As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

GT Secret Santa Thread: Proxy slumbers once more...

• MNC DoverMNC Dover Full-time Voice Actor Kirkland, WARegistered User regular
    edited October 2019
    Looks like my threats of giftbombing worked! 'Tis the season to threaten PA folks!

Let this be a warning to those thinking they'll bow our this year. I'm watching....

MNC Dover on
    Need a voice actor? Hire me at bengrayVO.com
    Legends of Runeterra: MNCdover #moc
    Switch ID: MNC Dover SW-1154-3107-1051
    Steam ID
    Twitch Page
  • cooljammer00cooljammer00 Hey Small Christmas-Man!Registered User regular
    Everyone who wants to quit, do it now. He can't get us all!

steam_sig.png

3DS Friend Code: 2165-6448-8348 www.Twitch.TV/cooljammer00
    Battle.Net: JohnDarc#1203 Origin/UPlay: CoolJammer00
    Everyone who wants to quit, do it now. He can't get us all!

Wanna bet?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bdr9n23x0_Y

Steam ID
    Twitch Page
  • Proxy the ElfProxy the Elf Registered User regular
    Perfectly Santa, as all things should be.

HAPPY CHRISTMAS!!
    Spreading Christmas cheer across the forums since 2009!
  • theoriginalztheoriginalz PhillyRegistered User regular
    Can’t wait! :):):)

Trade pins with me! Pinny LanyardjlB4Ded.png
  • ElvenshaeElvenshae Registered User regular

We've missed you, Proxy!

• Stabbity StyleStabbity Style He/Him | Warning: Mothership Reporting Kennewick, WARegistered User regular
    Elvenshae wrote: »

We've missed you, Proxy!

It's gonna be Proxy's 10th year :D

Stabbity_Style.png
  • davidsdurionsdavidsdurions Your Trusty Meatshield Panhandle NebraskaRegistered User regular
    I’ll get my sign up PM sent tomorrow. I haven’t left my bubble of browsing the forum outside my bookmarks in forever that I only just now noticed this thread is up.

Happy holidays monsters!

• anoffdayanoffday To be changed whenever Anoffday gets around to it. Registered User regular
    edited October 2019
    Finally signed up. Been super busy, but look forward to this every year! Let's goooo.

We've missed you, Proxy!

My 10th year as well. Cant believe it. Where does time go?

Found the thread from my first year doing it if anyone wants to stroll down memory lane.

https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/103598/g-amp-t-secret-santa-2009-this-is-the-best-secret-santa-in-the-universe-srsly/p1

anoffday on
    Steam: offday
  • StericaSterica Yes Registered User, Moderator mod
    This was my fifteenth year.

And hey, I think it’s my tenth Secret Santa!

YL9WnCY.png
  • see317see317 Registered User regular
    anoffday wrote: »
    Finally signed up. Been super busy, but look forward to this every year! Let's goooo.

We've missed you, Proxy!

My 10th year as well. Cant believe it. Where does time go?

Found the thread from my first year doing it if anyone wants to stroll down memory lane.

https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/103598/g-amp-t-secret-santa-2009-this-is-the-best-secret-santa-in-the-universe-srsly/p1

Ah, the days when Secret Santa attracted nearly 200 santas.
    Must have been a logistical nightmare.

• urahonkyurahonky Registered User regular
    I think a lot of people miss the announcement too for some reason. Even though it's pinned.

But yeah 22 people this year and 100 that year... That's insane!

• ArcSynArcSyn Registered User regular
    edited October 2019
    urahonky wrote: »
    I think a lot of people miss the announcement too for some reason. Even though it's pinned.

Once bookmarked threads were possible you don't go to the sub forum as much.

Edit: Oh man, all those names I recognize and don't see anymore.
    I hope they're all doing well.

ArcSyn on
    4dm3dwuxq302.png
  • Jam WarriorJam Warrior Registered User regular
    Going to sit out this year for the first in a long time. Too much real life going on to give it the effort it properly deserves. The thought of adding stalking out presents for someone to my to-do list gives me stress just thinking about it. I'll be back...

MhCw7nZ.gif
  • RadiationRadiation Registered User regular
    ArcSyn wrote: »

You can @ them!

PSN: jfrofl
  • ElinElin Registered User regular
    12 years here, not that many Secret Santas as I spent many much time lurking SE++ (too afraid to join it) and posting in Help and Advice. Not sure why I didn't wander to these parts but here we are now.

Switch SW-5832-5050-0149
    PSN Hypacia
    Xbox HypaciaMinnow
    Discord Hypacia#0391
    Radiation wrote: »

You can @ them!

Yeah, but some haven't logged in for a few years.

4dm3dwuxq302.png

You can @ them!

To be fair, they won't notice the notification if they're not here to see it.

• lwt1973lwt1973 King of Thieves SyndicationRegistered User regular
    see317 wrote: »

You can @ them!

To be fair, they won't notice the notification if they're not here to see it.

If you @ them they should get a notification in their email if it is turned on.

"He's sulking in his tent like Achilles! It's the Iliad?...from Homer?! READ A BOOK!!" -Handy
  • KendrikKendrik Lewisville, TXRegistered User regular
    Thank goodness I didn't miss the deadline!

steam_sig.png
    For your own Steam Signature visit https://alabasterslim.com/steam-signatures/
    Guild Wars 2: Kendrik.5984
  • shadowaneshadowane Registered User regular
    Decided to sign up again this year. Not sure how many years I've been doing it, but it's a few.

• initiatefailureinitiatefailure Registered User regular
    I remember the first time I did this in college and that just reminded me how long it's been since I was in college so thanks santa depression

• JaysonFourJaysonFour Classy Monster Kitteh Registered User regular
    Yeah, I'm in this too. I figure it's the perfect season to launch more gifts.

steam_sig.png
    I can has cheezburger, yes?
  • AntoshkaAntoshka Miauen Oil Change LazarusRegistered User regular
    Well, I'm not able to participate as much in ye olde Steam shenanigans (curse ye, Regions!), But I can still Santa, so at least I have that

n57PM0C.jpg
  • davidsdurionsdavidsdurions Your Trusty Meatshield Panhandle NebraskaRegistered User regular
    Finally did get my sign up message sent in.

• The_SpaniardThe_Spaniard It's never lupines Irvine, CaliforniaRegistered User regular
    I've been monstrously busy the last week or so with planning and doing Blizzcon for work, having my partner move in during Blizzcon, and someone crashing with us at the same time. Still dealing with everything and trying to get settled. I want to participate, but I just need some time to figure things out. So if I haven't signed up in the next couple days, please give me a poke so that I can force myself to carve out some time and do it.

Playstation/Origin/GoG: Span_Wolf Xbox/uPlay/Bnet: SpanWolf Nintendo: Span_Wolf SW-7097-4917-9392 Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Span_Wolf/
  • cardboard delusionscardboard delusions USAgent PSN: USAgent31Registered User regular
    Ah, damn I wish I could participate but I love so much reading of tidings and joy. Next year I'll be better with the budget, this year we had too many unexpected expenses come up :bigfrown:

• QuicalQuical Registered User regular
    I'm back on the forums and back on the secret Santa train. Let's go!

NNID: Quical
    STEAM: Quical
    Check out my youtube channel, maybe subscribe?: NerdAndOrGeek
  • FiggyFiggy Fighter of the night man Champion of the sunRegistered User regular
    After taking a couple years off, I'm back in!

XBL : Figment3 · SteamID : Figment
  • Stabbity StyleStabbity Style He/Him | Warning: Mothership Reporting Kennewick, WARegistered User regular
    I've been monstrously busy the last week or so with planning and doing Blizzcon for work, having my partner move in during Blizzcon, and someone crashing with us at the same time. Still dealing with everything and trying to get settled. I want to participate, but I just need some time to figure things out. So if I haven't signed up in the next couple days, please give me a poke so that I can force myself to carve out some time and do it.

@The_Spaniard closing tomorrow, get your butt in here.

Stabbity_Style.png
  • QuestorQuestor PAX Aus Tabletop [E] Melbourne, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    Reminds me I haven't signed up yet....

steam_sig.png
  • ArcticLancerArcticLancer Best served chilled. Registered User regular
    Yeah, sorry, I had a heck of a busy time before going on vacation for 10 days, and it's not been great since getting back either. I'll definitely send something in tomorrow morning (not sure if the intention was to keep it open all day or wrap it tonight, but I figure stating that I'm still aware of this and will commit to tomorrow works either way) if it's not a problem to wait that long.

• The_SpaniardThe_Spaniard It's never lupines Irvine, CaliforniaRegistered User regular

@The_Spaniard closing tomorrow, get your butt in here.

My butt is all up in here. Signed up.

Playstation/Origin/GoG: Span_Wolf Xbox/uPlay/Bnet: SpanWolf Nintendo: Span_Wolf SW-7097-4917-9392 Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Span_Wolf/
  • QuestorQuestor PAX Aus Tabletop [E] Melbourne, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    And I am so in that I have become like Jeff Bridges in Tron

steam_sig.png
  • ArcticLancerArcticLancer Best served chilled. Registered User regular
    It is done.
    Also, FWIW I have zero problems receiving puzzles and torment~

• ElinElin Registered User regular
    It is done.

Oh gods, please no puzzles and/or torment. My brain supplies that shit in spades already.

Switch SW-5832-5050-0149
    PSN Hypacia
    Xbox HypaciaMinnow
    Discord Hypacia#0391
    Questor wrote: »

https://youtu.be/S5S6s5dZXNM

I’m so disappointed we won’t be getting more TRON stuff. The second movie was alright and the animated show was great.

Steam ID
    Twitch Page
  • initiatefailureinitiatefailure Registered User regular
    It is done.

Unfortunately I have many problems making puzzles. The best I've done was taking someone's steam screenshot of a complex spacechem solution and cutting it up into a literal puzzle with codes on the back and I still messed up one of the codes

MNC Dover wrote: »
    Questor wrote: »

https://youtu.be/S5S6s5dZXNM

I’m so disappointed we won’t be getting more TRON stuff. The second movie was alright and the animated show was great.

It was the best two hour long Daft Punk music video I've ever seen.

Still one of my favorite albums to listen to.

Also, I like puzzles, but I'm only so - so at solving them. Unless they're physical puzzles. I think I'm pretty good at those. The Hanayama I got one year was great.

4dm3dwuxq302.png