As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

You wanna pizza my [movies] thread?

• PsykomaPsykoma Registered User regular
    Rosa Diaz would be good to have as a friend.
    Like yeah she's not going to be the most emotionally open friend, but that's fine for some friends.

• MorivethMoriveth BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWNRegistered User regular
    Psykoma wrote: »
    Rosa Diaz would be good to have as a friend.
    Like yeah she's not going to be the most emotionally open friend, but that's fine for some friends.

Especially if someone has wronged you, yeah.

• tynictynic PICNIC BADASS Registered User, ClubPA regular
    Turk from scrubs. I'd be friends with Turk.

• Rorshach KringleRorshach Kringle that crustache life Registered User regular
    edited October 2019
    I would hang out with the crew from Happy Endings

i am pretty sure i'd go insane within a half hour of that banter in real life

Rorshach Kringle on
    6vjsgrerts6r.png

• godmodegodmode Southeast JapanRegistered User regular
    tynic wrote: »

Also Carla - they'd be a good couple to hang out with!

• MorivethMoriveth BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWNRegistered User regular

I dunno, how long can you go before pointing out that he's black?

• Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    edited October 2019

Absolutely I would. We both have type 2 diabetes! Something to talk about!

(Although for being a show about doctors they get type 2 diabetes VERY wrong.)

Raijin Quickfoot on
  • PsykomaPsykoma Registered User regular
    edited October 2019

But, you know with how close he is with JD that at least every other time you met up with him JD would be around as well
    That's a sitcom character I would classify as being good, but because of the level of attachment with douchebags I probably wouldn't consider a viable friend

Psykoma on
  • BrainleechBrainleech 機知に富んだコメントはここにあります Registered User regular
    Uriel wrote: »
    Remember the 2001 comedy film Rat Race?

Only for the museum Because it was brought up in chat about 2 years ago as how is that funny? by someone in wow

Gustav wrote: »
    Probably the only sitcom characters that aren't gunna drive you up the wall are the Mark Brendanawiczes of the world

oh gus you oversell yourself

6vjsgrerts6r.png

• Centipede DamascusCentipede Damascus Registered User regular
    I remember Rat Race because for some reason John Cleese's line "I can do whatever I want, I'm eccentric!" has stuck in my head ever since.

• GustavGustav Friend of Goats Somewhere in the OzarksRegistered User regular
    Probably the only sitcom characters that aren't gunna drive you up the wall are the Mark Brendanawiczes of the world

I don’t know what you’re talking about I don’t own a truck and thus can’t help people move

aGPmIBD.jpg
    how long would you last if you had to hang out with the entourage from entourage

6vjsgrerts6r.png

I don’t know what you’re talking about I don’t own a truck and thus can’t help people move

okay i was just wildly guessing

i don't know who that guy is but i was sure he was a boring parks and rec guy

6vjsgrerts6r.png

how long would you last if you had to hang out with the entourage from entourage

All I know about Entourage is that there's a guy named Turtle and that fills me with incalculable rage

• Grey GhostGrey Ghost Registered User regular

I will answer for myself

Zero seconds

• Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    You will inherit $10,000,000...but you must hang out with the guys from Entourage for one week

You will inherit $10,000,000...but you must hang out with the guys from Entourage for one week

Okay but do they have to be alive?

Moriveth wrote: »

All I know about Entourage is that there's a guy named Turtle and that fills me with incalculable rage

Someone’s not turtley enough for the turtle club

aGPmIBD.jpg

i've hung out with worse people for minimum wage

6vjsgrerts6r.png

• TurambarTurambar Independent Registered User regular

For 10 mill I could probably afford some drugs that would help me endure

Steam: turamb | Origin: Turamb | 3DS: 3411-1109-4537 | NNID: Turambar | Warframe(PC): Turamb
  • Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular

As long as the weed keeps hitting

As long as the weed keeps hitting

oh yeah?

6vjsgrerts6r.png

• StiltsStilts Registered User regular

I’ve been feigning politeness toward people I can’t stand all my life. I would absolutely take that deal.

IKknkhU.gif
  • nightmarennynightmarenny Registered User regular
    edited October 2019
    Psykoma wrote: »

But, you know with how close he is with JD that at least every other time you met up with him JD would be around as well
    That's a sitcom character I would classify as being good, but because of the level of attachment with douchebags I probably wouldn't consider a viable friend

How much of a deal breaker this is depends on which season we're talking about. I could live with season 1 JD but season 4 JD would be worse than death.

nightmarenny on
    Quire.jpg
    You remember that moment in a master of Disguise where Dana Carver as a turtle man bites off a mans nose and then spits it back at him

aGPmIBD.jpg
    You remember that moment in a master of Disguise where Dana Carver as a turtle man bites off a mans nose and then spits it back at him

I sure do!

• JavenJaven Registered User regular

I subconsciously skipped over a few words after "Master of..." where my mind subconsciously went to 'Master of None' and became way more interested in actually watching that show for a few moments.

• PinfeldorfPinfeldorf Yeah ZestRegistered User regular

I sure do!

That wasn't Dana Carvey, that was "Moscow" Mitch McConnell.

Are you guys talking about Pistachio Disguisey

Javen wrote: »

I subconsciously skipped over a few words after "Master of..." where my mind subconsciously went to 'Master of None' and became way more interested in actually watching that show for a few moments.

I forgot that show existed until I just read this post.

no one will take my listicle pitch for the definitive ranking of Pistachio Disguisey disguises

aGPmIBD.jpg
  • 2 Marcus 2 Ravens2 Marcus 2 Ravens CanadaRegistered User regular

I’ll never trust a Jay Roach movie to be good, and you can not convince me this is the right or appropriate team to tell this story, but god damn will this make a lot of money.

So, so much money.

• ShortyShorty touching the meat Intergalactic Cool CourtRegistered User regular
    edited October 2019
    9/11 happened while they were filming master of disguise and they had a moment of silence while dana carvey was wearing the turtle costume and you can't convince me that isn't funny

Shorty on
    Honestly I am thankful for Master Of Disguise purely for the fact that when I call Mitch McConnell a repugnant turtle man, it’s Dana Carvey’s portrayal as a turtle man that I’m thinking of

• TallahasseerielTallahasseeriel Registered User regular
    Master of disguise features my favorite ever brent spiner performance

Shorty wrote: »
    9/11 happened while they were filming master of disguise and they had a moment of silence while dana carvey was wearing the turtle costume and you can't convince me that isn't funny

This is my favorite thing I’ve learned today

• PinfeldorfPinfeldorf Yeah ZestRegistered User regular
    Honestly I am thankful for Master Of Disguise purely for the fact that when I call Mitch McConnell a repugnant turtle man, it’s Dana Carvey’s portrayal as a turtle man that I’m thinking of

I made this joke 5 posts ago!!!

Pinfeldorf wrote: »

I made this joke 5 posts ago!!!

Yeah but we like Moriveth.

• GR_ZombieGR_Zombie Krillin It Registered User regular

no one will take my listicle pitch for the definitive ranking of Pistachio Disguisey disguises

I am extremely interested

04xkcuvaav19.png
This discussion has been closed.