As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Australia]. Stolen lands often referred to as a country.

196979899100102»

• Options
    The Black HunterThe Black Hunter The key is a minimum of compromise, and a simple, unimpeachable reason to existRegistered User regular
    Hey I'm really keen too! I'd like to throw space engineers into the ring too

• Options
    pimentopimento she/they/pim Registered User regular
    Sent!

• Options
    Cobalt60Cobalt60 regular Registered User regular
    I am going to request this discord information, too.

• Options
    lonelyahavalonelyahava Call me Ahava ~~She/Her~~ Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    can, can a person be on the discord even if they don't have time for vidja games but would like to just have chats with nice peoples?

• Options
    LalaboxLalabox Registered User regular
    i keep on forgetting to ask for the discord link when i'm at home w my computer that has discord

could i please get the link?

• Options
    VivixenneVivixenne Remember your training, and we'll get through this just fine. Registered User regular
    can, can a person be on the discord even if they don't have time for vidja games but would like to just have chats with nice peoples?

Yes, absolutely!

XBOX: NOVADELPHINI | DISCORD: NOVADELPHINI #7387 | TWITTER
  • Options
    VivixenneVivixenne Remember your training, and we'll get through this just fine. Registered User regular
    I’ve got these three invites covered!

XBOX: NOVADELPHINI | DISCORD: NOVADELPHINI #7387 | TWITTER
  • Options
    ButlerButler 89 episodes or bust Registered User regular
    Please wad one of those invites into an empty pringles can and huck it at my head!

• Options
    pimentopimento she/they/pim Registered User regular
    Can do!

• Options
    ButlerButler 89 episodes or bust Registered User regular
    GLOINK

This discussion has been closed.