As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Exhibitors List for 2019

iadenaiadena Registered User regular
Anyone seen the list for 2019 Exhibitors yet? Thank you.

• Options
    whypick1whypick1 PAX [E] Info Booth Manager ~2' from an LCDRegistered User regular
    Exhibitor list/schedule/etc is usually not posted until about a month or so before the show.

Is it PAX <insert nearest future PAX here> yet?
  • Options
    whypick1whypick1 PAX [E] Info Booth Manager ~2' from an LCDRegistered User regular
    Is it PAX <insert nearest future PAX here> yet?
  • Options
    iltailta Registered User regular
    edited October 2019
    This is so great. Thank you for sharing it early this year! Looking forward to seeing the panels filled in over the coming weeks, but already this will help me start to figure out my D&D schedule.

ilta on
  • Options
    calvinbjddcalvinbjdd Registered User regular
    I wish the exhibitor list included a link to their website. I am still a bit new to the hobby and I dont know a lot of retailers by name.

• Options
    GundabadGundabad PAX East & Unplugged Tabletop Manager NJRegistered User regular
    For the first time this year we've started adding full descriptions of exhibitors if you click on them. It's a bit spotty though. It's still a new thing, so there are only maybe 20% of exhibitors with descriptions.

Great suggestion on simply adding a website to all the exhibitor listings though. Keep eyes peeled, it just might happen.

• Options
    calvinbjddcalvinbjdd Registered User regular
    I did a little spot check on a few of them and didn't see anything. But I will dig a bit deeper now that I know there is some content. THANK YOU!

• Options
    GundabadGundabad PAX East & Unplugged Tabletop Manager NJRegistered User regular
    Websites have been added to any exhibitors who did not already have a full description.