As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[Warframe] Railjack off to a great/buggy start

• tastydonutstastydonuts Registered User regular
    Dac wrote: »
    Dac wrote: »
    Not really happy about reworks throwing abilities away. Did not care for it with Wukong, not caring for it with Ember, and super not looking forward to when they rework Ivara and remove Navigator.

Also, DE, can we maybe get an item that adds arcane slots to melee weapons that don't have them? Since it's kind of obvious at this point that you aren't going to continue expanding the zaw system.

yeah, getting the feeling that maybe their direction is drifting away from my interest.

the utility slot on guns will nice/okay though. IDK.

I just became too frustrated with their development style of 'drop huge change/system, do a few hotfixes, maybe patch in a few weeks, then abandon all promised future development of said system for 2-3 years until it needs to be "reworked"'.

(That and, as a primarily melee player, I've been waiting for Melee 3.0 for literally a year and a half at this point. The first 'phase' was dropped like half a year ago. To my utter disbelief, they seem to still be unsure about what to do about Channeling.)

The next new shiny is pretty much their MO though... it's just that the new shinies have been huge the past few years.

and Melee 3.0 is just... I don't even know. I held off on doing sword and boards because they were meh to me before since pre-3.0 I didn't go into melee mode. With 3.0 I wanted to wait to see what they'd do with them... now I'm thinking I'm just going to master them all and go back to the weapons I usually use.

“I used to draw, hard to admit that I used to draw...”
  • WyvernWyvern Registered User regular
    My riven from Gift of the Lotus turned out to be for the Acceltra. According to Semlar, those seem to be worth, um...a lot. I guess I should actually farm an Acceltra so I can decide if I want to keep it or not. +Heat/Electric for now...I may try rerolling it, but maybe being able to run Radiation/Viral while still having a free slot is okay? I dunno.

Switch: SW-2431-2728-9604 || 3DS: 0817-4948-1650
  • FiendishrabbitFiendishrabbit Registered User regular
    Wyvern wrote: »
    My riven from Gift of the Lotus turned out to be for the Acceltra. According to Semlar, those seem to be worth, um...a lot. I guess I should actually farm an Acceltra so I can decide if I want to keep it or not. +Heat/Electric for now...I may try rerolling it, but maybe being able to run Radiation/Viral while still having a free slot is okay? I dunno.

So Jelly (because the Acceltra is god for anything but bossfights. Not good, God.). Especially since Max Ammo is probably going to be classed as an Exilus mod in the future.

"The western world sips from a poisonous cocktail: Polarisation, populism, protectionism and post-truth"
    -Antje Jackelén, Archbishop of the Church of Sweden
  • DrascinDrascin Registered User regular
    Nice. Mine was just a Glaxion riven.

Steam ID: Right here.
  • mccartmccart Registered User regular
    edited October 2019
    If you need Orokin Cells there's a Razorback Armada event on Saturn currently, if you kill all the hyenas you can get quite a few very quickly. I got 24 on my first mission and I wasn't using any kind of loot-frame.

*This is on PC

mccart on
  • OrphaneOrphane rivers of red that run to seaRegistered User regular
    heh

unknown.png?width=918&height=560

also if anyone has an Ankyros Riven laying around i'm willing to buy it/trade for it

getting ready to take my One Punch Man cosplay to the next level

• PiptheFairPiptheFair Frequently not in boats. Registered User regular
  • SaldonasSaldonas See you space cowboy...Registered User regular
    That's beautiful.

Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/carthuun
    Switch: SW-1493-0062-4053
  • MortiousMortious The Nightmare Begins Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    Orphane wrote: »
    also if anyone has an Ankyros Riven laying around i'm willing to buy it/trade for it

I have one that you are welcome to.

Move to New Zealand
    It’s not a very important country most of the time
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/mortious
    Mortious wrote: »
    Orphane wrote: »

I have one that you are welcome to.

sweet, let me know when you're around and we'll figure it out

Slightly disappointed by the MR24 test. After MR22 and MR23 being sadisticly difficult the MR24 was a huge letdown. Practicly a cakewalk.

"The western world sips from a poisonous cocktail: Polarisation, populism, protectionism and post-truth"
  • RightfulSinRightfulSin Registered User regular
    Hey-o all. Back since June. I have an odd question I suppose. I want/need color scheme ideas. Present one has gotten a bit dull (all black with trim of deep royal purple. All frames, weapons, and even my orbiter).

The palettes I have access to are Classic, Easter, Shamrock, Halloween, Ki'teer, Eminince, and Valentine. Also, I tend to have a color scheme for frame, weapons, and my orbiter. I tried to make the frame like the relic color scheme but it only really works with Prime due to the metallic gold. And sadly I do not have the prime of one of my favorite frames, Rhino.

Anyhow help welcome.
    *waits for the troll answers =p*

"If nothing is impossible, than would it not be impossible to find something that you could not do?" - Me
  • DaimarDaimar A Million Feet Tall of Awesome Registered User regular
    Hey-o all. Back since June. I have an odd question I suppose. I want/need color scheme ideas. Present one has gotten a bit dull (all black with trim of deep royal purple. All frames, weapons, and even my orbiter).

The palettes I have access to are Classic, Easter, Shamrock, Halloween, Ki'teer, Eminince, and Valentine. Also, I tend to have a color scheme for frame, weapons, and my orbiter. I tried to make the frame like the relic color scheme but it only really works with Prime due to the metallic gold. And sadly I do not have the prime of one of my favorite frames, Rhino.

Anyhow help welcome.
    *waits for the troll answers =p*

Before I settled on my current lazy color scheme of black, green & white I would just mash on the random color scheme until I found something close and then maybe tweaked a color or two. Other than that, look up some comic or tv show character that you think looks good and emulate that?

steam_sig.png
  • Commander ZoomCommander Zoom Registered User regular
    My go-tos:
    Black/dark blue, medium blue, light blue; silver/chrome accents.
    Black and gold; gold accents.
    Deep green and light/leaf green; gold accents.

and of course, there's always "Orokin/Prime": White with grey and/or black, gold accents.

• DarmakDarmak RAGE vympyvvhyc vyctyvyRegistered User regular
    I like using a color scheme that is:

white(or black) for the base color
    bright neon green from the saturated palette
    the purple from the top of the lotus palette
    and a copper brown for any metallics like on a prime frame

Sorta like one of the NES Tetris palettes!
    tetris.png?resize=320%2C300
    8FA38A31759988C6379D71834AAA9237526E7321

JtgVX0H.png
  • mccartmccart Registered User regular
    I still haven't used my umbra forma from nightwave, reading online it looks like folks recommend using it on chroma, valkyr, nidus, nezha, or khora.

What did you guys use it on?

• NEO|PhyteNEO|Phyte They follow the stars, bound together. Strands in a braid till the end.Registered User regular
    Haven't used it thus far. Haven't used the one from the previous nightwave either. I know which frame out of the current crop I'm most likely to put an umbral build on, at least.

It was that somehow, from within the derelict-horror, they had learned a way to see inside an ugly, broken thing... And take away its pain.
    Warframe/Steam: NFyt
    i used mine on Atlas Prime

yeah i know i'm invincible half the time cause of landslide spam but

unknown.png?width=1017&height=417

• Zoku GojiraZoku Gojira Monster IslandRegistered User regular
    mccart wrote: »
    I still haven't used my umbra forma from nightwave, reading online it looks like folks recommend using it on chroma, valkyr, nidus, nezha, or khora.

Rhino Prime, because the Umbra mods are making drain once again the overall limiting factor on my build, which hasn’t been the case in years. And because he’s my go-to for a good, dependable support frame in sorties.

"Because things are the way they are, things will not stay the way they are." - Bertolt Brecht
    edited October 2019
    Shadow beacon on Baro... dare I dream to despair?

edit: I think I should just buy the What Stalker? pack and call it day because I'm sure that the credits and ducats to plat alone for getting it naturally are rapidly approaching the price of just buying the stupid set after all these years.

tastydonuts on

edit: I think I should just buy the What Stalker? pack and call it day because I'm sure that the credits and ducats to plat alone for getting it naturally are rapidly approaching the price of just buying the stupid set after all these years.

At that very dear price, it’s not worth giving in to despair. Maybe back when there were not so many other, better throwing knives in the game. Making it MR trash to go on top of the steadily growing pile.

Unless you’ve got a great riven for it, blah, blah, we have to say that about everything now.

"Because things are the way they are, things will not stay the way they are." - Bertolt Brecht
  • TaranisTaranis Registered User regular
    mccart wrote: »

I put mine on Nidus. Umbral mods work really well on him and he’s very useful for sorties.

EH28YFo.jpg

At that very dear price, it’s not worth giving in to despair. Maybe back when there were not so many other, better throwing knives in the game. Making it MR trash to go on top of the steadily growing pile.

Unless you’ve got a great riven for it, blah, blah, we have to say that about everything now.

yeah, If I buy it I won't have much left to chase. I think I own almost every non exclusive MR thinger except for Zaws, Amps and one of the k-boards.

it's the end game.

Probably a little late, but there's just over an hour to go until the Nightwave season ends so spend your credits if you've got any left.

Did they say if the next season starts right away or is there another intermission?

steam_sig.png
  • HappylilElfHappylilElf Registered User regular
    There's an intermission

Daimar wrote: »
    Probably a little late, but there's just over an hour to go until the Nightwave season ends so spend your credits if you've got any left.

Did they say if the next season starts right away or is there another intermission?

I probably wouldn't spend the credits if I didn't need it. My spare 20 wolf credits were worth 5000 per credit after the event ended. Ie, I got 100,000 credits for selling them. Which is nice. Nora credits can't be sold, but can be used for the next intermission.

• Iron WeaselIron Weasel Dillon! You son of a bitch!Registered User regular
    Argh, I meant to spend my remaining NW creds on Nitain but I missed the cut off.

Currently Playing:
    The Division, Warframe (XB1)
    GT: Tanith 6227
  • AgusalimAgusalim Registered User regular

i believe its a week of no nightwave at all, then an intermission, with season 3 to come at some point after the intermission (possibly with another nightwaveless gap)

Agusalim wrote: »

i believe its a week of no nightwave at all, then an intermission, with season 3 to come at some point after the intermission (possibly with another nightwaveless gap)

Yeah I think the plan is to have the next nightwave start with the mainline update containing the launch of the eaty warframe and the Vauban/Ember reworks.

edited October 2019
    Argh, I meant to spend my remaining NW creds on Nitain but I missed the cut off.

I’m right there with you. At least I don’t have anything ready to build with it. But I am kind of bummed out by Nightwave going off the air for a while. It was a break from the daily grind. Guess I’ll just go farm Ropopalyst. Right after I go kill the hell out of Phorid again to upset Mr. Dread Blueprints. I’m seeing how big I can make that pile before I sell them all off.

Zoku Gojira on
  • BilliardballBilliardball Registered User regular
    Booted the game up to have a play around and check out the last few updates. Disruption is fun, even if Nova trivialises it a bit.

Wow are the Plains loading times worse than ever on the Switch version though. I had time to get up, put the kettle on, brew up and come back and it still wasn't done.

Switch: SW-7948-4390-2014 / 3DS: 0688-5244-6057 / FF14: Salus Claro
    I somehow accidentally ended up spending exactly all of my cred on a final catalyst upon hitting +30 levels

And then spent two weeks becoming increasingly annoyed every time I killed the three stooges and it told me I got 200 standing because no I didn't you lying jerks

edited October 2019
    I'm on a "Lets find guns that I haven't mastered yet" binge and I'm levelling up Atlas Prime and Twin Kohmak at the same time.

There is only one person that can sufficiently describe the close range carnage I'm dealing.
    bd2db146741d60661d6eb7e4687db20d47eec41c2b0deb972cc3e5b56f85f1b3.jpg

Fiendishrabbit on
    The odd thing is I've killed Kela De Thaym enough times to farm Saryn multiple times and I still haven't had the Twin Kohmak drop.

I had a real derp moment the other day. I got a piece for the Akstiletto Prime so was checking how many pieces I'd need to construct it and checked my profile and realized that I still haven't levelled a MK-1 Furis which I could have bought ages ago for 15K credits. Oh well, no time like the present.

steam_sig.png
    I had a real derp moment the other day. I got a piece for the Akstiletto Prime so was checking how many pieces I'd need to construct it and checked my profile and realized that I still haven't levelled a MK-1 Furis which I could have bought ages ago for 15K credits. Oh well, no time like the present.

I did that a while ago, could have sworn I did, but didn't. Been using the "hide owned" filter ever since.

• Iron WeaselIron Weasel Dillon! You son of a bitch!Registered User regular
    edited October 2019
    Some neat info out of the Dev stream today: next title update within a week or two, including Grendel, Kuva Liches and Melee 3.0

Also: there's an alert up until tomorrow for a defense on Mercury and Saturn offering a potato and a noggle, respectively.

Iron Weasel on
    Currently Playing:
    The Division, Warframe (XB1)
    GT: Tanith 6227
  • PiptheFairPiptheFair Frequently not in boats. Registered User regular
    edited October 2019
    Sorry, kuva liches?

PiptheFair on
    lich deez nuts

gottem!!!!!!!

This discussion has been closed.