As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

A [Phalla] draws near! Day 8▶Boing!

1151617181921»

• Options
    LocusLocus Trust Me The seaRegistered User regular
    @38thDoe

Thanks for posting your host notes. I always find it interesting to see what the host intended to do, and how they went about achieving their goals.

I noticed in the past two games you've included a +1 vote mechanic. From a host perspective, how do you feel that mechanic is working? Or did you include it as just a sort of a "bonus" for whoever has the crown?

• Options
    38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    I am a pretty big fan of village or neutral +1 votes as an ability. It has nice flavor, can be used skillfully, but it is not a high impact power in most games.
    It is much stronger in the hands of the mafia who save eachother and set up ties with it.

Additionally its nice because its a positive power vs a role block or a -1 vote.

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀