As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[FFBE] OLD THREAD, use the new one please!

• Options
    TipharesTiphares Registered User regular
    BTW, the raid boss is a demon. Make sure to equip your friend units accordingly. Thank you!

Oh yeah! I almost forgot that I got Lunera's STMR which has 100% demon+ on it. My shared Elena is setup for the Emperor SSB. I can switch her to raid mode if people are done with the SSB.

• Options
    Trajan45Trajan45 Registered User regular
    Drascin wrote: »
    I had 113 tickets, and that's an ugly number, so I tossed three at the banner and actually hit a rainbow. Second broke rainbow into Edgar #2, so that's nice.

The Kh summon got me Yuna#1. Again, I really like Yuna and would be happy to give her a spot, but for now she's still half a unit. So instead of being overjoyed I'm just vaguely annoyed. Stupid 7* system.

King Edgar is great. His LB break is the strongest in the game and he's a high candidate for using an STMR moogle.

Origin ID\ Steam ID: Warder45
  • Options
    CruorCruor Registered User regular
    I haven't done the SBB yet but will likely take A.Lasswells as my damage. They'll likely due a lot, but I'll just keep reraise on them. Dying isn't that big of a deal for A.Lasswell.

• Options
    What's not great is this exploration. Going for old school Final Fantasy it seem; long nightmarish map with encounters every 10 steps (even with multiple reduced encounters on).

• Options
    CiriraCirira IowaRegistered User regular
    My KH summon was really good from a rainbow perspective. I got Lila #3, Nyx #5, and Malphasie #3 or #4 (forgot which one). Not particularly useful rainbows, but I hadn't made Nyx's dagger yet so that's a free 50% moogle.

• Options
    ShadowfireShadowfire Vermont, in the middle of nowhereRegistered User regular
    10+1 was Esther #3 which is aok.

WiiU: Windrunner ; Guild Wars 2: Shadowfire.3940 ; PSN: Bradcopter
  • Options
    LorekLorek Registered User regular
    edited October 2019
    TeaSpoon wrote: »
    Lorek wrote: »
    So I was planning on just UoC'ing Galuf, but the TMRs on both Exdeath and Krile are pretty good so I figured I'd do tickets and see what I got. Maybe get a nice TMR, maybe get a 10 UoC discount on Galuf.
    Instead I just blew 31 tickets (1 10%, 10 4*, 20 3*s) and got zip. Sigh... oh well, hopefully that ran out my bad luck for Halloween.

If your 31 tickets actually gave you a Galuf, you'd have been incredibly, extraordinarily lucky. That's a 3 rainbow banner you're throwing tickets at.

Oh I know, I would have been happy with any on-banner rainbow. I was just TMR fishing, really.
    KH Hearts summon was Reberta #6 and Crimson #1. I guess that's where my rainbow went.

Lorek on
  • Options
    Cruor wrote: »
    I haven't done the SBB yet but will likely take A.Lasswells as my damage. They'll likely due a lot, but I'll just keep reraise on them. Dying isn't that big of a deal for A.Lasswell.
    Let me know when you plan to do this. I can setup an A. Lasswell for you. I'm assuming 30% fire resist, 10k HP, and 500-ish SPR would be good? He should survive 2 meteors. My best weapons for him are non-elemental (Auron STMR katana, Lightning STMR sword), but I can set him up for any element you want.

• Options
    ZomroZomro Registered User regular
    The free 10+1 gave me Delita #3. Beat that, nerds.

• Options

Reminder: Vault of Hidden Treasures!
    Collect your 30 lapis and free stuffs!

• Options
    HalfmexHalfmex I mock your value system You also appear foolish in the eyes of othersRegistered User regular
    Zomro wrote: »
    The free 10+1 gave me Delita #3. Beat that, nerds.

Mine was Ace #7. Hooray for garbage!

• Options
    ArtereisArtereis Registered User regular
    10 blues and Mediena #2 from my free summon. Happy to have her 7*, but my mage roster is getting pretty full.

• Options
    TeaSpoonTeaSpoon Registered User regular
    edited October 2019
    I forgot the craft the Dodge Roll materia. I'm so fucking stupid. I thought I had crafted it, so I used up all my raid materials on other garbage. I'm so angry right now.

[edit] It's moments like this that I want to throw a tantrum and uninstall the game. It's happened before. I would play a game, realize I forgot to do something or missed an item and it makes me feel terrible.

[edit] Dodge roll is BiS too.

Increase HP/MP (30%)
    Increase physical evasion (20%)

Just looking at it makes me want to cry. It's miles better than anything else. I had it listed in my FFBEEquip inventory for some reason.

TeaSpoon on
  • Options
    CruorCruor Registered User regular
    Tiphares wrote: »
    Cruor wrote: »
    Let me know when you plan to do this. I can setup an A. Lasswell for you. I'm assuming 30% fire resist, 10k HP, and 500-ish SPR would be good? He should survive 2 meteors. My best weapons for him are non-elemental (Auron STMR katana, Lightning STMR sword), but I can set him up for any element you want.

Probably not until Sunday, at a wedding all weekend. Thanks for the offer! 30% fire resist and nonelemental is great, he takes care of his own imbues/imperils.

• Options
    CraigopogoCraigopogo Registered User regular
    Got Dark Knight Luneth out of the 10+1. Decent TMR, at least.

• Options
    edited October 2019
    I forgot the craft the Dodge Roll materia. I'm so fucking stupid. I thought I had crafted it, so I used up all my raid materials on other garbage. I'm so angry right now.

[edit] It's moments like this that I want to throw a tantrum and uninstall the game. It's happened before. I would play a game, realize I forgot to do something or missed an item and it makes me feel terrible.

Increase HP/MP (30%)

Just looking at it makes me want to cry. It's miles better than anything else. I had it listed in my FFBEEquip inventory for some reason.
    You could always submit a ticket to Gumi and see if they'll roll back the crafted items for you. It has not exceeded the 30 day time limit and I doubt you've had any account rollbacks done this year. I believe you are allowed 1 per year.

edit: There are reports that the raid points summon cap was changed from 10k to 50k a pop. Hello, ninja QOL update!

Tiphares on
  • Options

Increase HP/MP (30%)

Well evasion will be lessened soon as bosses start having accuracy. So evasion equipment will be less valuable. 30% HP/MP is good but I have plenty of Rem's whose TMR is the same.

• Options

Increase HP/MP (30%)

You could always submit a ticket to Gumi and see if they'll roll back the crafted items for you. It has not exceeded the 30 day time limit and I doubt you've had any account rollbacks done this year. I believe you are allowed 1 per year.

Submitted a ticket just now.

• Options
    LuvTheMonkeyLuvTheMonkey High Sierra Serenade Registered User regular
    Raid summons are now 5 times faster, burning 50k currency a pop.

Molten variables hiss and roar. On my mind-forge, I hammer them into the greatsword Epistemology. Many are my foes this night.
    STEAM | GW2: Thalys
  • Options
    CraigopogoCraigopogo Registered User regular
    Raid summons are now 5 times faster, burning 50k currency a pop.

Oh thank god

• Options
    urahonkyurahonky Registered User regular
    Jeeze it's about time but I am thankful.

• Options
    I swear that Gumi gates these QOL improvements just to keep the Gungnirs down. Why did it take years to bump up this limit? They're trying to cover up for some things they promised and have not delivered on yet, e.g. expert missions and story reset.

But then again, they didn't advertise that this was changed so maybe it's just incompetence.

Also, it looks like you can sort materia by elemental resistence (according to reddit). I think that's new.

• Options
    tsmvengytsmvengy Registered User regular
    Finally reached "can't give a F***" level on this game. just logging in for daily stuff and that's it.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Customer support denied my request. I'm pretty annoyed right now. With myself mostly. I'm going try logging in once a day to get the daily free shit. Let's see if I still want to play after a month or so. If I don't, I'll going to use up all my lapis and tickets, then I'm going to sell everything in my inventory. Units and gear. Make my decision irreversible.

I did this with Brave Frontier after, I don't know, 2 years of play time? I did this with Blood Brothers. Though I actively hated those games when I reached that point. Right now I'm just annoyed. I remember Brave Frontier randomly removing jewels from my account and having to reach out to customer support multiple times. And finally they started ignoring me, and I wondered what the point of playing the game even was. What's the point of making myself do all the busywork just for the game to reach out and remove months of hoarding?

• Options
    edited October 2019
    To be honest, now that Season 2 is complete, I feel like the story of the game is over. I'm not really that excited for Season 3. I still enjoy playing the game for the collabs and
    cool/fun units, but it feels like a pretty big part of the game is over now. Story stuff behind the spoiler...
    Obviously, the unresolved (b)romances were intentional to keep the story open, but I would have liked to see some resolution to all of that.

Tiphares on
  • Options
    CururuCururu Registered User regular
    KH 10+1 gave me Olive #6 and Ellesperis #2. That solves the dilemma that I had the last two weapon dungeons over whether or not to enhance my Onimaru or keep is unenhanced so I can make an Onimaru+.

• Options
    tuxkamentuxkamen really took this picture. Registered User regular
    My KH was Wilhelm #7 and N'hope #3.

Games: Ad Astra Per Phalla | Choose Your Own Phalla
    Thus, the others all die before tuxkamen dies to the vote. Hence, tuxkamen survives, village victory.
    3DS: 2406-5451-5770
  • Options
    Magus`Magus` The fun has been DOUBLED! Registered User regular
    Random ticket was Sol #1. KH ticket was Gladiolus #3 and OK #2. Also, I'm at 86 potential 7*s.

I feel tempted to spend my trust coins. Thoughts?

• Options
    LorekLorek Registered User regular
    Magus` wrote: »
    Random ticket was Sol #1. KH ticket was Gladiolus #3 and OK #2. Also, I'm at 86 potential 7*s.

I feel tempted to spend my trust coins. Thoughts?

On what? I feel like the 5* EX tickets are a fine purchase if you got spare coins to use for funsies. The 4* and 10+1 seem way overpriced. The prism moogles are good if you have something you actually want to get.

• Options
    Magus`Magus` The fun has been DOUBLED! Registered User regular
    edited October 2019
    I have 2-3 prism moogles and 25,000 coins. 10+1 is way overpriced as is UoC I feel.

Also, wish I could pull another Sol. Cool sprite.

Magus` on
  • Options
    DrascinDrascin Registered User regular
    Oh, shit, thanks for tellling me about Dodge Roll, it's been so long since we had a good materia to craft that I hadn't even checked that tab. Thankfully I still had mats, because I'm actually super low on evasion stuff!

Steam ID: Right here.
  • Options
    Got Ignacio #1 from MK ticket. As long as it’s not Ace #9, i’m ok with it. Wish I could be happy about it.

• Options
    Trying to decide if I want to try for Galuf or not. He seems pretty equal to CG WoL. Each has some things the other does not, but the main thing is his 50% DM isn't tied to cover, which is great for a passive provoke tank. Also while his step up is expensive, he's the only one on it. I have a feeling GUMI may add another 5* to CG WoL banner (we don't get many single rainbow banners). WoL has more healing, buffs, and weapon choice (maces/hammers) which is nice.

I'll wait till Wednesday to see if we hear anything about Halloween but even with buffs, I don't have any Liliths (hard to see her getting 50% DM since she's more offensive oriented) and while I have D. Rain, he too is more offensive oriented and DM doesn't really fit his kit.

• Options
    DrascinDrascin Registered User regular
    The MK ticket got me my first Noctis. With dodge roll and this ring, I think I finally can make a dodge tank.

Steam ID: Right here.
  • Options

• Options
    I'm already kind of done with the raid lol. I was doing well the first day (rank 1000) but I can't be bothered to login and run it every 5 hours. I logged in today, got my free shit and logged out. I know that 5 raid orbs takes almost no time to get through but it's not fun.

• Options

• Options
    5+1 was shit because of course it was. The rates in this game are shit.

• Options
    ShadowfireShadowfire Vermont, in the middle of nowhereRegistered User regular
    5+1 was Dressy Eileen #1. Not bad.

WiiU: Windrunner ; Guild Wars 2: Shadowfire.3940 ; PSN: Bradcopter
  • Options
    CururuCururu Registered User regular
    edited October 2019
    Double rewards for the water IO fights for the next 6 days. My goal is to get my spear and blade dojos up to 31. I had been neglecting those since I didn't have a lot of good units with either weapon until recently.

Wrong thread!

Cururu on