As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Penny Arcade - Comic - Evidenciary

DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
edited October 2019 in The Penny Arcade Hub

imagePenny Arcade - Comic - Evidenciary

Videogaming-related online strip by Mike Krahulik and Jerry Holkins. Includes news and commentary.

Read the full story here

Unknown User on

• Options
    desrdesr Registered User regular
    I mean... it is a HUGE game! :)

• Options
    OctoberRavenOctoberRaven Plays fighting games for the story Skyeline Hotel Apartment 4ARegistered User regular
    The Project is, of course, trapping everyone in the world in Bus Simulator.

Currently Most Hype For: VTMB2, Tiny Tina's Wonderlands, Alan Wake 2 (Wake Harder)Currently Playin: Guilty Gear XX AC+R, Gat Out Of Hell
  • Options
    zepherinzepherin Russian warship, go fuck yourself Registered User regular
    91f336ff60aba9f27e6bd0c07dd02d41_w324_h487_sc.jpg

• Options
    dennisdennis aka bingley Registered User regular
    LADAR: It's like RADAR, but for the ladies.

• Options
    That_GuyThat_Guy I don't wanna be that guy Registered User regular
  • Options
    Jgr9Jgr9 Registered User regular
    edited October 2019
    As for the blog post: I've been following / messing around with Outerra Engine since 2010. Over a year ago they gave us global roads, but only a few of the placeholder buildings, but did reveal in a video their global building placement, among other things. (The Microprose brand is also back and making a flight sim with the engine, among others.) But I'm more interested in being on the ground.

I could be wrong, or forgotten the number, but I believe the Outerra dev said their new global data is 14TB for the entire planet? Though the engine/game has always been able to download what's around you instead of having to get it all at once.

But I still want those global buildings along with our streets, plus being able to get GPS directions in-game/engine, and I will be happy.

Asobo Studio is actually the dev doing the new MS Flight Simulator. I wish they had just done FUEL 2 instead. (But they kind of screwed up when they assisted in making The Crew 2, as well as another experimental game of theirs that's shutting down next month.) :-/

Jgr9 on
  • Options
    Jgr9 wrote: »
    As for the blog post: I've been following / messing around with Outerra Engine since 2010. Over a year ago they gave us global roads, but only a few of the placeholder buildings, but did reveal in a video their global building placement, among other things. (The Microprose brand is also back and making a flight sim with the engine, among others.) But I'm more interested in being on the ground.

Maybe you should try one of those Walking Simulators I keep hearing about.

• Options
    MarcinMNMarcinMN Registered User regular
    dennis wrote: »

Left-click for left foot and right-click for right foot?

"It's just as I've always said. We are being digested by an amoral universe."

-Tycho Brahe
  • Options
    MirkelMirkel FinlandRegistered User regular
    MarcinMN wrote: »

QWOP

• Options
    Mirkel wrote: »
    MarcinMN wrote: »

QWOP

That's the noise my shoes make...

• Options
    shadowysea07shadowysea07 Registered User regular
    Matrix joke?