As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

PAX AUS 2019 Challenge Coin -All done!

2»

• fishfishmonkeyhatfishfishmonkeyhat Freelance Pin Man Newcastle, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    If you're after coins from previous years, make sure to be at the Child's Play Auction at the show..

;)

• RavendRavend Registered User regular
    When can we start throwing money at you... ???

As prior, you do fantastic work doing these.

• fishfishmonkeyhatfishfishmonkeyhat Freelance Pin Man Newcastle, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    I plan to get the order form up within 5 days or so. I've got a trip over the weekend with no PC.

IT'S HERE EVERYONE!

niFzo8d.jpg

SvSmFNT.jpg

Just seeing if we're using epoxy on the colour coin, but otherwise that's the final design.

I think they look awesome. Can't wait to see them in person. I don't know if the "GLOW" colours on the colour coin actually glow, but fingers crossed. ;)

• limedragonflylimedragonfly Melbourne, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    Love them, Fish. Nice one!!! :)

• Capt WasabiCapt Wasabi AustraliaRegistered User regular
  • agentcooperagentcooper Brisbane, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    Got him yes :D

Let's trade: https://www.pinnypals.com/pals/agentcooper
    "Damn fine pins!"
  • branblesbranbles Registered User regular
    Nice work looks great!

For what it's worth, I'm not a fan of the epoxy finish but I may be in the minority.

I asked because every previous colour coin used it by default so I assumed it was required (or suggested, at least).

• RavendRavend Registered User regular
    Any update? Can we start placing in numbers for order?

I'm not eager.... No no, not at all.

Yes actually!

The art is back from the factory:

rg2yrBcm.jpg

G2URD3Zm.jpg

They were worried VINEGAR would be hard to read on the colour coin with the middle line, so they suggested this edit to clean it up a bit and I told them to go ahead:

iGGs1O9m.jpg

Just waiting on the price per coin so I can update the order form and send everyone the link.

• JinOhChoiJinOhChoi Launceston, TAS, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    Wahoo! Can’t wait to order.

Signature.png
    edited September 2019
    Order form is live. Will be sending out group email notice soon (EDIT: Sent).

Also I remembered to turn on confirmation emails this year so once you order you should get an email with your order details for reference.

http://bit.ly/PAXAUS2019Order

Final Production Artwork:

cRPHlEam.jpgbJwm6QJm.jpg

fishfishmonkeyhat on
    Great work Blake. I have just placed my order!

Wahoo! Order put in. Knowing me I'll put another one through, like I did last year. :P

Signature.png
  • Dark KingDark King Registered User regular
    Ordered. I'm picking up at PAX this time around - is there any way to contact the relevant parties without using *spit* Twitter?

In my experience Blake is pretty easy to find if you keep your eyes peeled. Pin trading events are usually a good bet too.

I'll send everyone my number so they can text me if they prefer.

Also I just got this email:
    Thank you for using the Email Notifications addon for your Google Form - PAX AUS 2019 Challenge Coin Order Form.

The free version of the Google add-on can email up to 20 responses per day and you seem to have exhausted the limit for the day.

Oops. Sorry to anyone that doesn't get an order notification!

Let me know if you want me to double check your order deets!

• DevereauxDevereaux Registered User regular
    Coins ordered Thanks!! :)

Check out my lanyard and let's trade ;)https://www.pinnypals.com/pals/Devereaux
  • vonhistvonhist Mr Melbourne, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    Coins ordered, confirmation received. I will try to make the pre pax meetup otherwise i will try to track you down Saturday.

Sorry for the late notice but orders close tonight!

28 regular & 39 colour coins left!

• SKOoOTASKOoOTA Ascot Vale, Australia.Registered User regular
    edited October 2019
    These look great Fishfish, Will have to get you to swing past the Classic Gaming area with a pair, will message you now.

SKOoOTA on
    Finally ordered some for myself!

Had a few sales overnight. 25 regular & 33 colour coins left.

The order form will stay open until I hear from Kidder Corp, but will likely close today sometime.

• ZardozZardoz Registered User new member
    Hey,

Thanks for putting this together (and your patience with the latecomers like myself). Ordered two last night. The microbee sealed the deal. And the skipping girl. I could not refuse!

You are a gentleman and a scholar.

PAX Aus: 13, 14, 15, 16
    PAX West/Prime: 15
    Order form closed now, as I suspect they need to get the coins in transit as soon as possible.

Good news everyone, they're sending over a limited number of extra challenge coins so if you still want to grab some without paying for shipping send me a DM and I'll reopen the form (purchases must still be made via the order form, I don't personally collect any money for these).

This offer will be open until the end of PAX or until they're all sold out, so let anyone that you think might be interested know that the earlier the better.

Heading to hotel now. According to the tracker the coins aren’t here yet but are due by the end of the day.

Oh shit the glow is real guys...

• zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
    that looks incredibly good

9 colour coins left. Here until Monday afternoon if you’d like one.

• PDP11PDP11 Registered User regular
    When should I expect mailed coins to arrive?

You'll have to contact KidderCorp about that, but they should have them ready to go. Maybe they were waiting on the second batch? They don't usually do it that way but maybe.

Speaking of, I lost the internet at home all last week so I've been slack on organizing a second batch (or more to the point, seeing it anyone's actually interested in a second batch since the first didn't sell out), but I should get around to it hopefully this weekend.

As a preview, I still have 10 or something of the colour coins in my possession; if anyone would like them cheaper than they'll get them from the second batch (shipping-wise), you could order them through the first form, and then paypal me whatever local shipping costs are to you. I'm planning on putting all that in a group email, but this is for THE REAL AUS COIN FANS!

• PDP11PDP11 Registered User regular
    edited October 2019
    I'd like to buy four of your colour coins. Shipping cost to Melbourne and PayPal details please. You should have my email address from previous purchases.

I've received an email with tracking number. My coins are dispatched, still in the USA.

PDP11 on
  • DevereauxDevereaux Registered User regular
    Coins received! They look great! :D

Check out my lanyard and let's trade ;)https://www.pinnypals.com/pals/Devereaux
    Ok sent out an email about interest for a second run of coins.

Thought this would be a good place to post. Will there be a challenge coin for 2021?

Signature.png
    @JinOhChoi Hopefully!

I'm actually about to compose an email about it now.