecting and he was crushed :(

• Options

Single step there doesn’t seem to be much of a distinction between labia majora and labia minora

Where the two step there seems to be more of a differentiation? But I think they should move skin from another part of the body to build up the labia majora in both instances. Make them fat pussy lips

Skin grafts have much lower sensitivity

I’ve had OB/GYN doctors and nurses tell me that the two strep procedure is virtually indistinguishable from the cis version, with the exception of the cervix obviously. My mom wrote medical textbooks about women’s reproductive issues and couldn’t tell the two-step version from the cis.

• Options
    I’m gonna start calling my period my “moon juice”

Get wiccan with this shit

• Options

It looks so not-right

I did look at some phalloplasty procedures a decade ago as I needed some unrelated work done in the area and my surgeon had developed a couple.

They were p not great. Like grafting arm tissue and requiring external devices for any sort of function

fuck gendered marketing
  • Options
    AthenorAthenor Battle Hardened Optimist The Skies of HiigaraRegistered User regular
    Morning all.

I am currently killing time, waiting until Noon so I can do a code deploy and then hit the road to head to Michigan. Or, more specifically, the Detroit area.

I'm both excited and generally kinda blah about it. Last time I made this trip it was in a sardine can of a car with great gas mileage. This time, I'm taking my own car which is much more comfortable but not as efficient.

He/Him | "A boat is always safest in the harbor, but that’s not why we build boats." | "If you run, you gain one. If you move forward, you gain two." - Suletta Mercury, G-Witch
  • Options
    Burnage wrote: »

Today kinda sucks.

I hear it’s super racist

Much like Rambo 2-4

Yeah it’s pretty gross.

• Options
    NecoNeco Worthless Garbage Registered User regular
    Every time I think I might be getting close to surgeries some kind of LIFE happens and it goes back to being a pipe dream

Hopefully insurance will even cover anything by the time I’m able to do it

• Options
    Burnage wrote: »

Today kinda sucks.

I hear it’s super racist

Much like Rambo 2-4

Yeah it’s pretty gross.

t h e 8 0 ‘ s

• Options

Skin grafts have much lower sensitivity

I’ve had OB/GYN doctors and nurses tell me that the two strep procedure is virtually indistinguishable from the cis version, with the exception of the cervix obviously. My mom wrote medical textbooks about women’s reproductive issues and couldn’t tell the two-step version from the cis.

We are like snowflakes down there

Pretty, intricate, delicate, but when we smush together it gets pretty wet

• Options

It looks so not-right

She had a patient that was getting testicles placed and it meant the world to him. While he was under, she made this comment like “why would you waste such a perfectly good vulva” and I was like “Slow your roll sis”

Unfortunately the man’s testicles kept rejecting and he was crushed :(

That is several bad things :sad:

• Options
    zepherinzepherin Russian warship, go fuck yourself Registered User regular
    Are we all looking at surgically constructed vaginas in a clinical fashion right now?

I feel like we are bonding.

• Options
    zepherin wrote: »
    Are we all looking at surgically constructed vaginas in a clinical fashion right now?

Bonding and learning

It’s good to learn

• Options

No, but there’s an old lady sitting next to me while I wait for my train home

• Options
    Neco wrote: »

Educate ha!

• Options
    CouscousCouscous Registered User regular

Get her opinion on the vaginas.

• Options
    Nothing good about crushed testicles

fuck gendered marketing
  • Options
    zepherinzepherin Russian warship, go fuck yourself Registered User regular

Maybe she could learn something.

• Options
    Nothing good about crushed testicles

Depends on the context 😉

• Options
    edited September 2019
    I made a tribbing joke and it was not appreciated

Edit: thank you Ell 😌

Mim on
  • Options
    bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    I’m gonna start calling my period my “moon juice”

Get wiccan with this shit

Have you played Bloodborne?

• Options
    I made a tribbing joke and it was not appreciated

I’m sorry I missed it! I appreciate it!

fuck gendered marketing
  • Options
    I remember watching some doc about Bowers and her patients ages ago. It always stuck with me because this one trans guy’s father-in-law was really happy that daughter was now in a “normal relationship.”

There’s just a lot to unpack there

• Options
    Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular

She might have some valuable input

Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
  • Options
    GethGeth Legion Perseus VeilRegistered User, Moderator, Penny Arcade Staff, Vanilla Staff vanilla
    This thread is no longer active, and will be recycled.
    On average, this thread was zooming by at warp 1.1

@Burnage will create the new thread
    @Burnage is backup

• Options
    BogartBogart Streetwise Hercules Registered User, Moderator mod
This discussion has been closed.