As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

What's squishy, stretchy and transforms almost anything? ITS [Love]

• PinfeldorfPinfeldorf Yeah ZestRegistered User regular
    Juggernut's got beans, y'all heard it here first!

• SimBenSimBen Hodor? Hodor Hodor.Registered User regular
    I like girls fhat are even cornier than me, which is a HIGH bar

sig.gif
  • OghulkOghulk Tinychat Janitor TinychatRegistered User regular
    I like my girlfriend, she's my type

• DoodmannDoodmann Registered User regular
    I like people that are smarter than me. I'd like to try to date someone without clinical depression, because apparently that's my actual type.

Whippy wrote: »
    nope nope nope nope abort abort talk about anime
    I like to ART
  • 3cl1ps33cl1ps3 I will build a labyrinth to house the cheese Registered User regular
    Thinking back over my wife and dating history, my type appears to be "sarcastic people who lift."

• JansonJanson Registered User regular
    Politics and religion would be the two dealbreakers for me if I were dating now

Ugh, my biggest fear would be one of my kids growing up to vote republican. However, if they did, I would have obviously have failed hard as a parent and would be to blame

• DrZiplockDrZiplock Registered User regular
    Janson wrote: »

Ugh, my biggest fear would be one of my kids growing up to vote republican. However, if they did, I would have obviously have failed hard as a parent and would be to blame

Or...the republican party (in that many years time) has collectively pulled their heads out of their asses.

Slim chance, but could happen.

• JuggernutJuggernut Registered User regular
    Please don't look at my beans!

• ShortyShorty touching the meat Intergalactic Cool CourtRegistered User regular
    Einzel wrote: »
    I like nice people.

not me, lemme at those mean gals

• QuantumTurkQuantumTurk Registered User regular
    DrZiplock wrote: »

Or...the republican party (in that many years time) has collectively pulled their heads out of their asses.

What indication has there been since...We'll be generous and sayyyyy Nixon that any of that is going to happen?

• DouglasDangerDouglasDanger PennsylvaniaRegistered User regular
    edited October 2019
    The Republican party hasn't been worth a damn since some time before 1912

Even then, almost in the moment of it's birth, it advocated westward expansion and genocide

DouglasDanger on
    Juggernut wrote: »
    I dunno exactly what my "type" is but I seem to be a type for a certain kind of lady.

I think half my matches they either have neon hair, multiple nose rings and tattoos. Or a combination of all three. I'm not complaining I just think its interesting?

I am a vanilla ass lookin' dude whats got no interesting accoutrements or doodads 'pon my bod.

I may not be remembering you right but my mental image of you features a styling beard and a general amount of "hench". So if you're vanilla you're at least the proper vanilla with real beans in.

Edit: I'm not sure how this reads so if it's weird or creepy then sorry

By "hench" do you mean, like henchman?

Because yeah I could see myself being a henchman. I got the thug brow and shady eyes. Usually don't say anything important to the plot and get routinely knocked into giant death laser turbines by much prettier people in suits.

What indication has there been since...We'll be generous and sayyyyy Nixon that any of that is going to happen?

Oh, none at all.

But the country elected a fuckwit of a reality star and failed businessman to the highest political office in the land, so things that one would think/hope/assume are out of the realm of possibility are apparently in play again.

• Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    I dunno exactly what my "type" is but I seem to be a type for a certain kind of lady.

I think half my matches they either have neon hair, multiple nose rings and tattoos. Or a combination of all three. I'm not complaining I just think its interesting?

I am a vanilla ass lookin' dude whats got no interesting accoutrements or doodads 'pon my bod.

I may not be remembering you right but my mental image of you features a styling beard and a general amount of "hench". So if you're vanilla you're at least the proper vanilla with real beans in.

Edit: I'm not sure how this reads so if it's weird or creepy then sorry

By "hench" do you mean, like henchman?

Because yeah I could see myself being a henchman. I got the thug brow and shady eyes. Usually don't say anything important to the plot and get routinely knocked into giant death laser turbines by much prettier people in suits.

Hench is UK slang for well-built, muscular. We Aussies sometimes use staunch in the same way.

• SolarSolar Registered User regular
    edited October 2019
    Man be hench bruv

Solar on
  • Brovid HasselsmofBrovid Hasselsmof [Growling historic on the fury road] Registered User regular
    Love thread I just got back from the cinema where I watched a screening of Metallica playing S&M2. It was great. And James Hetfield looks like a cowboy grandad but when he's up there screaming For Whom The Bell Tolls in his tight black jeans, woof, it gave me the vapours.

• 3cl1ps33cl1ps3 I will build a labyrinth to house the cheese Registered User regular
    Ah, I forgot S&M2 was happening! I don't really like Metallica all that much but S&M is an absolute masterpiece.

• PlatyPlaty Registered User regular
    When I went to visit Angelina there was a red brick toilet with words on the side asking me if I would like to be built like this brick toilet

• WeaverWeaver Who are you? What do you want?Registered User regular
    Cowboy grandad?

I'm wearing a Carhartt shirt with Levis and a pair of Ariat boots. Fuck, I was supposed to be a sailor grandad; what happened?

• VeldrinVeldrin Sham bam bamina Registered User regular
    S&M2 looks so good. Those metal grandpas have an incredible energy.

• Brovid HasselsmofBrovid Hasselsmof [Growling historic on the fury road] Registered User regular
    It was really good. Quite different to last time. They played a lot of newer stuff which I don't know because I haven't really listened to anything since the first S&M, but I still enjoyed it, which is saying something because hearing songs for the first time live can be a challenge. They also had the symphony play some straight up classical by themselves, and one guy did a solo on what I think was an electric double bass that was really good.

I think my favourite bit though was this one guy on the front row of the strings, playing a cello or double bass (I dunno, one of the big standy-up ones). Every time the camera showed him he had a big smile on his face. He was clearly having so much fun.

• lonelyahavalonelyahava Call me Ahava ~~She/Her~~ Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    I didn't know this was s thing

I now need this thing.

• the cheatthe cheat Registered User, ClubPA regular
    smof, you gotta check out Death Magnetic. it's a fucking great album.

tKfL2Yd.png?1
    Their last album was actually pretty decent as well if not a bit meandering. They have an issue where the keep trying to cram in 3 songs worth of riffs into one song and it gets a little old but the first couple tracks are serious bangers.

• ChiselphaneChiselphane Registered User regular
    edited November 2019
    Putting myself through the wringer, for no good reason really. BECAUSE I AM AN ASSHAT

Chiselphane on
  • Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    Weaver wrote: »
    Cowboy grandad?

I'm wearing a Carhartt shirt with Levis and a pair of Ariat boots. Fuck, I was supposed to be a sailor grandad; what happened?

Buy a boat, become a cowboy sailor.

• ElvenshaeElvenshae Registered User regular
    Cowboy grandad?

And then you could ride your pony on your boat.

Elvenshae wrote: »
    Cowboy grandad?

Out on the ocean?

• ChiselphaneChiselphane Registered User regular
    Horse on a boat is returning some pretty interesting things on image search. No, not *that* kind of interesting

Apparently my brother's Apple watch logged him doing a workout last night while we were sat in the cinema because his heart rate got so high during Call of Ktulu

Elvenshae wrote: »
    Cowboy grandad?

Out on the ocean?

Y'all have given me a new dream.

• DouglasDangerDouglasDanger PennsylvaniaRegistered User regular
    Cool, Instagram now has a dark mode

Not cool, you can no longer see what your friends like. You can only see who likes your stuff.

• BrainleechBrainleech 機知に富んだコメントはここにあります Registered User regular
    Cool, Instagram now has a dark mode

Not cool, you can no longer see what your friends like. You can only see who likes your stuff.

I thought that was the point of Instagram other than fuck the poor

Got a date tomorrow with a human rights lawyer at a cheese board/charcuterie and wine place, feeling pretty suave

Probably should iron a shirt or something

• MorivethMoriveth BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWNRegistered User regular
    wear a sleeveless shirt so then you can ask her how she feels about the right to bare arms

• Grey GhostGrey Ghost Registered User regular
    Why does a charcuterie place need a human rights lawyer

Grey Ghost wrote: »

Cursed sausage

• ShortyShorty touching the meat Intergalactic Cool CourtRegistered User regular
    now I really don't want to see how the sausage is made

edited October 2019
    Grey Ghost wrote: »

Ah, a comedian is it

Solar on
    With your jokes

This discussion has been closed.