As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Destiny 2] Armor 2.0: Stats All, Folks! Shadowkeep Drops Oct. 1

19495969798100»

• Options
    VagabondVagabond Sans Gravitas Glimmer Mafia DonRegistered User regular
    edited October 2019
    Winter Wolf also has a nice report

EDIT: Ruh roh, paging @GMaster7

Vagabond on
    vq2TEKC.png
    XBL: Sans Gravitas, Steam, Destiny, Twitch
    Destiny Raid Groups: Team NATBurn, Team Fourth Meal (Disbanded)
  • Options
    CptHamiltonCptHamilton Registered User regular
    Ghost Story or whatever it was called last time around was a pretty nice AR. I'd still be using it if I didn't have my trusty ol' Age Old Bond for my AR needs.

This year's stuff looks a lot cooler than last year's. Those armor skins are sweet.

Bat Ghost is cute but it's got nothing on Cat Ghost.

PSN,Steam,Live | CptHamiltonian
  • Options
    AuburnTigerAuburnTiger Registered User regular
    For real though I have the Masterworked Braytech Winter Wolf equipped on my Hunter right now; it's the one gun I've consistently infused. Just feels real comfortable.

XBL: Flex MythoMass
  • Options
    ShamusShamus Registered User regular
    Been attempting to solo Chasm of Secrets all day. I’m so close to beating Savathun’s Song I can taste it.

• Options
    CatalaseCatalase Registered User regular
    Damn I a going to be completely out of dust buying even a couple of those things. Tombstone emote gonna get some use though

"Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination."
  • Options
    So do I need to play Gambit Prime first before it lets me play Reckoning? I have played neither.

• Options
    So do I need to play Gambit Prime first before it lets me play Reckoning? I have played neither.

Used to. Don't know if it still does. They share a loop though; the currency used to earn loot in Reckoning is earned (primarily) from Prime, and the armor you earn in Reckoning is useful (primarily) in Prime.

vq2TEKC.png
  • Options
    ronzoronzo Registered User regular

Part of the quest chain for reckoning is Synthesizing motes from gambit synths-Reaper, Collector, Invader and Sentry- that you get from playing gambit prime

• Options
    OwenashiOwenashi Registered User regular
    Me during lunch break: Hmm, let's see what's been going on since this morning. Oh, hey, Halloween event in Destiny 2. What's being...
    Bungie.net wrote:
    Back by popular demand, Candy makes its sweet return as a reward to be spent towards Mystery Grab Bags and the Braytech Werewolf Legendary Auto Rifle.

Me: ...
    Bungie.net wrote:
    the Braytech Werewolf Legendary Auto Rifle

Me: ...
    Bungie.net wrote:
    kC8OqbB.jpg

Me: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=be6I7_TVUgw

• Options
    ShamusShamus Registered User regular
    I decided to use Oathkeeper today with my favorite bow (Subtle Calamity w/ Dragonfly & Explosive Head). Haven’t solo’d the dungeon yet but seeing how much work it was doing, I Masterworked it. Then I took it into the Crucible..

I’m in love.

• Options
    Wraith260Wraith260 Happiest Goomba! Registered User regular
    ok, got my scout rifle kills done. bit of luck in the last few matches has seen me jump to 1102/2100 glory needed and a bit of digging has shown me why my 'kills/medals' progress has been so slow for the most part. as it currently stands, i think i'm on pace to get Randy's Throwing Knife before the season closes out. hopefully.

for anyone else finding the 'kills/medals' requirement a massive slog, the posts i found on Bungie.net and Reddit suggest that it only counts weapon kill medals*. certainly that tracks with what i was seeing with my own progress only counting my kills and not the various medals i knew i was getting per match. so i decided i'd chase 'Cold Fusion' medals, getting 2 kills with a Fusion Rifle in a single life. 2 of these in a match say my progress jump 400 points on top of the 20-odd kills i got. for anyone who isn't a fan of fusions rifles** just check the weapons tab in the medals section of the Crucible triumph section and it'll show you the requirements for other weapons. chasing those should see progress pick up a bit, with a bit of luck at least.

*this doesn't quite track with my score jumping the first half of last week. i thought maybe IB medals were contributing but my gains slowed again the back half of the week so i can't say for certain.
    **i'm not personally a fan of them, especially in Crucible, but it seemed like the easiest one to chase to me.

• Options
    My reward for a Platinum run of Ordeal is . . . an enhancement core? The same thing I can get from a Gunsmith bounty? Cool . . .

• Options
    Wraith260Wraith260 Happiest Goomba! Registered User regular
    My reward for a Platinum run of Ordeal is . . . an enhancement core? The same thing I can get from a Gunsmith bounty? Cool . . .

it is still rng, the platinum just ups your chances of the better rewards.

• Options

Hey, hey! You also get 2 Mod Components from the bounty :cool:

vq2TEKC.png
  • Options
    Local H JayLocal H Jay Registered User regular
    Taking Leviathan's Breath into Mayhem to shut down fools... does put a smile on my face
    https://youtu.be/yDGS6181amU

I also recorded a clip of me nailing a Blade Barrage in the face with a Shadowshot, he just keeps trucking and kills me, no suppression on hit. Same guy then proceeds to blade barrage me in the spawn... Two more times, back to back. I'm not sure why the game spawned me there. Maybe in a past life I did something terrible, like piss on a toilet seat and not clean it up, and this is my justice being doled out. But it happened, and I hate this game for making me witness that.

https://youtu.be/6GWFkzjFybc

• Options
    surrealitychecksurrealitycheck lonely, but not unloved dreaming of faulty keys and latchesRegistered User regular
    edited October 2019
    tfw the chemical brothers are about to play u a block rockin beat so u overcommit because u cant back off before the drop and get murdered after missing an easy kill and ur like... chemical bros... how could u betray me... i was even using the chemical bows...

https://youtu.be/Zo9d_scsJ2Q

but in the end i betrayed myself... 3pfrbxski70w.png

surrealitycheck on
    obF2Wuw.png
  • Options
    OwenashiOwenashi Registered User regular
    Ah, finally got the 2.0 version of my EP-armor for my Titan. Now I just gotta finish Curse Of Osiris on my Warlock to start things all over with her. At least I've stockpiled enough Mars-materials to hopefully score pieces of the Braytech Warlock armor from the vendor-Emblems. Both Mars sets look pretty nice.

p8Ljxq3.pngA4e5NgW.png

• Options
    Zoku GojiraZoku Gojira Monster IslandRegistered User regular
    Sweet, after completing the flashpoint on Earth, I now have a good roll of Hawthorne’s Field-Forget Shotgun and Bad Reputation, both masterwork. So I’m no longer bemoaning a lack of good primaries in my collection. Though I’ll still bring an energy pulse rifle along for putting in work at range. I’m making slow progress on light level, so I’ll look into some more challenging content this weekend. Maybe some clan efforts, if people are on.

"Because things are the way they are, things will not stay the way they are." - Bertolt Brecht
  • Options
    GMaster7GMaster7 Goggles Paesano Registered User regular
    edited October 2019
    Vagabond wrote: »
    Winter Wolf also has a nice report

EDIT: Ruh roh, paging @GMaster7

I gotchu bb, one sec. Was too busy playing Destiny 2.

NEW THREAD!

GMaster7 on
    PSN: SKI2000G | Steam: GMaster7 | Battle.net: GMaster7#1842 | Twitch: twitch.tv/SKI2000G