As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

A [Phalla] draws near! Day 8▶Boing!

• Options
    discriderdiscrider Registered User regular
    I'm thinking currently that Aura/kime/Sir Fab were around after my vote and I didn't die terribly to dragons after voting MrPaku.
    So maybe they're not mafia.
    Green was around too, but sounded rushed.

Also Aura made too dumb a mistake day 1 and then was too villager in thread to be mafia I think.

So that makes my shortlist like Bedlam[color] (2-fer, didn't explore a cave), Locus (only reason I can see ZH getting misplaced on MrPaku's list), Mamawolf (too heavy on the not knowing what to do).

• Options
    It's too late for proper BBCode

• Options
    ObiFettObiFett Use the Force As You WishRegistered User regular
    I like the Sir Fab vote. His avoidance of the wagons when it was really close is pretty damning. They're usually more on top of stuff like that.

• Options
    MamaWolfMamaWolf The wolf pack guides all to safetyRegistered User regular
    discrider wrote: »
    I'm thinking currently that Aura/kime/Sir Fab were around after my vote and I didn't die terribly to dragons after voting MrPaku.
    So maybe they're not mafia.
    Green was around too, but sounded rushed.

Also Aura made too dumb a mistake day 1 and then was too villager in thread to be mafia I think.

So that makes my shortlist like []Bedlam[color] (2-fer, didn't explore a cave), Locus (only reason I can see ZH getting misplaced on MrPaku's list), Mamawolf (too heavy on the not knowing what to do).

I am not saying I don't know what to do, but considering I haven't played in a while and it's only day 2, then yeah I want people to know I am still here and reading along. I just don't have any input to votes.

"May the moon watch over you and keep you safe through the night, 'till the morning comes and MamaWolf can protect you through the day"
  • Options
    Sir FabulousSir Fabulous Malevolent Squid God Registered User regular
    Auralynx wrote: »
    I think it would be hypocritical for me to vote for Green, but I’m still getting a little ping from Auralynx.

He also has made comments throughout the day without really adding anything I feel.

This may just be me feeling cantankerous, but you want to go ahead and explain what this mysterious "helpful" bar I'm supposed to clear on day 2 as a villager is?

No I don’t because I didn’t actually put any thought into this I’m just tossing off byllahkt reasons to go for you because the village prolly don’t wanna vote me out

pickup-sig.php?name=Orthanc

Switch Friend Code: SW-1406-1275-7906
  • Options
    AuralynxAuralynx Darkness is a perspective Watching the ego workRegistered User regular
    I can't say I'd mind voting Sir Fab out either. Feels like a lot of sleight-of-hand in his posts today.

• Options
    38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    Don't make me interpret abstract votes.

Oh and ~2:15 remaining till vote close.

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• Options
    Current suspicions: Obi & Aura

Obi for being a bit too aggressive I thought in calling out other people for not providing game-relevant information. It's day 1 dude. Ain't nobody should be penalized for stating the obvious.

Aura just giving me bad vibes. I'm onto you.

Not that it matters cause I'm the true Hero and y'all just pretenders so just wait it out and I'll fix everything k thanks dudes later

Why would you be suspect about Obi and Aura when your reason for being suspect of Obi is he is too suspect of Aura.

• Options
    EgosEgos Registered User regular
    Sir Fab of the options. @discrider you may want to clarify who in red you wanted to vote off.

• Options
    I have to go to work and most likely won't be able to be on till after vote close, so I'll jump on the

"May the moon watch over you and keep you safe through the night, 'till the morning comes and MamaWolf can protect you through the day"
  • Options
    I have to go to work and most likely won't be able to be on till after vote close, so I'll jump on the Sir fab train.

• Options
    El SkidEl Skid The frozen white northRegistered User regular
    @MamaWolf that didn't actually go through FYI- you didn't put the name in the BBCode brackets..

• Options
    Sir FabulousSir Fabulous Malevolent Squid God Registered User regular
    Well, I also probably won’t be around til close.

Go to Hauksness for defensive items.

pickup-sig.php?name=Orthanc

Switch Friend Code: SW-1406-1275-7906
  • Options
    El Skid wrote: »
    @MamaWolf that didn't actually go through FYI- you didn't put the name in the BBCode brackets..

It didn't? Let me try again Sir fab

• Options
    I think he was looking at your first post

• Options
    Meh.

Bedlam for what it's worth.
    Still sort of happy with the sir fab train, but I'm not sure the late vote fits with a dead Bluecyan, and I'm not sure about the company.

• Options
    El SkidEl Skid The frozen white northRegistered User regular
    Ugh. I don't like the Sir Fab wagon particularly if it's based on the last minute throwaway vote.

If they're a villager they didn't know Paku was evil, so expecting them to pile on is dumb. If they're Mafia fair enough they didn't do the Mafia thing and try to save Paku.

And now you're making me look all evil when if it turns out that Sir Fab is evil :-/

Since I'm at work and have to get a vote in, but don't have anything really to go on other than hunches... I guess Green voted for me cause I voted for them, so I can return the returned favour?

• Options
    El Skid wrote: »

If they're a villager they didn't know Paku was evil, so expecting them to pile on is dumb. If they're Mafia fair enough they didn't do the Mafia thing and try to save Paku.

Though it's not an uncommon practice for people to go on the vote leader (in a close vote) near the end to prevent shenanigans.

• Options
    GreenGreen Stick around. I'm full of bad ideas.Registered User regular
    I think I was hit by a special last night? I've been informed I'm under some effect that I don't understand

• Options
    AustinP0027AustinP0027 Registered User regular
    Have a hard time believe Sir Fab would out an item if he was mafia.

I'm voting MamaWolf.

Just a whole lot of posts about what we don't know and how analysis may not pan out. Reads as mafia trying to hide as active villager.

• Options
    JPantsJPants Registered User regular
    Sorry for the late arrival, I think I"m getting sick cause this morning i felt like absolute drek. Catching up now.

• Options
    AssuranAssuran Is swinging on the Spiral Registered User regular
    MamaWolf, although I'm happy for either bandwagon to go.

I would claim that I'm sort of super Phalla player for outing MrPaku, but picking a player for less than serious reasons and getting lucky is a fluke play.

• Options
    Zombie HeroZombie Hero Registered User regular
    I'll move over to Mamawolf. Why not

Steam
    Nintendo ID: Pastalonius
    Smite\LoL:Gremlidin \ WoW & Overwatch & Hots: Gremlidin#1734
    3ds: 3282-2248-0453
  • Options
    GizzyGizzy i am a cat PhoenixRegistered User regular

I'm voting MamaWolf.

Just a whole lot of posts about what we don't know and how analysis may not pan out. Reads as mafia trying to hide as active villager.

What do you mean by sir Fab outing an item?

Switch Animal Crossing Friend Code: SW-5107-9276-1030
    Island Name: Felinefine
  • Options
    I think he meant this , Gizzy
    Well, I also probably won’t be around til close.

Go to Hauksness for defensive items.

• Options
    GizzyGizzy i am a cat PhoenixRegistered User regular
    oh ok - got confused bc in a PM sirfab said his exploration was unsuccessful

Switch Animal Crossing Friend Code: SW-5107-9276-1030
    Island Name: Felinefine
  • Options
    Let's switch to Mamawolf then

• Options
    And then actually sleep

• Options
    Romantic UndeadRomantic Undead Registered User regular
    Sorry if this has been asked but

Where does trading items fall on the order list?

3DS FC: 1547-5210-6531
  • Options
    AuralynxAuralynx Darkness is a perspective Watching the ego workRegistered User regular
    Gizzy wrote: »

I'm voting MamaWolf.

That's just having read a FAQ. It's where you get the Best armor in DW.

• Options
    Where is this Green vote coming from? They've barely posted except for what seemed to be a throwaway vote for El Skid. Did I miss something?

Gizzy, either you or SirFab are lying. Since it looks like SirFab may eat the vote, I won't elaborate further for now. If Fab dies red, then we cool, but if not... *does "I see you" motion with fingers*.

• Options
    kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    Vote count?

Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile
  • Options
    edited October 2019
    Auralynx wrote: »
    Gizzy wrote: »

I'm voting MamaWolf.

That's just having read a FAQ. It's where you get the Best armor in DW.

Well... potentially just having read a FAQ, in fairness.

E: Also, I'm in the same thread as Gizzy; she's not lying. Read-a-FAQ + found nothing is a likely explanation.

Auralynx on
  • Options
    Ok, caught up. Vote count as I see it (only 1 pass so correct me if wrong):
    Sir Fab - 6
    Mamawolf -4
    Green - 3
    Auralynx -2
    Gizzy, H3K - 1

• Options
    Just saying this sudden mama wagon seems that I have touched a nerve or two? Ah well, when I die green you will all see

• Options
    38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    ~55 minutes remain. Please get your votes and orders in. Only you can prevent inactivus.

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• Options
    Today's votes look crazy. Starts out normal, get a few votes going, get a tie at 2 between Sir Fab and Aura. Then 2 votes in a row for Green to tie them as well. Then a vote for SirFab to put them in the lead. Then disc changes off of Sir Fab so back to a tie. Sir Fab votes Aura to break the tie, then 4 votes in a row on Sir Fab (one of them Aura for survival). A couple votes later there's 4 votes in a row for Mamawolf.

I don't know how much use that info is currently but if Sir Fab (or to a lesser extent Aura, Mama, and maybe Green) show up red it could give us some good info.

• Options
    Gizzy, either you or SirFab are lying. Since it looks like SirFab may eat the vote, I won't elaborate further for now. If Fab dies red, then we cool, but if not... *does "I see you" motion with fingers*.

This seems weird. If you have info that says one of those 2 is lying, why vote for the one that doesn't have any votes rather than the one who is leading the vote count? I suppose since SF is leading the vote this is a good way to stake your suspicion claim.

• Options
    For the record, I agree that Sir Fab has been acting suspiciously in some regards and have no real problem with the vote for him. That said, he has made certain claims in PM that, if true, would be a boon to the village, but some doubt has been thrown on some of the claims he has made. Whatever the results we get today, we should, at the very least, have a pretty good voting record to work with going forward. More after vote close.

• Options
    Between the two lead wagons I will go with SirFab. The mama counter wagon feels manufactured.

I'm still suspicious of Aura but i recognize that could totally be my grudge coloring my suspicions.