As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

QUILTBAG: It’s Pride Time

• Options
    SeidkonaSeidkona Had an upgrade Registered User regular
    This morning, in the early hours of Samhain, my girlfriend reciprocated saying she loved me.

When I was there last weekend when she was sleeping, I thought, I whispered that I loved her.

This morning she said to me "I heard what you said. I love you too."

Mostly just huntin' monsters.
    XBL:Phenyhelm - 3DS:Phenyhelm
  • Options
    Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMA Baton Rouge, LARegistered User regular
    Seidkona wrote: »
    This morning, in the early hours of Samhain, my girlfriend reciprocated saying she loved me.

When I was there last weekend when she was sleeping, I thought, I whispered that I loved her.

This is really cute and really really good!
    Congrats!

• Options
    Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMA Baton Rouge, LARegistered User regular
    Also today I'm Miss Frizzle. Well, I am every day in some way or another.

Anywho!

• Options
    mori1972mori1972 FF14: Rhotfyr Thosinmharsyn (Y)UKRegistered User regular
    Seidkona wrote: »

Also, best TotP EVER!

It's all saltwater these days:
    Ocean, tears and heartbreak soup
    Half alive in a whitecap foam
    Half in love with a white half moon
  • Options
    I am a big pile of goo, y'all

• Options
    initiatefailureinitiatefailure Registered User regular
    Wholesome content

• Options
    Brovid HasselsmofBrovid Hasselsmof [Growling historic on the fury road] Registered User regular
    My voice is kind of a mess right now. Super hoarse and croaky all the time, and I have this whole section of range that has just disappeared. I can still go squeaky high, but between that and 'regular' is dead space and if I try to speak there it's like I've lost my voice, nothing comes out.

So that's all weird. Hopefully it sorts itself out.

In other news, 9 months after fully adopting a new name I have reached a point where I don't feel weird when someone calls me by it.

• Options
    MsAnthropyMsAnthropy The Lady of Pain Breaks the Rhythm, Breaks the Rhythm, Breaks the Rhythm The City of FlowersRegistered User regular
    edited November 2019
    Happy Hellaween fellow queerdos.
    u03wrp8sndda.jpeg

Edit: ...and a second one taken by my wife.
    ilh059z2ri0o.jpeg

MsAnthropy on
    Luscious Sounds Spotify Playlist

"The only real politics I knew was that if a guy liked Hitler, I’d beat the stuffing out of him and that would be it." -- Jack Kirby
  • Options
    StericaSterica Yes Registered User, Moderator mod
    I went as a witch to work and it was cool. Also handed out candy for the first time since I finally live in a place that isn’t an apartment.

It was a really fun Halloween! There’s something...powerful about wearing that witch robe.

YL9WnCY.png
  • Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    MsAnthropy wrote: »
    u03wrp8sndda.jpeg

I love the emoji movie.
    Jk I know you’re the girl from the LEGO movie.
    For real where can I buy the Chloe T-shirt?

• Options
    MsAnthropyMsAnthropy The Lady of Pain Breaks the Rhythm, Breaks the Rhythm, Breaks the Rhythm The City of FlowersRegistered User regular
    u03wrp8sndda.jpeg

I love the emoji movie.
    Jk I know you’re the girl from the LEGO movie.
    For real where can I buy the Chloe T-shirt?

There are a few shops on Etsy that make them!

"The only real politics I knew was that if a guy liked Hitler, I’d beat the stuffing out of him and that would be it." -- Jack Kirby
  • Options
    Fleur de AlysFleur de Alys Biohacker Registered User regular
    Happy Halloween :)
    cktnvgeog5fz.jpg
    Not actually a Halloween getup. Don't judge me!

Triptycho: A card-and-dice tabletop indie RPG currently in development and playtesting
  • Options
    u03wrp8sndda.jpeg

ilh059z2ri0o.jpeg

Max sure is a good photographer.

• Options
    Satanic JesusSatanic Jesus Hi, I'm Liam! with broken glassesRegistered User regular
    So, uhh, I've kinda come out to my gp and things may start rolling in the next week on my path to transitioning.

my backloggery 3DS: 0533-5338-5186 steam: porcelain_cow goodreads
  • Options
    initiatefailureinitiatefailure Registered User regular
    So it took a while but I shared the post I made here a while back with my partner and she cried, then hit me in the shoulder because "you handed me a thing to read I thought you were breaking up with me" which uh, yes that's on me, then piled on top of me for a while. One of my comments was "i didn't think it'd be that emotional" and her response kind of blew my mind of "well you're sharing this thing with a person who you don't know if they'll respond well or very bad so you probably just shielded yourself first"

• Options
    I needed anime to post.I needed anime to post. boom Registered User regular
    The Sauce wrote: »
    Happy Halloween :)
    cktnvgeog5fz.jpg
    Not actually a Halloween getup. Don't judge me!

look it may not be a costume but it's clearly the holiday you've aligned with

liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    u03wrp8sndda.jpeg

ilh059z2ri0o.jpeg

After these photos, we went to a darkwave concert. Mid-way through the band we were there to see I feel a tug on my left shoulder. I turn around to see a guy and a couple of young women in costume. They were all excited with my outfit so we had high-fives. After the set, my wife and I went to leave and end up hearing, “Bye, Chloe! We love you!” from the haze left by the smoke machine.

I used to love Halloween—I would spend three months making my costumes. I fell out of doing that something like 15-20 years ago. It was nice to have fun with it again, instead of putting on the dreary costume I used to wear everyday.

• Options
    PsykomaPsykoma Registered User regular
    So I was thinking about the past wrt my transition this morning and realized that I had missed in August, my 10 year anniversary of coming out.
    It has been a hectic decade which simultaneously passed by way too quickly and way too slowly, and the time and support on these forums have been top.

• Options
    She left the towel I used hanging there because she can't bring herself to remove it.

*Melts*

• Options
    ToxTox I kill threads he/himRegistered User regular
    Y'all wanna riot?
    8wjv6n5l27vm.jpg

Twitter! | Dilige, et quod vis fac
  • Options
    Zilla360Zilla360 21st Century. |She/Her| Trans* Woman In Aviators Firing A Bazooka. ⚛️Registered User regular
    Hey there QUILTBAG thread, I'm all dressed up for a ball:
    hlkiw40doqov.jpg
    Rate my floof? :P
    Also: Only ~2 1/2 months now until my lower surgery, barring any unforeseen problems! Yay!
    I was actually really nervous about even talking about it, until now, just in case I might jinx it. It's been a looong road for me.

• Options
    Zilla360Zilla360 21st Century. |She/Her| Trans* Woman In Aviators Firing A Bazooka. ⚛️Registered User regular
    Also today I'm Miss Frizzle. Well, I am every day in some way or another.

Anywho!

https://mobile.twitter.com/TheRoadVirus_/status/1189884243733884928?s=19
    @Erin The Red Oh my gosh Erin, you are too cute, you slay me, I are deeeed. ^_^ :D:+1: :P

• Options
    edited November 2019
    Last minute trip to get in some cuddles with my girl.

Drove to Toronto from Detroit last night. Working from the hotel while she is at a confrence. Going to a conference event as a plus one tonight.

Seidkona on
  • Options
  • Options
    mori1972mori1972 FF14: Rhotfyr Thosinmharsyn (Y)UKRegistered User regular
    I made the mistake of actually reading the...'article' feels like too validating a word for that shite...and now I am borderline incoherent with anger.

That'll teach me.

It's all saltwater these days:
    Ocean, tears and heartbreak soup
    Half alive in a whitecap foam
    Half in love with a white half moon
  • Options
    LucedesLucedes might be real Registered User regular
    "and that's why i ended up with no clothes on behind the orphanage"

yikes

• Options
    Rhesus PositiveRhesus Positive GNU Terry Pratchett Registered User regular
    I was about to say that that’s a parody article from Viz magazine, but honestly, I’m not so sure any more

[Muffled sounds of gorilla violence]
  • Options
    admanbadmanb unionize your workplace Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    The Sunday Sport is explicitly a "joke" tabloid paper. Which doesn't make this article funny or less in poor taste, but it was written for basically a trash reactionary version of The Onion.

• Options
    lonelyahavalonelyahava Call me Ahava ~~She/Her~~ Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    I've been feeling a bit odd lately. and I think i've zeroed in on it.

I really wanna kiss a lady. I miss kissing ladies.

I'm just not sure how to do what I want or anything so... I'll probably just ignore this urge.

But at least saying it out loud seems to be helping

• Options

I'm just not sure how to do what I want or anything so... I'll probably just ignore this urge.

Kissin ladies is pretty good

• Options
    DepressperadoDepressperado I just wanted to see you laughing in the pizza rainRegistered User regular
    edited November 2019
    man I would like to kiss a lady

it's been a little while tho, I hope I haven't lost my smoochin' style, with all my special moves and stuff

edit: also down to smooch a dude or someone who doesn't identify as either.

I just want to kiss somebody

Depressperado on
  • Options
    GundiGundi Serious Bismuth Registered User regular
    feels appropriate to post this
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AMptW7Ij7CI

• Options
  • Options
    DepressperadoDepressperado I just wanted to see you laughing in the pizza rainRegistered User regular
    Gundi wrote: »
    feels appropriate to post this
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AMptW7Ij7CI

This is very good.

• Options
    Brovid HasselsmofBrovid Hasselsmof [Growling historic on the fury road] Registered User regular
    Heard someone on the radio yesterday talking about "L-G-B-T-plus" issues, and asked myself "Why don't they just say 'quiltbag', it's way less of a mouthful." before remembering that this forum is the only place I've ever seen that term used.

• Options

There is hope for this world. :heartbeat: :tell_me_more:

• Options
    InfidelInfidel Heretic Registered User regular

Yeah, just acknowledging the bi helps avoid the bad feels you sometimes get.

Had a roommate that didn’t know I was bi. I was feeling very grumpy and depressed in life for a while and it just hit me one day that it was about my identity. I didn’t even tell him then, just realizing this was it made me feel ten times better. Told him later on when it felt appropriate.

Not feeling visible really can hit ya. You can bi-erasure yourself even. Recognize that and don’t let yourself feel shitty, and don’t be afraid to go out and be gay if you wanna!

OrokosPA.png
  • Options
    InfidelInfidel Heretic Registered User regular
    P.s. love ya

OrokosPA.png
  • Options
    edited November 2019
    I did order that print. She said she would be doing larger prints in the future and I'll probably get one for both me and my Girlfriend when she does.

Also have a lead on a possible job in the SF Bay area which I am excited about.

I don't want to hold too much hope for the possability of this next job but if it happens it would be really cool.

Always shoot your shot and apply for the job. Even if you don't think you are qualified

Seidkona on
  • Options
    lonelyahavalonelyahava Call me Ahava ~~She/Her~~ Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    Infidel wrote: »

Yeah, just acknowledging the bi helps avoid the bad feels you sometimes get.

Had a roommate that didn’t know I was bi. I was feeling very grumpy and depressed in life for a while and it just hit me one day that it was about my identity. I didn’t even tell him then, just realizing this was it made me feel ten times better. Told him later on when it felt appropriate.

Not feeling visible really can hit ya. You can bi-erasure yourself even. Recognize that and don’t let yourself feel shitty, and don’t be afraid to go out and be gay if you wanna!

Thanks for this.

I"m not sure we're going to be able to make it next year, things are still a bit touch and go with visas and passports. but I miss ya. and I'd love to meet your lady. and all the puppies.

P.S. the plates you bought us for the wedding are still in use. so good work on that, mate. Love you.

This discussion has been closed.