As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Infinite Crisis kind of sucks

12346»

• Options
    HenslerHensler Registered User regular
    edited November 2006
    There are some characters in comics that need to get raped and havn't. I'm thinking of Ben Grimm and Tim Drake for starters.

Hensler on
  • Options
    MunchMunch Registered User regular
    edited November 2006
    Jordyn wrote:
    Man, that is so stupid. It's like that was supposed to make it clear that she was raped. Instead I'm sitting there going "what kind of stupid fucking rapist rips a hole in the chick's pants?" I mean fuck, why not just put her in a skirt so at least the scene doesn't look so retarded?

It also presents a logistical problem. I mean, Light magics himself up there, takes his time to taunt Sue after she just paged the fastest man alive, and presumably holds her hands behind her one-handed, somehow gets his spandex underoos down around his ankles, then suddenly decides, "Rarrrgh fuck I can't possibly just pull her pants down I'm going right through those fuckers!" rips a hole in them with one feeble scientist hand, and presumably has to deal with removing Sue's underwear to actual achieve penetration.

You know what, that's my new take on Identity Crisis. Light is such a retard he whipped his cock out and tried to rape Sue through a hole in her pants before realizing, "Gasp, underwear? My only weakness!" and then got punched in the head by Barry.

Munch on
  • Options
    Conditional_AxeConditional_Axe Registered User regular
    edited November 2006
    Jordyn wrote:
    Munch wrote:
    Jordyn wrote:
    Wasn't there a shot that vaguely showed a chunk of Sue's pants missing?

That was a really stupid shot.

I was going to note that but I was afraid I was making the scene out to be more graphic in my mind than it was. But I'm pretty sure that when Ralph is cradling her against him after bashing Light in the skull, you can see a hole torn in her pants.

Man, that is so stupid. It's like that was supposed to make it clear that she was raped. Instead I'm sitting there going "what kind of stupid fucking rapist rips a hole in the chick's pants?" I mean fuck, why not just put her in a skirt so at least the scene doesn't look so retarded?
    someone would have complained that she never wore skirts during that period of the League.

Conditional_Axe on
  • Options
    robosagogorobosagogo Registered User regular
    edited November 2006
    Jordyn wrote:
    Munch wrote:
    Jordyn wrote:

I was going to note that but I was afraid I was making the scene out to be more graphic in my mind than it was. But I'm pretty sure that when Ralph is cradling her against him after bashing Light in the skull, you can see a hole torn in her pants.

someone would have complained that she never wore skirts during that period of the League.
    Of all the days to start...

robosagogo on
  • Options
    Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    edited November 2006
    robosagogo wrote:
    Jordyn wrote:
    Munch wrote:
    Jordyn wrote:

Of all the days to start...

"Why didn't anyone else show up for naked day?"

Garlic Bread on
  • Options
    MunchMunch Registered User regular
    edited November 2006
    You know who can make sexual assault hilarious? Plastic Man. The dude's made himself into a dress for Big Barda, and turned himself into a big bondage bow to tie up Poison Ivy, threatening to "poke her with something".

Oh Eel. Shine on you crazy lecher.

Munch on
  • Options
    FencingsaxFencingsax It is difficult to get a man to understand, when his salary depends upon his not understanding GNU Terry PratchettRegistered User regular
    edited November 2006
    Hensler wrote:
    It's come close so far, but I'm sure we'll see some rape in The Boys. It may have already happened - I'm an issue or two behind.

Well, being pressured into oral sex. Also the whole costume thing. I think it's pretty clear that she is going to be totally screwed, both literally and not.

Fencingsax on
  • Options
    FuruFuru Registered User regular
    edited November 2006
    Munch wrote:
    You know who can make sexual assault hilarious? Plastic Man. The dude's made himself into a dress for Big Barda, and turned himself into a big bondage bow to tie up Poison Ivy, threatening to "poke her with something".

Oh Eel. Shine on you crazy lecher.

Be honest, if you were effectively immortal you can't tell me you wouldn't try the same. :winky:

Furu on