As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[NFL] Thread: Pittsburgh At Cleveland? There Is No Dog.

• Options
    Sir LandsharkSir Landshark resting shark face Registered User regular
    Man I lost Dissly in my 2 TE league and Herndon still is hurt, so I’m staring at Watson and Gisecki as my two best options. Might as well start Watson I guess for the TD potential. Has Miami scored a TD all season?

Please consider the environment before printing this post.
  • Options
    Knight_Knight_ Dead Dead Dead Registered User regular
    I wouldn’t call watching the Jets thump the Cowboys “muddling” 8-)

heh true, it ended up being worth the price of admission, but i don't think they picked that to be the national game because they though it would be good

aeNqQM9.jpg
  • Options
    Santa ClaustrophobiaSanta Claustrophobia Ho Ho Ho Disconnecting from Xbox LIVERegistered User regular
    After all, Dallas is America's Team!

• Options
    knitdanknitdan In ur base Killin ur guysRegistered User regular

For the last time, a nickname you give yourself is invalid

“I was quick when I came in here, I’m twice as quick now”
    -Indiana Solo, runner of blades
  • Options
    RickRudeRickRude Registered User regular
    knitdan wrote: »

With how many cowboys games they played on the armed forces network when I was serving, it seems they are America's team.

• Options
    Santa ClaustrophobiaSanta Claustrophobia Ho Ho Ho Disconnecting from Xbox LIVERegistered User regular

They did not give themselves the nickname. NFL Films did.

• Options
    Captain InertiaCaptain Inertia Registered User regular

That’s not true
    -Thunder Pelvis

• Options
    The New York Jets are of the opinion they can win.
    Two doctors have told Jets offensive lineman Kelechi Osemele that he needs surgery to repair a torn labrum in his shoulder, Osemele says. But the Jets believe the 30-year-old left guard can play through the injury and postpone surgery until the end of the season, and are reportedly planning to fine or suspend Osemele for conduct detrimental to the team if he doesn’t practice this weekend. Osemele last played in a Week 3 loss to the Patriots, and hasn’t practiced in two weeks due to the injury.

Suck it up, buttercup!

• Options
    RickRudeRickRude Registered User regular
    The New York Jets are of the opinion they can win.
    Two doctors have told Jets offensive lineman Kelechi Osemele that he needs surgery to repair a torn labrum in his shoulder, Osemele says. But the Jets believe the 30-year-old left guard can play through the injury and postpone surgery until the end of the season, and are reportedly planning to fine or suspend Osemele for conduct detrimental to the team if he doesn’t practice this weekend. Osemele last played in a Week 3 loss to the Patriots, and hasn’t practiced in two weeks due to the injury.

Suck it up, buttercup!

Would the nflpaa have a case here?

• Options
    GyralGyral Registered User regular
    The NFLPA's play is to probably let the Jets fine him and then file a grievance with the head office. When the league sides with the Jets, put them on blast by taking them to court and rubbing the league's face in it in the press.

25t9pjnmqicf.jpg
  • Options
    SixSix Caches Tweets in the mainframe cyberhex Registered User regular
    I was at Cowboys-Jets last weekend and watching all the sad Cowboys fans was very enjoyable.

I have some very close friends who are Cowboys fans but they’re also insufferable.

can you feel the struggle within?
  • Options
    SixSix Caches Tweets in the mainframe cyberhex Registered User regular
    edited October 2019
    I’m kind of confident about Seahawks-Ravens, which means it will be a shit show where the Ravens get right and go nuts.

I’ve got Lamar, Andres, and Tucker on my fantasy team, which sucks for me this week, too.

Six on
    can you feel the struggle within?
  • Options
    Mariota was benched. The Tannehill Era begins!

• Options
    SeñorAmorSeñorAmor !!! Registered User regular

That’s not true
    -Thunder Pelvis

Just a bunch of noise that's a warning something bad is about to happen? :wink:

• Options
    BlackDragon480BlackDragon480 Bluster Kerfuffle Master of Windy ImportRegistered User regular

That’s not true
    -Thunder Pelvis

https://youtu.be/saXrmsAtYEA

No matter where you go...there you are.
    ~ Buckaroo Banzai
  • Options
    Final Map Check

Apparently only El Paso made a switch. From Arizona/NYG to LAR/Atlanta. Possibly a lateral move.

• Options
    And now in off-field news about Antonio Brown and his case to recoup some of his guaranteed money...
    Antonio Brown's grievance to recoup some his $30 million in guaranteed money took a hit in discovery when the @Raiders submitted multiple text messages from Brown to owner Mark Davis, asking for his release, per sources. The Raiders obliged Sept. 7.
    Oops.

25t9pjnmqicf.jpg
  • Options
    MarathonMarathon Registered User regular
    I think Brown still has a good chance to get a lot of his $9 million signing bonus from the Patriots.

• Options
    Packers' D still can't stop the run, but damn can Rodgers throw dimes.

• Options
    A Dabble Of TheloniusA Dabble Of Thelonius It has been a doozy of a dayRegistered User regular
    Another completion down the middle to a wide open reciever.

Camera cuts to sideline. Mike Pettine pulls of mask. Is Dom Capers.

vm8gvf5p7gqi.jpg
    Steam - Talon Valdez :Blizz - Talonious#1860 : Xbox Live & LoL - Talonious Monk @TaloniousMonk Hail Satan
  • Options

Don't you bring that evil on me, Ricky Bobby!

• Options
    LostNinjaLostNinja Registered User regular
    Vikings and Lions are turning into a shootout.

Also my fantasy team is getting thinned out. Dissly places on IR, Watkins our, Mahomes now out for three weeks, and now Thielen in questionable to return.

• Options
    dlinfinitidlinfiniti Registered User regular
    lol do the dolphins not want tua or something?

AAAAA!!! PLAAAYGUUU!!!!
  • Options
    Kyler Murray gifted New York a touchdown.

• Options
    ToxTox I kill threads he/himRegistered User regular
    dlinfiniti wrote: »
    lol do the dolphins not want tua or something?

Well, he's hurt, so...

Twitter! | Dilige, et quod vis fac
  • Options
    maybe fitzmagic didn't get the memo

AAAAA!!! PLAAAYGUUU!!!!
  • Options
    dlinfiniti wrote: »
    maybe fitzmagic didn't get the memo

He's playing for the backup job in Minnesota.

• Options
    GoumindongGoumindong Registered User regular
    Slurs and 49ers are playing an absolute slog of a game in the rain. 0-0. As the 9ers pass cant get going in this rain.

wbBv3fj.png
  • Options
    A Dabble Of TheloniusA Dabble Of Thelonius It has been a doozy of a dayRegistered User regular
    SeñorAmor wrote: »

Don't you bring that evil on me, Ricky Bobby!

I am so sorry

vm8gvf5p7gqi.jpg
    Steam - Talon Valdez :Blizz - Talonious#1860 : Xbox Live & LoL - Talonious Monk @TaloniousMonk Hail Satan
  • Options
    49ers win 6-0 in the rain. Finish game with a sack and slip and slide

wbBv3fj.png
  • Options
    Goumindong wrote: »

I thought they kicked a 3rd FG?

• Options
    finally aaron rodgers performs like hes supposed to

AAAAA!!! PLAAAYGUUU!!!!
  • Options
    man buffalo really made miami earn that L

AAAAA!!! PLAAAYGUUU!!!!
  • Options
    Tox wrote: »

Youre right they did. Despite being a slog it was fun to watch. Field was probably an inch of water on top of the mud

wbBv3fj.png
  • Options
    Yeah Niners/Washington was a slog. But it also may be the shortest game I've ever seen played.

25t9pjnmqicf.jpg
  • Options

Youre right they did. Despite being a slog it was fun to watch. Field was probably an inch of water on top of the mud

They sacked Keenum on the last play then proceeded to dive and slide across the field like a giant slip'n'slide

• Options

They sacked Keenum on the last play then proceeded to dive and slide across the field like a giant slip'n'slide

Every year Madden ships with all kinds of fun bugs.

• Options
    quovadis13quovadis13 Registered User regular
    Gyral wrote: »
    And now in off-field news about Antonio Brown and his case to recoup some of his guaranteed money...
    Antonio Brown's grievance to recoup some his $30 million in guaranteed money took a hit in discovery when the @Raiders submitted multiple text messages from Brown to owner Mark Davis, asking for his release, per sources. The Raiders obliged Sept. 7.
    Oops.

If it’s “guaranteed” then him asking to leave is irrelevant. Obviously the NFL defines “guaranteed” in a way that doesn’t actually mean “guaranteed” and they should probably stop referring to it as “guaranteed”

• Options
    MadpoetMadpoet Registered User regular
    I'm good with guaranteeing against injury or cut, but not the player quitting or acting out. In the case of what the Pats might owe him, it was specifically mentioned in the contract that he doesn't get his money if there is an existing situation that would make the team look bad.

• Options
    Bears just ran a kickoff for a TD. And again, the spider-cam will become omnipresent for kickoffs.