As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Untitled Goose Comic

DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
edited September 2019 in The Penny Arcade Hub
Tube on

• Options
    OctoberRavenOctoberRaven Plays fighting games for the story Skyeline Hotel Apartment 4ARegistered User regular
    Thing is, you don't have to do every objective in UGG, but you're only allowed to skip one, meaning Tycho would still have to do at least one of those things.

Currently Most Hype For: VTMB2, Tiny Tina's Wonderlands, Alan Wake 2 (Wake Harder)Currently Playin: Guilty Gear XX AC+R, Gat Out Of Hell
  • Options
    ZenigataZenigata Registered User regular
    I am the goose, goo goo g'joob.

• Options
    dennisdennis aka bingley Registered User regular
    And we know that Brenna has been playing UGG.

I fear for their kids.

• Options
    MarcinMNMarcinMN Registered User regular
    To do:
    Steal football
    Initiate launch sequence

"It's just as I've always said. We are being digested by an amoral universe."

-Tycho Brahe
  • Options
    KalTorakKalTorak One way or another, they all end up in the Undercity.Registered User regular
    To do:
    Select the pistol
    Select your horse

• Options
    sokpupetsokpupet Registered User regular
    You either die a hero, or live long enough to become the goose.

• Options
    TubeTube Registered User admin
    Thing is, you don't have to do every objective in UGG, but you're only allowed to skip one, meaning Tycho would still have to do at least one of those things.

Well if you bring her a snickers but she has her medication it’s fine

• Options
    TofystedethTofystedeth Registered User regular
    This was a very appropriate thread for Dog to have the title hiccup happen.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    tastydonutstastydonuts Registered User regular
    Tube wrote: »

Well if you bring her a snickers but she has her medication it’s fine

... as long she doesn't relapse into her 6 Snickers a day habit again.

“I used to draw, hard to admit that I used to draw...”
  • Options
    DaimarDaimar A Million Feet Tall of Awesome Registered User regular
    I can't wait to get to that level, good to see an appropriate level of escalation.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    ShowsniShowsni Registered User regular
    This feels like a personal attack. My sister Bethany has diabetes and you posted this comic on her birthday... :D

• Options
    RatherDashing89RatherDashing89 Registered User regular
    Tycho said this sounds like the kind of stuff Loki tempts mortals into. But given that it's a goose it's probably (1) Loki in the form of a goose (2) Loki's daughter that crawled out of his nostril after he impregnated a donkey while in the form of a tarantula.

• Options
    Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    This content is relevant to my interests and I would like to subscribe to your newsletter.

• Options
    Zoku GojiraZoku Gojira Monster IslandRegistered User regular
    Does the titular entitled untitled goose take someone’s dog tags and throw them in the water? Honk once for yes, twice to disappoint me greatly.

"Because things are the way they are, things will not stay the way they are." - Bertolt Brecht
  • Options
    MichaelLCMichaelLC In what furnace was thy brain? ChicagoRegistered User regular
    Honk! to pay respects.

• Options
    EnlongEnlong Registered User regular
    Does the titular entitled untitled goose take someone’s dog tags and throw them in the water? Honk once for yes, twice to disappoint me greatly.

HONKHONKHONK

• Options
    DrascinDrascin Registered User regular
    Honestly, most of the stuff the goose does is just mild inconveniences? Like, the absolute worst you do in the main game (I haven't really checked postgme objectives) is either the bit where you lose a kid's glasses, or the bit where you cause an argument between two neighbours. Most of it is stuff like "get dude wet" and "close the garage door on somebody so they have to go through their house". Basically being a huge annoyance without actually doing anything terrible.

Steam ID: Right here.
  • Options
    SorceSorce Not ThereRegistered User regular
    Gabe let Tycho borrow his blue Switch?

sig.gif
  • Options
    dennisdennis aka bingley Registered User regular
    Drascin wrote: »
    Honestly, most of the stuff the goose does is just mild inconveniences? Like, the absolute worst you do in the main game (I haven't really checked postgme objectives) is either the bit where you lose a kid's glasses, or the bit where you cause an argument between two neighbours. Most of it is stuff like "get dude wet" and "close the garage door on somebody so they have to go through their house". Basically being a huge annoyance without actually doing anything terrible.

That's not nearly as funny of a comic strip. It's almost like they used their imagination. :D

• Options
    Zoku GojiraZoku Gojira Monster IslandRegistered User regular
    Enlong wrote: »

HONKHONKHONK

Triple yes! That settles it, GOTY 2019.

"Because things are the way they are, things will not stay the way they are." - Bertolt Brecht