As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

A [Phalla] draws near! Day 8▶Boing!

• Romantic UndeadRomantic Undead Registered User regular
    JPants wrote: »
    Gizzy, either you or SirFab are lying. Since it looks like SirFab may eat the vote, I won't elaborate further for now. If Fab dies red, then we cool, but if not... *does "I see you" motion with fingers*.

This seems weird. If you have info that says one of those 2 is lying, why vote for the one that doesn't have any votes rather than the one who is leading the vote count? I suppose since SF is leading the vote this is a good way to stake your suspicion claim.

To alert the village of my suspicions. SirFab looks like he's going down, my vote isn't going to change that and, as I said, I don't object to the vote, but I want my voting record to show who else I suspect in case SirFab winds up innocent.

3DS FC: 1547-5210-6531
  • kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    The Sir Fab wagon seems sillier than the MamaWolf wagon.

Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile
  • AuralynxAuralynx Darkness is a perspective Watching the ego workRegistered User regular
    Between the two lead wagons I will go with SirFab. The mama counter wagon feels manufactured.

I'm still suspicious of Aura but i recognize that could totally be my grudge coloring my suspicions.

King of grudge mountain that I am, voting me out ain't that great an idea this game. Wouldn't cost the village much at the moment, but not gonna help either.

kshu0oba7xnr.png

• JPantsJPants Registered User regular
    Auralynx wrote: »
    Between the two lead wagons I will go with SirFab. The mama counter wagon feels manufactured.

I'm still suspicious of Aura but i recognize that could totally be my grudge coloring my suspicions.

King of grudge mountain that I am, voting me out ain't that great an idea this game. Wouldn't cost the village much at the moment, but not gonna help either.

Lord of all that you survey betray.

• JPantsJPants Registered User regular
    Gizzy, either you or SirFab are lying. Since it looks like SirFab may eat the vote, I won't elaborate further for now. If Fab dies red, then we cool, but if not... *does "I see you" motion with fingers*.

This seems weird. If you have info that says one of those 2 is lying, why vote for the one that doesn't have any votes rather than the one who is leading the vote count? I suppose since SF is leading the vote this is a good way to stake your suspicion claim.

To alert the village of my suspicions. SirFab looks like he's going down, my vote isn't going to change that and, as I said, I don't object to the vote, but I want my voting record to show who else I suspect in case SirFab winds up innocent.

This makes sense. I'm just a little slow this morning/noon.

• GizzyGizzy i am a cat PhoenixRegistered User regular
    Where is this Green vote coming from? They've barely posted except for what seemed to be a throwaway vote for El Skid. Did I miss something?

Uhhh you’re in the same PM as me and Sir fab

Switch Animal Crossing Friend Code: SW-5107-9276-1030
    Island Name: Felinefine
    The secret mafia PM?

Steam profile
  • 38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    edited October 2019
    Vote close in 15. Due to a situation at work, I'll be unable to post narration promptly, but the vote will be closed at 3pm. Any votes and orders received before 3 will count, those after will not. Narration will be neither early nor late but will arrive precisely when it intends to.

38thDoe on
    38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• GizzyGizzy i am a cat PhoenixRegistered User regular
    Sir FabulousSir Fabulous October 8
    Hah! I fooled you guys!

I didn’t go to the mountain cave at all!
    Sir FabulousSir Fabulous October 8
    I went to Haukness. Monsters were a little tough for me though.

Switch Animal Crossing Friend Code: SW-5107-9276-1030
    Island Name: Felinefine
  • premiumpremium Registered User regular
    Of the current wagons, I like Sir Fab the best

• BedlamBedlam Registered User regular
    Sir Fabulous

• KilnagaKilnaga Registered User regular
    I like a vote for MamawWolf

"The psychedelic mind is a higher dimensional mind, it is not fit for three dimensional space time."
    - Terence McKenna
  • Sir FabulousSir Fabulous Malevolent Squid God Registered User regular
    Shame...

pickup-sig.php?name=Orthanc

Switch Friend Code: SW-1406-1275-7906
    MamaWolf wrote: »
    Ah well, when I die green you will all see
    If you die Green does that mean he will die Mamawolf?

*rimshot*

• GreenGreen Stick around. I'm full of bad ideas.Registered User regular
    Crap, got drawn into other activities and missed voting. I'm not inactive, I swear!

So, to help clear up some confusion, the PM Gizzy was referring to was a PM sent by Sir Fab to our entire little group of 7 that I had contacted on day 1. In that PM, Fab insinuated, as Gizzy shows above, that he went to Haukness and that the monsters were too tough for him.

However, in a private PM to me later, he claimed that he did indeed go to Haukness, where he found a "shield" that he described as "flimsy" that would give him a one-time-only guard.

When the bandwagon on him started building, I decided to ask him for more details. For example, I believe that, so far, in this game, all items that I know about have the exact name of an item that appeared in Dragon Quest/Dragon Warrior. There's no such item as "Shield" in DQ, only "Small Shield" or "Leather Shield" (in the gameboy version).

I asked Fab to clarify the actual name of the item, but he wasn't able to get back to me in time.

In the meantime, Gizzy posted here in the thread that Fab had told her that he didn't get an item at all. I took that to mean that he had been in touch with her privately, as he had been with me, which is what prompted my earlier post and vote for Gizzy. Gizzy later clarified that she was talking about her interpretation of the PM he made to our little group.

Let's see what happens.

• discriderdiscrider Registered User regular
    I don't get how green could be missing the game whilst Mamawolf is active.

• ObiFettObiFett Use the Force As You WishRegistered User regular
    discrider wrote: »

Maybe Mamawolf is strategically distracting them

• MamaWolfMamaWolf The wolf pack guides all to safetyRegistered User regular

We have different work schedules and a very attention seeking kitty

"May the moon watch over you and keep you safe through the night, 'till the morning comes and MamaWolf can protect you through the day"
  • LucedesLucedes might be real Registered User regular
    nooooooooo

i forgot to voooooooooote

• AuralynxAuralynx Darkness is a perspective Watching the ego workRegistered User regular
    Lucedes wrote: »
    nooooooooo

i forgot to voooooooooote

Or tell us more about Rimuldar, but nobody else took me up on that either.

kshu0oba7xnr.png

• El SkidEl Skid The frozen white northRegistered User regular
    I miss the old days playing with Rend... they always included me in all their little groups without me having to cold call/PM people awkwardly, or as in this case just going it alone. :(

So, to help clear up some confusion, the PM Gizzy was referring to was a PM sent by Sir Fab to our entire little group of 7 that I had contacted on day 1. In that PM, Fab insinuated, as Gizzy shows above, that he went to Haukness and that the monsters were too tough for him.

However, in a private PM to me later, he claimed that he did indeed go to Haukness, where he found a "shield" that he described as "flimsy" that would give him a one-time-only guard.

When the bandwagon on him started building, I decided to ask him for more details. For example, I believe that, so far, in this game, all items that I know about have the exact name of an item that appeared in Dragon Quest/Dragon Warrior. There's no such item as "Shield" in DQ, only "Small Shield" or "Leather Shield" (in the gameboy version).

I asked Fab to clarify the actual name of the item, but he wasn't able to get back to me in time.

In the meantime, Gizzy posted here in the thread that Fab had told her that he didn't get an item at all. I took that to mean that he had been in touch with her privately, as he had been with me, which is what prompted my earlier post and vote for Gizzy. Gizzy later clarified that she was talking about her interpretation of the PM he made to our little group.

Let's see what happens.

Should you be posting this information? You might’ve been killed in the night and narration hasn’t been posted yet.

Shouldn’t this be no information time? I would’ve just told you the name of the shield if otherwise.

Let's see what happens.

Should you be posting this information? You might’ve been killed in the night and narration hasn’t been posted yet.

Shouldn’t this be no information time? I would’ve just told you the name of the shield if otherwise.

No, I'd prefer to know the details of the mistake we may've made if you both die.

kshu0oba7xnr.png

i went to rimildar, i got items.
    that's it! that was the entire thing!

El Skid wrote: »
    I miss the old days playing with Rend... they always included me in all their little groups without me having to cold call/PM people awkwardly, or as in this case just going it alone. :(

People tend to not include me in their little groups either my dude. I guess I haven't managed to develop a signature or "thing" to make me memorable to folks, despite playing Phalla on and off for a decade and a half. That's why I decided to take the initiative and make my own group this time :biggrin:

The time between vote close and narration is traditionally open to talking about in-game stuff. The rare exceptions are always called out explicitly by the host

Steam profile
    i guess since it's during vote close, and i'll live or die anyway, i got some magic keys.

kime wrote: »
    The time between vote close and narration is traditionally open to talking about in-game stuff. The rare exceptions are always called out explicitly by the host
    Okay thanks I’ve been playing more mafia off these forums than on for the past couple years and I legitimately forgot because other communities are sticklers about that sometimes.

Nighttime discussion is very important to let people know that if I die tonight, I called it.

• 38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    edited October 2019
    Day Two: A setback, but not the end of things!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qk-wzULTbC4

Once more the unwashed masses went forth to find the Ball of Light and restore peace to the land. There was, however, no success to mark this night. Death and disappointment reigned in Alfegard as the corpses of the valiant continued to accrue morale decreased. Tonight the dead included Sir Fabulous, Locus, and Zombie Hero. King Lorik came to personally inspect the bodies.

“Death should not have claimed thee! Your names will now be struck from the Imperial Scrolls of Honor. Imperial Scrolls? Am I running a kingdom or an Empire here? Emperor Lorik? Has a nice ring to it.”

King Lorik could not be bothered to spend anymore time on these three. More observant citizens noted that while Locus had been thoroughly roasted, toasted, and burnt to a crisp, Zombie Hero and Sir Fab appeared to have been beaten to death. The townspeople carried the corpses to the Alfegard forensic examiner, who like all officials in Alefgard stayed in his office all day and night. Apparently no one brought food to him though and he had starved to death at his post.

The Dead:
    Sir Fabulous - Pretender
    Locus - Pretender
    Zombie Hero - Pretender

PMs are going out but feel free to play. @Lucedes @Green on notice for inactivity.
    Sorry for low quality and late narration, I just got in.

38thDoe on
    38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• Zombie HeroZombie Hero Registered User regular
    ooooo

Guess I shouldn't have tempted those fates.

ooooo

Steam
    Nintendo ID: Pastalonius
    Smite\LoL:Gremlidin \ WoW & Overwatch & Hots: Gremlidin#1734
    3ds: 3282-2248-0453
    edited October 2019
    :confused:
    Why would a villager kill ZH?
    Why would the mafia kill Locus?

Makes me think I have the kill attribution backwards and the dragon's the vig

discrider on
    Anyway Mamawolf

Anyway [/b]Mamawolf

😒 This again? You want to continue to kill villagers? Go ahead. Me? I think that you Discrider may be throwing us village people to the monsters and trying to get us voted off so you and your mafia friends can be victorious!! Not on my watch!

"May the moon watch over you and keep you safe through the night, 'till the morning comes and MamaWolf can protect you through the day"
    I think all PMs are out. Let me know if you think I owe you one. Thanks to @Bluecyan who helped send some PMs for me.

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

discrider logic seems a bit forced this game :S

Anyway [/b]Mamawolf

😒 This again? You want to continue to kill villagers? Go ahead.

You would like that wouldn't you :winky:

Anyway [/b]Mamawolf

😒 This again? You want to continue to kill villagers? Go ahead.

I would like that :winky:

I fixed that for you! You're welcome ;)

I would like that :winky:

I fixed that for you! You're welcome ;)