As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

enjoy mustard ice cream in the [bad food] thread

• Options
    webguy20webguy20 I spend too much time on the Internet Registered User regular
    Doodmann wrote: »
    S: You want that ghost pepper salsa
    Me: But it commits a war crime on my GI tract every time I eat it

*1 hour later*

Me: WHO COULD HAVE POSSIBLY SEEN THIS COMING?! NEVER AGAIN!

Pre game with pepto. Its life changing.

Steam ID: Webguy20
    Origin ID: Discgolfer27
    Untappd ID: Discgolfer1981
  • Options
    MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    S: Eat the ice cream.
    Me: This is going to end with me in the bathroom.
    S: Eat the ice cream.
    Me: With terrible gas.
    S: You're so hungry--
    Me: It's actually gonna hurt.
    S: --for delicious ice cream.

*later*

Me: I REGRET NOTHING

• Options
    Commander ZoomCommander Zoom Registered User regular
    Cheese. I love cheese. Give me all the cheese.
    This leads to... problems, later.

• Options
    MichaelLCMichaelLC In what furnace was thy brain? ChicagoRegistered User regular
    webguy20 wrote: »

*1 hour later*

I read this as 'pie game with pesto' and was very concerned for webguy20.

• Options
    see317see317 Registered User regular
    MichaelLC wrote: »
    webguy20 wrote: »

*1 hour later*

I read this as 'pie game with pesto' and was very concerned for webguy20.

I don't know, there are a lot of savory pies that would probably do real good with some pesto on top.

• Options
    tynictynic PICNIC BADASS Registered User, ClubPA regular
    oh yeah, I make a lamb pie with garlic and mint pesto which is exceptional.

• Options
    BrainleechBrainleech 機知に富んだコメントはここにあります Registered User regular
    Well I could get lamb but I have only had it once. I eat a lot of chicken and pork though. and I am in a debate I could have a fried rice made from leftovers, {the rice would be fresh} Hot dogs, I have the stuff to do a French style white bean with pork
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9E2bilO8NiI
    Or a number of things made with pork and rice

• Options
    jgeisjgeis Registered User regular
    I haven't had Pizza Hut in a long time, and I just ordered a pepperoni pizza from them since there's a promo in SoCal to get a free medium 1-topping pizza whenever the Chargers make an interception? Or score off an interception? Something like that.

Free pizza always tastes good but I'm looking forward to recalibrating my chain pizza rating scale.

• Options
    Rorshach KringleRorshach Kringle that crustache life Registered User regular
    pizza hut number one forever

6vjsgrerts6r.png

• Options
    jgeisjgeis Registered User regular
    This particular Pizza Hut pizza was not great but still totally edible, but that might be because it was free. Can't imagine they'd do anything but the bare minimum for a free pizza.

• Options
    Lost SalientLost Salient blink twice if you'd like me to mercy kill youRegistered User regular
    tynic wrote: »

but

where recipe

RUVCwyu.jpg
    "Sandra has a good solid anti-murderer vibe. My skin felt very secure and sufficiently attached to my body when I met her. Also my organs." HAIL SATAN
  • Options

but

where recipe

In my heeeeaaaad
    I'll write it out tomorrow
    Along with that Melbourne shopping list I promised a while back

• Options
    King RiptorKing Riptor Registered User regular
    jgeis wrote: »
    This particular Pizza Hut pizza was not great but still totally edible, but that might be because it was free. Can't imagine they'd do anything but the bare minimum for a free pizza.

I think maybe you shouldnt expect much effort from a paid pizza from Pizza hut

I have a podcast now. It's about video games and anime!Find it here.
  • Options
    I have not had Pizza Hut in nearly 20 years part of the reason is one has not been in the area or I don't know if it's in the area the other is I don't feel like finding out
    The worse pizza still was that questionable thing the school store at East HS sold. In second is the papa johns I had in 2003 in Las Vegas it tossed my guts and I kept it down but I just remember the vile taste of it coming up when I think about it.

• Options
    PeasPeas Registered User regular
    edited October 2019
    日清カレーメシ「カレーメシ×ゾンビランドサガ」コラボ動画 0:30
    https://youtu.be/U0M-QlVXSEg
    Justice

Edit:
    jxuromg8anhj.jpg

Peas on
  • Options
    SorceSorce Not ThereRegistered User regular
    Bucketman wrote: »
    Shorty wrote: »
    I found a thing on Twitter yesterday about rich people in the popular ski resorts in the us who build massive houses they occupy for two weeks a year but heat the roofs and driveway (!) all year round so as not to have to worry about snow accumulation. Among other issues. So compared to some, I think you're good.

I saw this!

being alive is an infuriating nightmare!

I heard a report on NPR this morning about how most homes being built now are not being built to be sold, but to be rented.

Being alive is an infuriating nightmare indeed!
    What's the difference between a house built to be sold and one to be rented?

sig.gif
  • Options
    godmodegodmode Southeast JapanRegistered User regular
    What’s everyone’s favorite hurricane/typhoon provision? I need to stock up tomorrow before a big ol’ storm rolls through. There’s a small chance I may lose power, but my building weathered the last typhoon a few weeks ago without any power loss. This one just may be more powerful.

• Options
    3cl1ps33cl1ps3 I will build a labyrinth to house the cheese Registered User regular
    Beer.

• Options
    PlatyPlaty Registered User regular
    Creamed Eels

• Options
    Sorce wrote: »
    Bucketman wrote: »
    Shorty wrote: »
    I found a thing on Twitter yesterday about rich people in the popular ski resorts in the us who build massive houses they occupy for two weeks a year but heat the roofs and driveway (!) all year round so as not to have to worry about snow accumulation. Among other issues. So compared to some, I think you're good.

I saw this!

being alive is an infuriating nightmare!

I heard a report on NPR this morning about how most homes being built now are not being built to be sold, but to be rented.

Being alive is an infuriating nightmare indeed!
    What's the difference between a house built to be sold and one to be rented?

Who owns it and who ultimately controls who lives there

• Options
    DouglasDangerDouglasDanger PennsylvaniaRegistered User regular
    godmode wrote: »
    What’s everyone’s favorite hurricane/typhoon provision? I need to stock up tomorrow before a big ol’ storm rolls through. There’s a small chance I may lose power, but my building weathered the last typhoon a few weeks ago without any power loss. This one just may be more powerful.

I would keep a stock of things you could store and eat without electricity
    Oranges, apples, need jerky, peanuts, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, jerky, lots and lots of fresh water

• Options
    Peas wrote: »
    A box of snickers and lots of water

Also good for recovery from blood loss.

• Options
    godmode wrote: »

Vercuvian ham

• Options
    Iberian ham!

let's just name hams.

• Options
    The Escape GoatThe Escape Goat incorrigible ruminant they/themRegistered User regular
    mortadella.

9uiytxaqj2j0.jpg
  • Options
    MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    Nick Cage

• Options
    3cl1ps33cl1ps3 I will build a labyrinth to house the cheese Registered User regular
    Peter Porker.

• Options
    HobnailHobnail Registered User regular
    I watched my nana kill a pig one time I do not remember its name, something undignified no doubt

Broke as fuck in the style of the times. Gratitude is all that can return on your generosity.

https://www.paypal.me/hobnailtaylor
  • Options
    Iberian ham!

let's just name hams.
    There's a character named Typhon Deleon who uses this type of ham as food and a backstab prevention tool.

I dont want people to think Vercuvian ham is real

• Options
    Iberian ham!

let's just name hams.
    There's a character named Typhon Deleon who uses this type of ham as food and a backstab prevention tool.

I dont want people to think Vercuvian ham is real

Prosciutto!

• Options
    DirtyboyDirtyboy Registered User regular
    Mexico City's Best Late Night Food - Drunk Eats (15 mins)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1fQJ9ZC4ycg

• Options
    ChiselphaneChiselphane Registered User regular
    We have been selling the Cheez-It pizzas at the Hut for a few weeks now. I tried one last weekend, I don't normally eat our food but we generally all try out the new products. Its' pretty good, it basically comes in a Cheez-It shell about the size of a cocktail napkin. It's not very crunchy, it tastes like if a cheez-it went stale. Overall it's a little disappointing, it does have some cheez-it taste to it but it's not a strong enough flavor for what I was expecting.

We like them in the store because there's no prep, they come to us pre-made frozen so we just toss them in a pan and run them through the oven. If we could be arsed to do it, we'd probably be able to finagle cooking them longer to increase the crunchiness, there are access ports in the oven conveyor where you can put one back in mid-stream, as it were.

• Options
  • Options
    PeasPeas Registered User regular
    $30 seems kinda like a lot for a drink and some snacks but i am not sure what's suppose to be the average spending over there

• Options
    sponospono Mining for Nose Diamonds Booger CoveRegistered User regular
    That's about the same price as the last one of these pop up Instagram factories

Was the last one saved by the bell themed, or am I imagining that?

Anyway, this chicken carbonara sandwich from Quiznos is just destroying my insides. I've had to shit 4 times since lunch.

640qocnq4ske.gif
  • Options
    godmodegodmode Southeast JapanRegistered User regular
    Peas wrote: »
    $30 seems kinda like a lot for a drink and some snacks but i am not sure what's suppose to be the average spending over there

Maybe a lot for drinks and snacks, but quite a bargain if it's drinks and snacks and meth!

• Options
    PinfeldorfPinfeldorf Yeah ZestRegistered User regular
    Read that as merch and became less interested almost immediately.

• Options
    Dirtyboy wrote: »

They really redid a few of the Twisters around here as Los Pollos Hermanos
    eb26kiawhu39.jpg
    b476rar1wpa7.png

But they really make fun of how breaking bad though filmed here is the family light story of Abq

This discussion has been closed.