As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Dragalia Lost] Alliance vs Dragon Trials

• Options
    Up JobUp Job Registered User regular
    Where wyrmprints list a max amount for a skill, I believe it's indicating the cap for that stat between an adventurer's two equipped prints rather than what the individual prints can upgrade their skills to.

For example, MUB Take My Hand and MUB Give Me Your Wounded both have Recovery Potency +13% (Max 20%). Equiping both will give an adventurer +20% rather than 26%.

• Options
    Warlock82Warlock82 Never pet a burning dog Registered User regular
    I still can't do the omega raids.. They are way too damn hard for me. I've just been spending my time grinding the shit out of double shadow IO tho. Hehe.. Almost have all dojos to at least 31 (like one bow, dagger, axe, blade still not quite there, but over 21 at least), couple of them maxed out. Gonna run out of crap to upgrade soon but I'm totally fine with that :3

I also pulled that new shadow dragon guy on my free pull today so yay :3

Switch: 2143-7130-1359 | 3DS: 4983-4927-6699 | Steam: warlock82 | PSN: Warlock2282
  • Options
    FeldornFeldorn Mediocre Registered User regular
    That makes sense. Thanks.

• Options
    I'm trying to break into Expert tier IO, but I'm having trouble reliably clearing them.

Is it worth building some 3 or 4 star characters that have resistance pertinent for the map, or maybe just focus on clearing one?

I think my main issue is that I still only really use Cleo as a healer.

I've read about it on the wiki(s) but I'm not sure if that's a good way to progress, or just farm what I can for now and work towards them slowly.

• Options
    ManetherenWolfManetherenWolf Registered User regular
    So I've been figuring up who I am missing Adv/Dragon wise and how Im set for castle buildings.

Currently Missing Adventurers:
    Normal -Ezelith, Ramonda, Student Maribelle, Lea, Summer Celliera, Victor, Natalie, Yaten, Delphi, Cassandra
    Gala Only-Gala Sarisse, Gala Ranzal, Gala Prince
    Holiday Only-Valentine Hildegarde, Dragonyule Cleo, Fjorm, Halloween Elisanne, Veronica, Dragonyule Xander (4*)

So mainly just Holiday and Gala stuff missing. and the only non-5* is a holiday one)

Dragons Missing:
    Normal -Zephyr, Vayu, Gilgamesh, Liger, Pop Star Siren, Nyarlathotep
    Holiday - Halloween Silke (4*)

Buildings
    Fire - Altar 31/29, Draco 8, Slime 10
    Water - Altar 31/24, Draco 4, Slime 10
    Wind - Altar 31/28, Draco 5, Slime 10
    Light - Altar 30/24, Draco 5, Slime 1
    Shadow - Altar 31/28, Draco 1, Slime 7

Sword - 10/10
    Blade - 10/10
    Dagger - 6/6
    Axe - 10/10
    Lance - 12/12
    Bow - 9/8
    Wand - 10/10
    Staff - 5/5

Really need to work on my buildings. I got way behind on working on them and finally started working to catch up. Used a bunch of hammers catching up some of the Altars, but Im saving the rest for the 31-35 stretch on the rest of them, since those build times get kinda crazy.

• Options
    edited October 2019
    This is where I'm at right now:

Currently Missing Adventurers (I hope I didn't miss anyone.. that's a lot of 4*s :P):
    Normal - Lea, Yaten, Sylas, Victor, Melsa (4*), Felicia (4*), Sazanka (4*)
    Holiday Only - Dragonyule Cleo, Halloween Elisanne, Dragonyule Xander (4*), Dragonyule Nefaria (4*), Halloween Althemia (4*)

So mainly just Holiday and Gala stuff missing. and the only non-5* is a holiday one)

Dragons Missing:
    Normal - Freyja (T_T), Phantom, Pele, Marishiten, literally every High Dragon :(
    Holiday - Dragonyule Jeanne, Halloween Silke (4*)

Buildings
    Fire - Altar 35/35, Draco 18, Slime 15
    Water - Altar 35/35, Draco 15, Slime 15
    Wind - Altar 35/35, Draco 18, Slime 15
    Light - Altar 35/35, Draco 15, Slime 15
    Shadow - Altar 35/35, Draco 16, Slime 15

Sword - 35/32
    Blade - 31/27
    Dagger - 31/22
    Axe - 31/25
    Lance - 35/31
    Bow - 31/25
    Wand - 33/31
    Staff - 31/29

Plus Wind Shrine, Arctos Monument, Seabed Stage (wtb more event buildings and also high dragon buildings T_T)

Warlock82 on
    Switch: 2143-7130-1359 | 3DS: 4983-4927-6699 | Steam: warlock82 | PSN: Warlock2282
  • Options
    CururuCururu Registered User regular
    No Cassandra or Delphi so far from the current banner, but I did get a third Kung-Fu Panda Dragon and Lea. Unfortunately, I already have Marth for my fire sword user, and Lea seems generally inferior, albeit still good. It's too bad the game actively discourages using two characters with the same weapon type on the same team.

• Options
    LucedesLucedes might be real Registered User regular
    State of my stuff?

Missing adventurers: S!Maribelle, Lea, B!Zardin, S!Cleo, Heinwald, Natalie, Yaten, Delphi, Cassandra
    Limited: H!Elisanne, Mym, D!Xander (4*)

Altars: All 35
    Slimes: All 15
    Dragons: fire 20 wind 19 water 15 light 15 shadow 16
    Event facilities: All 30 except for Sweet Retreat at 23 (my light team started out Real Bad)
    Dojos: Blade 35/35, Wand 31/31, Bow 31/31, Sword 30/28, Staff 27/27, Axe 23/23, Dagger 20/20, Lance 17/17

lots of random non-limited adventurers missing, mostly recent and shadow.
    i should be less lazy with my dojos, maybe.

• Options
    ZundeZunde Registered User regular
    I got Nidhogg from my daily ticket

I had no 5-star shadow dragons and now i have many 5-star shadow dragons \o/

• Options
    LorekLorek Registered User regular
    Well, last multi I'll probably be able to do on this banner and no new shadow dragon :(

On the plus side, after my Shadow team is now stacked with Gala Cleo and using the new hammers to rush some dojos and shadow altar, I was able to beat the Jeanne d'Arc void event.
    It's a good feeling getting the endeavor for completing the void battle the first time AND getting the emblem for doing it in under 120 seconds in the same fight.

• Options
    MaddocMaddoc I'm Bobbin Threadbare, are you my mother? Registered User regular
    Woo, threw some singles at my pity rate left over after the last free ten draws, and got Delphi

• Options
    Does Beautician Zardin have a niche?

• Options
    Feldorn wrote: »
    Does Beautician Zardin have a niche?

Being a 5* Light Katana, auto'ing Dark IO

• Options
    seasleepyseasleepy Registered User regular
    If you can get his stun to activate, he can also skip Void Nidhogg's nuke.

Steam | Nintendo: seasleepy | PSN: seasleepy1
  • Options
    How do I dismantle a weapon?

I’ve failed at finding that option.

• Options
    ArtereisArtereis Registered User regular
    It's under crafting.

• Options
    Ended up investing in Delphi and getting his mana rings mostly filled out and he's kind of rad

Way better than the 60% Str penalty would lead you to believe, at least on anything that can be Poisoned

• Options
    edited October 2019
    Lame, I didn’t think expert mode Elemental Ruins rotated.

Oh well. Working towards Void weapons and rounding out expert IO/Dragon Trial teams. I find myself lacking healers. I have some 3* healers that seem good to fill the gap for now.

Since I stopped before Halloween last year I’m looking forward to Halloween.

Feldorn on
  • Options
    I’ve put together decent teams for water/wind/dark but I don’t have a fire or light team.

I suppose I am using a 3* healer for wind/water building for IO

Do we need a light team or specific resistance for the Halloween event?

I’ll need to farm resources to build out light if so.

• Options
    i know the rerun event will be using light units, since the original event did.

i forget what status affliction it did because i didn't have any light units to choose between when the event happened the first time.
    i think i had luca and amane and that was it.

• Options
    ZundeZunde Registered User regular
    I blew the 1200 wyrmite on trying to get Delphi and the dragon and was bitterly disappointed.

• Options
    Did one last pull and got Cassandra and a 2nd Cthonius.

Also snagged Lowen who will be great for my Wind IO team.

The problem is I’m probably out of luck for the Halloween banner

• Options
    ShadowfireShadowfire Vermont, in the middle of nowhereRegistered User regular
    Rainbow in my daily!

Summer Celery. Huh. Neat!

WiiU: Windrunner ; Guild Wars 2: Shadowfire.3940 ; PSN: Bradcopter
  • Options
    I kind of wanted Cthonius, just for story/collection purposes, even though the only Dark unit he's actually well suited to is Audric

• Options
    Steel bricks.

Are they only available in the void shop?

• Options
    pretty much!

i think a few events or bundle purchases also gave them out? but it's mostly the void battles shop.

• Options
    OptyOpty Registered User regular
    edited October 2019
    Maddoc wrote: »
    I kind of wanted Cthonius, just for story/collection purposes, even though the only Dark unit he's actually well suited to is Audric

What makes this the case? I'm using him on my main (Gleo) cause the 45% strength plus 10% more per shapeshift baseline is better than the 45% my fub 4* dragon gives. Is there a reason to keep using the 4* instead?

Opty on
  • Options
    He's largely fine if that's all you've got

Although a level 80 Juggernaut will have slightly better raw stats than a level 40 Cthonius, you'd just be lacking the "Dragon Claw" effect.

Transforming is probably a sharp DPS loss for Gleo though

• Options
    ArtereisArtereis Registered User regular
    Well that was a day. Got a group that killed the Omega Chronos raid, which gave me the Overdrive Punisher rare ability (my fifth) which, once I stopped controlling Ieyasu, let me beat Omega Nyx, and then I got a group that took down the raid. Everything was deathless except the final raid, which I'm fine with. I don't think I care to go back for that final 10 wyrmite.

• Options
    I still only have one rare ability, have cleared the cyclops hundreds of times and the raid at least fifty now

• Options
    IMPORTANT INFO

that new DAOKO x Dragalia Lost album is available on English Spotify, if you just want to listen to the Chronos Nyx theme over and over again

• Options
    ManetherenWolfManetherenWolf Registered User regular
    edited October 2019
    Maddoc wrote: »
    I still only have one rare ability, have cleared the cyclops hundreds of times and the raid at least fifty now

Same here. It’s really hindering me be able to do much on the Omega runs.

Edit. So next run I got another finally.

ManetherenWolf on
  • Options
    "You know, I have a bunch of these free summon tickets.. I was gonna save them but I haven't summoned in awhile, I wanna use one just for fun."

Proceed to immediately pull another copy of the new dragon.. lol

• Options
    ShadowfireShadowfire Vermont, in the middle of nowhereRegistered User regular
    Seeing that the next banner was a dragon banner and the Halloween one is likely a repeat, I did another ten pull on this one and finally got Delphi. Yay!

WiiU: Windrunner ; Guild Wars 2: Shadowfire.3940 ; PSN: Bradcopter
  • Options
    edited October 2019
    I’ve got 2 copies of Cthonius. Should I LB one, or just keep both?

Feldorn on
  • Options
    I am so torn on that dragon banner cuz I want Freyja so bad.....

• Options
    I have none of them. So I’ll pull a few times.

• Options
    Feldorn wrote: »
    I’ve got 2 copies of Cthonius. Should I LB one, or just keep both?

for right now, keep both.
    once you have enough good dragons to replace others on your team, start combining.

re: dragon banner, i don't think any of those dragons are particularly good...
    none of them are close to best in their element, and none of them are good on a range of characters.
    they're all niche, except popstar siren who is just kinda bad.
    it's a reverse bait banner??

• Options
    edited October 2019
    Lvl 68 now and level ups have slowed way down so I want to play way more than I have resources for.

Other than void trade, is there a way to ‘farm’ wings, stamina, or mana?

Edit, also I’ve started to really like axe units to lead my auto teams on harder missions. <3 Karina.

Feldorn on
  • Options
    KakodaimonosKakodaimonos Code fondler Helping the 1% get richerRegistered User regular
    The special events are the best ways to build those up. Just participating tends to get you a bunch.

This discussion has been closed.