As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Granblue Fantasy] Arise from the grave for like, 1 more day of free pulls?

• Options
    SpectrumSpectrum Archer of Inferno Chaldea Rec RoomRegistered User regular
    Erdr2cBl.png

XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • Options
    Proud suuuuuucks to fight. Did not find this one fun at all

Du7s4Kjl.png

XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • Options
    Caulk Bite 6Caulk Bite 6 One of the multitude of Dans infesting this place Registered User regular
    Three down!
    9em3miyy2ws9.jpeg

jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options
    I needed anime to post.I needed anime to post. boom Registered User regular
    No that's 8.

liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    Caulk Bite 6Caulk Bite 6 One of the multitude of Dans infesting this place Registered User regular
  • Options
    ph blakeph blake Registered User regular
    edited September 2019
    I.... I may have YOLO'd a ten roll ticket for Grand Monika.
    I fucking got her let's gooooooo

Her fate ep is C U T E and also has a new Lecia skin that I can't wait to spend money on.

ph blake on
    7h8wnycre6vs.png
  • Options
    i have a spark ready again but the only things i can spark on this banner are the new characters, Lecia, and Rackam

liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    I'm half-assedly saving for a January spark for the new Rat Zodiac; it should hopefully be discounted a bit from roulette pulls.

In the meantime I throw random 10 pulls at 6% banners to keep the urges at bay, while vainly praying to KMR that Rat won't be a harvin.

7h8wnycre6vs.png
  • Options
    ph blake wrote: »
    I'm half-assedly saving for a January spark for the new Rat Zodiac; it should hopefully be discounted a bit from roulette pulls.

In the meantime I throw random 10 pulls at 6% banners to keep the urges at bay, while vainly praying to KMR that Rat won't be a harvin.
    2 Draphs, 2 Erunes, 1 Harvin to date. And it's Rat.

99.99999999999% chance Rat is a Harvin

XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • Options
    Ok I was going to make a snarky comment about putting Charlotta in a rat costume since she's the only good Harvin, but that's not actually true because Lunalu exists.

And I guess Fif is...fine, and Mahira was entertaining in Lunalu's event, and I find it hard to hate Nio despite how creepy the game gets with her sometimes and ok, fine, damn it, some Harvins are good.

Maybe Rat will also be good? God I hope she doesn't suck

7h8wnycre6vs.png
  • Options
    ph blake wrote: »
    Ok I was going to make a snarky comment about putting Charlotta in a rat costume since she's the only good Harvin, but that's not actually true because Lunalu exists.

And I guess Fif is...fine, and Mahira was entertaining in Lunalu's event, and I find it hard to hate Nio despite how creepy the game gets with her sometimes and ok, fine, damn it, some Harvins are good.

Maybe Rat will also be good? God I hope she doesn't suck
    You missed Haase who is also a top Harvin.

I mean okay yes she's even better as a human but you can't win them all

---

In happier(?) news...
    ExjcRDGl.png

XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • Options
    Oh neat, they added a battle skip mechanism to the free nightmare battles. Get through 3 times without: 1) being knocked out, 2) using a revive and 3) going 10 turns or more.

Quite neat and time savey

jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options
    And to go with boring samurai guy:
    69FHrGSl.png

XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • Options
    edited October 2019
    I’m actually thinking I might make another eight life katana, for the heck of it. During my solo versus Eahta, a full charge of 200% gave my Kengo three full CA’s with a fourth ready for the next turn.

It’s worth checking on what made that happen, what kind of fluke hit.

Caulk Bite 6 on
    jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options
    So, I just noticed I’m now getting 75 AP per half potion. Is this a permanent change, or is it a special thing in relation to the second season anime event?

jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options
    I’m actually thinking I might make another eight life katana, for the heck of it. During my solo versus Eahta, a full charge of 200% gave my Kengo three full CA’s with a fourth ready for the next turn.

It’s worth checking on what made that happen, what kind of fluke hit.
    It's better solely for OTK but otherwise the throughput of the CCW beats the pants off of it. (or playing Chry instead, which should outburst also for very short periods)

So, I just noticed I’m now getting 75 AP per half potion. Is this a permanent change, or is it a special thing in relation to the second season anime event?
    Permanent.

XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • Options
    So, a chrysaor with a unsigned kaneshige (devil thing) and an eight life katana, w/ Bonito might be viable?

jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options
    So, a chrysaor with a unsigned kaneshige (devil thing) and an eight life katana, w/ Bonito might be viable?
    No, because the only reason you would use the Kaneshige in grid with Chry is as a Windhose replacement in a non-ST OTK situation. If you're using Bonito, use a real weapon.

XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • Options
    MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    edited October 2019
    No one mentioned there's free draws, crystals, and Tezcat in the crate? I shame you.

Also some other Magnafest events I guess

Madican on
  • Options
    Fest means people are finally running whale trains again, which means I can finish off...

fOPi2iAl.png

...which enables this monstrosity:
    UvCOhQBl.png

XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • Options
    Spectrum wrote: »
    No, because the only reason you would use the Kaneshige in grid with Chry is as a Windhose replacement in a non-ST OTK situation. If you're using Bonito, use a real weapon.

Right, I also forgot that chrysaor wouldn’t be able to use the kaneshige, anyway

jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options
    Madican wrote: »
    No one mentioned there's free draws, crystals, and Tezcat in the crate? I shame you.

Also some other Magnafest events I guess

Well the draws only started, like yesterday? And the crystals and summon somehow only got delivered just now (at least to me), so you’re probably good.

jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options
    GW Prep done :3

fihwa33l.png

XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • Options
    Oh hey, the one I just started working on. Hopefully I can get up the gumption to farm the like 70 minor anima I need for the first step

jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options
    oh is there no new perpetuity ring this beasts

liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    oh is there no new perpetuity ring this beasts

They restocked a Gold Brick instead.

7h8wnycre6vs.png
  • Options
    i guess i can't complain but it's definitely more emotionally exciting to perp ring a character you've been using than grind another eternal

liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    5th Atma getto

RKDZrwxl.png

last piece for the earth kengo meme team is complete~

XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • Options
    TransporterTransporter Registered User regular
    This is a dumb post but it's mine shut up.

I started playing this game in January.

Today, I am now exactly half of a real boi.

Finally finished unlocking Cake(Threo) via infinite fucking Rainbow prisms, finally, and immediately blew a bunch of Drops to finally achieve rank 101, meaning I can finally unlock row IV classes.

Now to lock myself down to do Leviathan Omega to make the Kengo class weapon.

• Options
    Any progress is real progress in grindblue. :)

XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • Options
    Interview with FKHR on GBVS: http://grandcypher.com/2019/10/07/esports-magazine-interview-fukuhara-tetsuya/
    excerpt:
    ESM: Do you have a final message for our readers?

FKHR: GBVS is a completely new fighting game. Everyone gets to start fresh with this game, and I hope our players don’t get too worried about the little things and have fun with it. As for those who are expecting big things from Cygames esports and tournaments, we’re definitely keeping you in mind. We want to make this a series that gets love and care for a long time, with future updates and maybe a GBVS 2 some day, but first things first – I hope that you pick it up, play it, and enjoy it.

XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • Options
    MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    I mean they certainly gave a hell of an incentive to buy the game with that evolite

• Options
    pft, implying i'll ever have the patience to get two evokers

liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    TransporterTransporter Registered User regular
    So apparently there are RUMBLINGS that possibly a Samurai event will be the next major story event thanks to certain people showing up in Mirrin's FLB.

I immediately counted out how many we have since SEVEN SAMURAI.

Jin
    Narumaya
    Mirrin
    Sevilbarra
    Eahta(Octo)
    Yodarha(Does not use traditional Katana's, but is Mirin's teacher)

Katana Spec that could possibly be involved but would be a stretch:

Cain

All I am saying is that we are one away from Seven Samurai and now I NEED a Seven Samurai event.

• Options
    So apparently there are RUMBLINGS that possibly a Samurai event will be the next major story event thanks to certain people showing up in Mirrin's FLB.

I immediately counted out how many we have since SEVEN SAMURAI.

Jin
    Narumaya
    Mirrin
    Sevilbarra
    Eahta(Octo)
    Yodarha(Does not use traditional Katana's, but is Mirin's teacher)

Katana Spec that could possibly be involved but would be a stretch:

Cain

All I am saying is that we are one away from Seven Samurai and now I NEED a Seven Samurai event.
    Shirou is a mecha samurai, that totally counts, right?

XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • Options
    MaddocMaddoc I'm Bobbin Threadbare, are you my mother? Registered User regular
    edited October 2019
    I would only count Jin, Mirin, Sevilbarra, and Octo on that list

Need to be able to get 200% ougi to be a Samurai

EDIT: Oh yeah, almost forgot Vajra

Maddoc on
  • Options
    I finished a set

TVDMPYgl.png

:gacha despair intensifies:

XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • Options
    Is that the one for full upgrading the seraphics?

jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options
    Is that the one for full upgrading the seraphics?
    Yep. RIP my Quartz but I didn't have a lot to spend it on in most elements at this point.

XNnw6Gk.jpg