As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

It's Back

• PsykomaPsykoma Registered User regular
    I feel like it's never available in Canada

• GustavGustav Friend of Goats Somewhere in the OzarksRegistered User regular
    I have never eaten a McRib

aGPmIBD.jpg
  • tynictynic PICNIC BADASS Registered User, ClubPA regular
    I’ve never seen one.
    They’re like a processed meat-like sauce unicorn.

• ElaroElaro Apologetic Registered User regular
    Gustav wrote: »
    I have never eaten a McRib

You're not missing out on much, IIRC.

Children's rights are human rights.
  • Mr. GMr. G Registered User regular
    the McRib is good but ribs are like the one meat I am weirded out by a boneless option

6F32U1X.png
    And just so no one gets the wrong idea about me. I’m not above a McRib.

I have put more suspect things in my body

aGPmIBD.jpg
  • ButlerButler 89 episodes or bust Registered User regular
    I've had a McRib twice I think? They suck. Tiny meat pattie, stupid amounts of over-tangy barbecue sauce.

• #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
    Psykoma wrote: »
    I feel like it's never available in Canada

I got one a couple years back, although I might have been stateside at the time

• Houk the NamebringerHouk the Namebringer Nipples The EchidnaRegistered User regular
    As someone who is absolutely 100% not above most crappy processed fast food junk...

I have never enjoyed a McRib. I think they might be the worst fast food I've ever had.

• PhillisherePhillishere Registered User regular
    edited October 2019
    I live in the South. Reasonably priced rib sandwiches aren’t a rare delicacy here, so I don’t really need McD’s uncanny valley simulacrum of one.

Phillishere on
  • #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
    As someone who is absolutely 100% not above most crappy processed fast food junk...

I have never enjoyed a McRib. I think they might be the worst fast food I've ever had.

oh shit that's a good question.

for me that's probably just an exceptionally bad piece of KFC chicken, like one that's old and greasy and there's no meat on it.

Hey @#pipe , how much did McDonalds pay you to post this image on these Penny Arcade Forums?

• PhillisherePhillishere Registered User regular
    #pipe wrote: »

oh shit that's a good question.

for me that's probably just an exceptionally bad piece of KFC chicken, like one that's old and greasy and there's no meat on it.

McD’s OG fish patty was a special kind of bad - tasteless, dry, and yet still somehow oily.

Elaro wrote: »
    Hey @#pipe , how much did McDonalds pay you to post this image on these Penny Arcade Forums?

I signed this NDA

where does gas station fried chicken rank

i say very high

aGPmIBD.jpg

I signed this NDA

May I see it?

• joshofalltradesjoshofalltrades Class Traitor Smoke-filled roomRegistered User regular
    I have never eaten one and McDonald’s was my very first job

It’s tough to convince yourself to eat one when you know how they are made

• wanderingwandering Russia state-affiliated media Registered User regular

i say very high
    sometimes I get gas station boiled peanuts

• ButlerButler 89 episodes or bust Registered User regular
    @chrishallett83 come share your arcane knowledge of what's good at McDacca's

I signed this NDA

May I see it?

oh sure here yoWAITAMINUTE

wandering wrote: »

i say very high

i am jealous of your gas stations

Also does anyone else know folks who dump salted peanuts in a bottle of coke? I have a friend who is adamant that its a thing loads of people do and Im adamant that he is full of shit

aGPmIBD.jpg
  • miscellaneousinsanitymiscellaneousinsanity grass grows, birds fly, sun shines, and brother, i hurt peopleRegistered User regular
    tumblr_mmji1lS7Cr1qh7t2lo5_500.jpg

uc3ufTB.png
  • WhippyWhippy Moderator, Admin Emeritus Admin Emeritus
    i’m back

• DarkPrimusDarkPrimus Registered User regular
  • BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular

I signed this NDA

I think you'll find that part of the terms of your NDA prohibit you from saying whether you have or have not signed an NDA, we'll see you in court

BahamutZERO.gif
  • PoorochondriacPoorochondriac Ah, man Ah, jeezRegistered User regular
    And just so no one gets the wrong idea about me. I’m not above a McRib.

I have put more suspect things in my body

:winky:

• MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    I've had the McRib before and it was okay. Nothing I'd actually go to McDonalds for.

• WhippyWhippy Moderator, Admin Emeritus Admin Emeritus
    much like your boyfriend or dad it’s garbage and I want it inside me

• MechMantisMechMantis Registered User regular
    I'll have you know my father is far better than some cast off waste I mean how dare you

• Lost SalientLost Salient blink twice if you'd like me to mercy kill youRegistered User regular
    just want it known that that green blobperson is doing a really difficult variation of firefly pose and i'm extremely impressed

RUVCwyu.jpg
    "Sandra has a good solid anti-murderer vibe. My skin felt very secure and sufficiently attached to my body when I met her. Also my organs." HAIL SATAN
  • DirtyboyDirtyboy Registered User regular
    I like the McRibs, just wish they were cheaper (in price).

• Houk the NamebringerHouk the Namebringer Nipples The EchidnaRegistered User regular
    just want it known that that green blobperson is doing a really difficult variation of firefly pose and i'm extremely impressed

as far as I can tell every variation of firefly pose is a really difficult variation

holy poop

• Lost SalientLost Salient blink twice if you'd like me to mercy kill youRegistered User regular
    It helps to start with your hands on blocks

fwiw

but also yes that's true

RUVCwyu.jpg
    "Sandra has a good solid anti-murderer vibe. My skin felt very secure and sufficiently attached to my body when I met her. Also my organs." HAIL SATAN
    I have never eaten a McRib but there was a time in my life when I was obsessed with fillet o' fish, back before I had given up fish, in the dark ages of prehistory when they came in those styrofoam clamshells

RUVCwyu.jpg
  • JuggernutJuggernut Registered User regular
    wandering wrote: »

i say very high

i am jealous of your gas stations

Also does anyone else know folks who dump salted peanuts in a bottle of coke? I have a friend who is adamant that its a thing loads of people do and Im adamant that he is full of shit

I would not say it's common but its definitely a thing. I think more amongst the older crowd than anything. Like 60's+.

Like a Brown Cow, which is Coca-Cola and milk. My grandma used to make it.

• kilnbornkilnborn Registered User regular
    “The McRib is a transitory experience. It is never consistent. It depends in part upon the myth-making imagination of humankind. The person who experiences a McRib must have a feeling for the myth he is in. He must reflect what is projected upon him. And he must have a strong sense of the sardonic. This is what uncouples him from belief in his own pretensions. The sardonic is all that permits him to move within himself. Without this quality, even an occasional McRib will destroy a man.”

• LucedesLucedes might be real Registered User regular
    i will never eat a mcrib (i'm vegetarian now)

but i like the seasonal green milkshake.

• GundiGundi Serious Bismuth Registered User regular
    friends don't let friends eat a mcrib

• TheySlashThemTheySlashThem Registered User regular
    it genuinely feels like it's been a weirdly long time since it's been back around here

• TheStigTheStig Registered User regular
    Lucedes wrote: »
    i will never eat a mcrib (i'm vegetarian now)

but i like the seasonal green milkshake.

How many insects can be in something until it's non-vegetarian?

bnet: TheStig#1787 Steam: TheStig