As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

gdi geth [chat]

jungleroomxjungleroomx It's never too many graves, it's always not enough shovelsRegistered User regular
I'm in a damn meeting making this chat with my phone in my lap you're welcome

• Casual EddyCasual Eddy The Astral PlaneRegistered User regular
    Nod > Gdi imo

Obelisk of light 4 lyfe

• Evil MultifariousEvil Multifarious Registered User regular
    Jrx, the reviews I read suggested the trident 3 is quite well put together and easy to customize, at the expense of the processor and power supply (which is an external brick) being unchangeable

So adding more storage and RAM is entirely plausible even for me

• AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    big thanks to our sponsors for this chat, the people who pay jungleroomx's paycheck

ftOqU21.png
  • IlpalaIlpala Just this guy, y'know TexasRegistered User regular
    The OP we deserve

FF XIV - Qih'to Furishu (on Siren), Battle.Net - Ilpala#1975
    Switch - SW-7373-3669-3011
    Fuck Joe Manchin
  • CouscousCouscous Registered User regular
    edited October 2019
    Now that I have a camera that I barely know how to use, I desire a lens that can zoom in more.
    https://i.imgur.com/jU1k8zl.jpg
    jU1k8zl.jpg?1
    I couldn't get a ridiculously sharp picture of these parking lot birds I photographed without doing much other than letting the auto-everything setting do its work.

Couscous on
    @Fuzzy Cumulonimbus Cloud I have been listening to a podcast called Multiamory that I would recommend, if you haven't listened already

Lots of experience, I think at least one is a relationship counselor, one's written reasonably successful book on nonmonogamy

They can get a bit repetitive with the advice but it's still super interesting. I think they're largely in hetero relationships so they don't have as much of a specifically queer context, though they often seem to consider it in their advice

• Shazkar ShadowstormShazkar Shadowstorm Registered User regular
    i should clean my room so i can feel like an adult and stuff but also

its hard to care lol

poo
  • Styrofoam SammichStyrofoam Sammich WANT. normal (not weird)Registered User regular
    Shitty landlord's shitty mandatory auto pay system billed us for 2 months and landlord refuses to acknowledge it or pay us back despite his system saying we dont owe money until December now and our bank saying they took two month's rent

wq09t4opzrlc.jpg
  • cB557cB557 voOOP Registered User regular
    edited October 2019
    psst, hey, bogart's not watching the thread right now, is he? check this out
    DOdw7pWVQAAFJvt.jpg

cB557 on
  • MsAnthropyMsAnthropy The Lady of Pain Breaks the Rhythm, Breaks the Rhythm, Breaks the Rhythm The City of FlowersRegistered User regular
    edited October 2019
    Neco wrote:

What if i told you that humans are the real aliens?

They were created in a completely different solar system, for starters

Geth killed the last thread because someone was too close to the truth.

MsAnthropy on
    Luscious Sounds Spotify Playlist

"The only real politics I knew was that if a guy liked Hitler, I’d beat the stuffing out of him and that would be it." -- Jack Kirby
  • Fuzzy Cumulonimbus CloudFuzzy Cumulonimbus Cloud Registered User regular
    TY EM
    I will definitely check that out.

• AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    I actually made some real headway into the MATLAB assignment and maybe, just maybe, I'll be able to finish tomorrow

if I don't faff away the time like I did with all of the rest of the week I had before the deadline

ftOqU21.png
    i used to get panic attacks over the error sound in matlab
    i do not miss biophysics

• TTODewbackTTODewback Puts the drawl in ya'll I think I'm in HellRegistered User regular
    i dont even know what matlab is but i know that it exists on this campus and i avoid it at all cost

Bless your heart.
  • TTODewbackTTODewback Puts the drawl in ya'll I think I'm in HellRegistered User regular
    there's also the thing with the virtual mice or something

Bless your heart.
    One of the hosts of Multiamory has this great, super low voice and the kind of accent where she, like, chews on her vowels in the back of her mouth? I want to say it's Pennsylvania or something

But they do an ad spot for a poetry collection, and she says "one of these peuhems" in such a dramatically inflected way and I giggle helplessly every time. Wonderful.

• RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    Nod > Gdi imo

Obelisk of light 4 lyfe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S46DYr5qEGQ

• ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    2/3 of my grade for my first chemistry test was

determine the mass number of a beryllium atom with 5 neutrons

which is, like, just a normal beryllium atom?

4 protons, 5 neutrons, mass number = 9?

i am going completely insane thinking this cannot possibly be this obvious and simple

i am legit going to have an anxiety attack over my chemistry test not being hard enough

or am i right and i have just failed this test because it can't possibly be this obvious and simple?

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • KruiteKruite Registered User regular
    Nod > Gdi imo

Obelisk of light 4 lyfe

One Vision; One Purpose!

• A Kobold's KoboldA Kobold's Kobold He/Him MississippiRegistered User regular
    kobolds

Switch Friend Code: SW-3011-6091-2364
  • Styrofoam SammichStyrofoam Sammich WANT. normal (not weird)Registered User regular
    GDI: Lily white, imperialists, bourgeois scum, Mammoth mk2 terrible name for super unit

NOD: Ethnically diverse, transhumanist, proletarian worker army, mole machines.

wq09t4opzrlc.jpg
  • BethrynBethryn Unhappiness is Mandatory Registered User regular
    kobolds
    goblins?

...and of course, as always, Kill Hitler.
    Chanus wrote: »

i am going completely insane thinking this cannot possibly be this obvious and simple

i am legit going to have an anxiety attack over my chemistry test not being hard enough

or am i right and i have just failed this test because it can't possibly be this obvious and simple?

pretty sure it's that simple chanus

reminds me of a time that I had to explain electron distribution to my gf by comparing electrons to lipsticks and orbitals to gucci bags.

• HonkHonk Honk is this poster. Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    I forget what NOD's deal was.

PSN: Honkalot
    ORBITAL GANG ORBITAL GANG ORBITAL GANG

• SleepSleep Registered User regular

9.01 something but yeah that seems to be the rightish answer

Honk wrote: »

GDI propaganda would tell you Kane was using them to lure the Scrin to earth early so he could use their technology to escape earth and return to wherever he came from.

wq09t4opzrlc.jpg
  • SummaryJudgmentSummaryJudgment Grab the hottest iron you can find, stride in the Tower’s front door Registered User regular
    ORBITAL GANG ORBITAL GANG ORBITAL GANG

I was going to make this joke if nobody else did so I'm glad

Some days Blue wonders why anyone ever bothered making numbers so small; other days she supposes even infinity needs to start somewhere.
    In reality the Brotherhood of Nod were a glorious people's rebellion against a decadent West that was interested only in protecting itself against oncroaching Tiberium fields. And also so Kane could use Scrin tech to go home.

wq09t4opzrlc.jpg
    ...was Kane an alien?>

GDI propaganda would tell you Kane was using them to lure the Scrin to earth early so he could use their technology to escape earth and return to wherever he came from.

Oh right the aliens, hmm

Kruite wrote: »
    ...was Kane an alien?>

Obviously, he was bald

wq09t4opzrlc.jpg
  • Jubal77Jubal77 Registered User regular
    edited October 2019
    Big Gif that is a visualization of loading a web page without adblocker on. I guess all the raw dogging talk in last thread reminded me of it. The google page is several lines showing simple loads from same sources. Then he loads a different page and boom... internet stds.

Jubal77 on

thats right but you forgot to take in the mass of the electrons

so its 9 + (9.10938356(11)×10−31 kg X 4)
    which
    ua2n1n9hm7q4.gif
    is still 9 so u good

• P10P10 An Idiot With Low IQ Registered User regular
    Kruite wrote: »
    ...was Kane an alien?>
    he was an angel

Shameful pursuits and utterly stupid opinions
    But yeah canonically in the end the Nod had the right idea all along and Kane is the only reason humanity isnt wiped out by Tiberium.

wq09t4opzrlc.jpg
    I knew there was a good reason to stop buying the C&C games after 3 bombed

• Casual EddyCasual Eddy The Astral PlaneRegistered User regular
    yeah command and conquer got super weird and bad at the end

DK IM SORRY

I liked "kane was right" but the games themselves were baaaaad.

wq09t4opzrlc.jpg
This discussion has been closed.