As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

enjoy mustard ice cream in the [bad food] thread

• Options
    PeasPeas Registered User regular
    キュートなマシュマロおばけくん!ラッピングもあるよ | DIY marshmallow ghosts! Super cute♡ 10:05
    https://youtu.be/gsNTEm_MlQw
    Halloween cake & sweets / Pumpkin and white chocolate cube style Mont Blanc cake 12:30
    https://youtu.be/704uOOWGvxg
    Pumpkin Pudding Tart 15:00
    https://youtu.be/iBYcJPwFVZs

• Options
    DaimarDaimar A Million Feet Tall of Awesome Registered User regular
    We had to cut down on Costco pumpkin pies since one year we bought entirely too many. Now we do one when they first come out, Thanksgiving, Christmas and maybe one more in there. We don't have as much joy in our lives but also have less calories.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Commander ZoomCommander Zoom Registered User regular
    Ahhh Costco. Land of chicken bakes, 1.50 hot dogs and soda combos and chip bags as big as a human torso. Yes. Give me that. All of it. Right now.

if there was any doubt that this is the bad food thread

• Options
    tynictynic PICNIC BADASS Registered User, ClubPA regular
    Pinfeldorf wrote: »
    tynic wrote: »
    The best way to make a pumpkin pie is to go to Costco and buy a 4 pound one for $6. You cannot make a pumpkin pie at home that's more cost-effective.

I think the flights to the US would cost smof a lot more than $6.

I guess I just assumed Costco was in the UK, since every other franchise seems to have gotten its foot over there.

I think it is, but they won't necessarily carry the same stuff. Pumpkin pies are a very American food.

• Options
    DirtyboyDirtyboy Registered User regular
    Costco food is delicious.

• Options

THE CALIFORNIA BACON BBQ BURRITO

pulled pork, crispy pork belly, bacon, french fries, coleslaw, bbq sauce

• Options
    King RiptorKing Riptor Registered User regular
    It sounds good but its probably spicy as hell so pass

I have a podcast now. It's about video games and anime!Find it here.
  • Options
    Brovid HasselsmofBrovid Hasselsmof [Growling historic on the fury road] Registered User regular
    The best way to make a pumpkin pie is to go to Costco and buy a 4 pound one for $6. You cannot make a pumpkin pie at home that's more cost-effective.

I guess I just assumed Costco was in the UK, since every other franchise seems to have gotten its foot over there.

I think it is, but they won't necessarily carry the same stuff. Pumpkin pies are a very American food.

We do have them but I think they're one of those weird elitist club places that you can only shop at if you work in a certain profession. Needless to say I don't qualify.

• Options
    DemonStaceyDemonStacey TTODewback's Daughter In love with the TaySwayRegistered User regular

It's bbq!

None of those ingredients sound spicy.

• Options
    edited October 2019

I am a total white boy, but for this, I will endure.

(actually, what I'd ask them to leave out if I could is the cole slaw. never been a fan.)

Commander Zoom on
  • Options
    King RiptorKing Riptor Registered User regular

It's bbq!

None of those ingredients sound spicy.

They don't but my stomach can't abide spice after a point so I try to be careful

I have a podcast now. It's about video games and anime!Find it here.
  • Options
    PinfeldorfPinfeldorf Yeah ZestRegistered User regular

We do have them but I think they're one of those weird elitist club places that you can only shop at if you work in a certain profession. Needless to say I don't qualify.

Tell them you own your own company!!!!

• Options
    BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    Opty wrote: »
    A concrete is their version of a candy mixed soft serve treat like a Blizzard or a McFlurry, just with custard instead

Like mixing gravel with cement to make concrete, I guess? That name is actually rather clever.

BahamutZERO.gif
  • Options
    DaimarDaimar A Million Feet Tall of Awesome Registered User regular

Costco here used to be the same years and years ago, but they figured they'd make more if they let the general public buy a membership rather than excluding people for whatever arbitrary reason. It still costs the price of a membership to shop there, so not everyone wants to do that but you can probably get a membership if you want one.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    I've never had frozen custard but it sounds pretty good

Oh it is. I can have a milkshake and be on the toilet less than an hour later. I can have a frozen custard and notice no GI change.

what, are you lactose intolerant? I thought you were all about that root beer milk life

BahamutZERO.gif
  • Options
    MichaelLCMichaelLC In what furnace was thy brain? ChicagoRegistered User regular
    It also sits in you like a block of concrete.

• Options
    Centipede DamascusCentipede Damascus Registered User regular
    and if you throw it at Nazis they will absolutely freak out

• Options
    V1mV1m Registered User regular

They are, but pumpkin pie really isn't a thing here.

• Options
    PinfeldorfPinfeldorf Yeah ZestRegistered User regular
    I've never had frozen custard but it sounds pretty good

Oh it is. I can have a milkshake and be on the toilet less than an hour later. I can have a frozen custard and notice no GI change.

what, are you lactose intolerant? I thought you were all about that root beer milk life

I had the rootbeer milk one time and thought it was fine. It was not as good as chocolate, strawberry or orange milk. It wasn't bad, though!

• Options
    Metzger MeisterMetzger Meister It Gets Worse before it gets any better.Registered User regular
    I want a root beer float now...

• Options
    Centipede DamascusCentipede Damascus Registered User regular
    the froyo place near my house has root beer flavor sometimes, I like it a lot

• Options
    Is the Internet actually freaking out, or is People trying to get some ad money by promoting this stuff?
    Because this is the first I've heard of it.

• Options
    PsykomaPsykoma Registered User regular
    Wouldn't that just be a hot chocolate with some mint in it?

• Options
    QuantumTurkQuantumTurk Registered User regular
    Hot choclate and a shot/half shot of peppermint schnapps was already a thing. Also fuck keurig pods.

• Options
    BrainleechBrainleech 機知に富んだコメントはここにあります Registered User regular

Barqs makes an excellent Moscow mule and a crappy float fyi

• Options
    Dirtyboy wrote: »

I saw that months ago when I was checking backstock and thought it was a dumb idea but then again the crowd of humanity is not know for being bright

• Options
    UbikUbik oh pete, that's later. maybe we'll be dead by then Registered User regular
    i don't trust the internet's opinion on anything

l8e1peic77w3.jpg

• Options
    it's an advertisement

BahamutZERO.gif
  • Options
    TynnanTynnan seldom correct, never unsure Registered User regular
    Fuck Keurig

• Options
    The Escape GoatThe Escape Goat incorrigible ruminant they/themRegistered User regular
    edited October 2019
    ...I kinda want some

edit: oh it's only through keurigs not a manual mix, fuck that noise

The Escape Goat on
    9uiytxaqj2j0.jpg
  • Options
    DouglasDangerDouglasDanger PennsylvaniaRegistered User regular
    Brainleech wrote: »

Barqs makes an excellent Moscow mule and a crappy float fyi

Dogg
    This is a good drink
    But it is not a Moscow Mule

• Options
    UbikUbik oh pete, that's later. maybe we'll be dead by then Registered User regular
    it's a moscow dog because barq's has bite

l8e1peic77w3.jpg

• Options
    lonelyahavalonelyahava Call me Ahava ~~She/Her~~ Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    hnggggg

i didn't remember how much i missed york peppermint patties until just now.

I'm meant to be fasting today, why am I in this thread

• Options
    The Escape GoatThe Escape Goat incorrigible ruminant they/themRegistered User regular
    I think I'm probably done with Yorks for at least another year or two having binged two massive bags of it some three months apart

but sometimes I wish I wasn't sick of them so I could eat them again

9uiytxaqj2j0.jpg
  • Options
    I remember for reasons. The BX after Xmas of 2000 was selling paper grocery bags of xmas candy for $5. They were random bags so no peaking but were quite full. I took the risk and ended up with 12 of the large Reese's Peanut Butter Santa, By that June I had eaten 8 of them and could not eat anymore so I tired giving them away. Like the instance from that previous summer people thought something was wrong with me as I tried to give away beer so like then they thought I did things to it as no one gives away beer or candy for free in their words. I know I got rid of them in August about 2 hours before we did some beach assaults for the next 2 weeks
    just since then I had a hard time trying to eat reese's as it was just very off putting

• Options
    Is the Internet actually freaking out, or is People trying to get some ad money by promoting this stuff?
    Because this is the first I've heard of it.

It's just the usual clickbait headline, but the product is legit.

Also, I bought a large "family size" roasted chicken and made tacos with it (flour tortillas, sour cream, shredded cheese, salsa). I ate all the tacos and now I'm fat.

• Options
    JedocJedoc In the scuppers with the staggers and jagsRegistered User regular
    Ubik wrote: »

Hey, don't be like that. You're the internet, and I trust your opinion.

GDdCWMm.jpg
  • Options
    BlankZoeBlankZoe Registered User regular
    Holy shit you can't just call someone the internet

CYpGAPn.png
  • Options
    Jedoc wrote: »
    Ubik wrote: »

Hey, don't be like that. You're the internet, and I trust your opinion.

i am very conflicted about the things that have been said

l8e1peic77w3.jpg

This discussion has been closed.