As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Good at Video [chat]s

1929394959698»

• Options
    Styrofoam SammichStyrofoam Sammich WANT. normal (not weird)Registered User regular
    Jeremy Renner you know what you did

He shut down the app is what he did

wq09t4opzrlc.jpg
  • Options
    TcheldorTcheldor Registered User regular
    bowen wrote: »
    fdr dr, with NYS plates is probably 6/10 if you're not an aggressive driver

without NYS plates it's a 9/10

Hah, no NYS plates and I'm not an aggressive driver, but I can seize a gap. I might try to suffer through.

Alternatively, DRX who just got his license last month can drive us in! Trial by fire.

it's not even that bad if you're not aggressive. Just make sure you get there NOT between 9-11 and 3-6.

League of Legends: Sorakanmyworld
    FFXIV: Tchel Fay
    Nintendo ID: Tortalius
    Steam: Tortalius
    Stream: twitch.tv/tortalius
  • Options
    Hahnsoo1Hahnsoo1 Make Ready. We Hunt.Registered User regular
    Jeremy Renner you know what you did

He shut down the app is what he did
    The Renner-ssance can never be shut down!

8i1dt37buh2m.png
  • Options
    bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    fdr dr, with NYS plates is probably 6/10 if you're not an aggressive driver

without NYS plates it's a 9/10

Hah, no NYS plates and I'm not an aggressive driver, but I can seize a gap. I might try to suffer through.

Alternatively, DRX who just got his license last month can drive us in! Trial by fire.

didn't know you hated him that much!

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • Options
    Styrofoam SammichStyrofoam Sammich WANT. normal (not weird)Registered User regular
    The app was good and beautiful and he drove drunk while it was in the passenger seat and careened off the road into a small river and left the app to die while he fled the scene damn you jeremy

wq09t4opzrlc.jpg
  • Options
    FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    Are there any breeds of tumblr users anymore?

It's still alive, at least it's shambling along. I don't visit it but I see recent dated screencaps/reposts from it in my social media circle.

every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
  • Options
    japanjapan Registered User regular
    I love this research

The anti-bullshitter is apparently a working class Scottish schoolgirl

Watch out for those posh, male Canadians

• Options
    Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    The app was good and beautiful and he drove drunk while it was in the passenger seat and careened off the road into a small river and left the app to die while he fled the scene damn you jeremy

ok so you were definitely the really prolific casey anthony RP account on there

Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
  • Options
    Jeremy Renner owns a home reno company so you can hire him to do your bathroom or whatever

wq09t4opzrlc.jpg
  • Options
    FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    And of course the same deep-fried screencaps of Tumblr screeds from 2011 about how "k*fir lime is a slur" or whatnot

every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
  • Options
    PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    Jeremy Renner owns a home reno company so you can hire him to do your bathroom or whatever

If he doesn't say things were properly rennervated fuck this whole world.

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    EddyEddy Gengar the Bittersweet Registered User regular
    God help you if you try to take the FDR on a weekend evening tho because that's when it's used by every sumbitch to Uber down to the lower-east side to party

"and the morning stars I have seen
    and the gengars who are guiding me" -- W.S. Merwin
  • Options
    Ravenhpltc24Ravenhpltc24 So Raven Registered User regular
    Clearly I missed something crucial about Jeremy Renner.

(V) ( ;,,; ) (V)
  • Options
    WinkyWinky rRegistered User regular
    I fundamentally support the idea of groups of people getting to own words that only they get to say

Like only women getting to say the b word

And only our people getting to say weeaboo

• Options
    Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular

does he do outdoor work? I'm looking for a new fence around my pool

Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
  • Options

ok so you were definitely the really prolific casey anthony RP account on there

I, like Jeremy Renner and his App, will take my secrets to my grave.

wq09t4opzrlc.jpg
  • Options
    EddyEddy Gengar the Bittersweet Registered User regular
    I don't see anything on Jeremy Renner's wikipedia page about a Kennedy event

WAS IT A COVER-UP?!?!?

"and the morning stars I have seen
    and the gengars who are guiding me" -- W.S. Merwin
  • Options
    KanaKana Registered User regular
    I don't think I ever used f- very much as a kid. Not out of any kind of wholeness, it just wasn't used that much in my schools iirc. And then in HS a friend of mine was beat up really bad while they called him that word and, well, now it's just not something I'm comfortable with in line any context.

But I do remember we played smear the queer in grade school. Not that I think any of us had any real idea what the name meant.

A trap is for fish: when you've got the fish, you can forget the trap. A snare is for rabbits: when you've got the rabbit, you can forget the snare. Words are for meaning: when you've got the meaning, you can forget the words.
  • Options
    edited October 2019
    You hire Renner Rennovations to do your den and when Jeremy gets there you tell him its just down the stairs. He trudges his way down your fully carpeted basement stairs and opens the surprisingly heavy door to find a den, yes, but a den covered in Hawkeye merchandise. A heavy click is heard behind him.

Styrofoam Sammich on
    wq09t4opzrlc.jpg
  • Options
    credeikicredeiki Registered User regular
    Neco wrote: »
    I’ve called myself a f——t during fits of self loathing in the past, but I’ve since moved on to better, more hurtful insults

Hm yeah I still use this word sometimes to describe how I think people sometimes perceive me (which I find upsetting although I shouldn’t)

I should probably excise it from my vocabulary but I’m generally trying to express a strong sense of distress so strong language feels appropriate

Steam, LoL: credeiki
  • Options
    SurfpossumSurfpossum A nonentity trying to preserve the anonymity he so richly deserves.Registered User regular
    You hire Renner Rennovations to do your den and when Jeremy gets there you tell him its just down the stairs. He trudges his way down your fully carpeted basement stairs and opens the surprisingly heavy door to find a den, yes, but a den covered in Hawkeye merchandise. A heavy click is heard behind him.
    For the love of god, Casey Anthony!

• Options
    RedTideRedTide Registered User regular
    Deebaser wrote: »
    Who are the NYC chatters again? I'm getting distraught trying to figure out where to park in Manhattan. Or like, should I park outside Manhattan and take a train in?

Bring $40 and pay for a whole day parking spot in a garage.

it's $50/day minimum in Chicago I would think Manhattan would be even more

Thanks, yeah, I've been trying to get an estimate and some garages quote $175 for the three days we'll be there. That's what makes me think parking outside the city and taking public transport in must be cheaper, but I'm not sure where to go.

where are you coming from?

Driving down from New Hampshire -- map says to take I-95 south pretty much the whole way.

Edit: JK I start and end on 95, but take other stuff on the way: I-95 S. Take I-495 S, I-290 W, I-90 W, I-84...

7gvix8puprsu.jpg

Jersey City, Harrison and Bayonne and Newark would all give you parking options near PATH stations (light rail that runs directly to NYC).

Harrison is a small town and is overall the safest of the bunch but none of them is overly bad when considering the area.

RedTide#1907 on Battle.net
    Come Overwatch with meeeee
  • Options
    RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    I had some fried rice for dinner

• Options
    GethGeth Legion Perseus VeilRegistered User, Moderator, Penny Arcade Staff, Vanilla Staff vanilla
    This thread is no longer active, and will be recycled.
    On average, this thread was blasting along at warp 1

@Preacher will create the new thread
    @RMS Oceanic is backup

This discussion has been closed.