As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

What's squishy, stretchy and transforms almost anything? ITS [Love]

• ButlerButler 89 episodes or bust Registered User regular
    Tonkka wrote: »
    We tried to go to a haunted house last night, but got there a bit too early, so decided to walk down to a little bar and have a drink before heading back up to check it out. There was some concern about the fake blood she was wearing getting on my face, but it held fast. I made a joke about how I wanted blood all over my face, and she said "You will in a few weeks, just wait".

Holy.

Shit.

This gave me an idea for a six-word scary story.
    'Is this house haunted?'

'Not yet.'

• PiptheFairPiptheFair Frequently not in boats. Registered User regular
    edited November 2019
    Brolo wrote: »
    We tried to go to a haunted house last night, but got there a bit too early, so decided to walk down to a little bar and have a drink before heading back up to check it out. There was some concern about the fake blood she was wearing getting on my face, but it held fast. I made a joke about how I wanted blood all over my face, and she said "You will in a few weeks, just wait".

Holy.

Shit.

i'm actually confused as to... what that implies?

is it like... kinky cutting stuff? or just.... a threat?

roughly every 28 days women with an intact uterine wall tend to experience menses

PiptheFair on
  • DrezDrez Registered User regular

Holy.

Shit.

Switch: SW-7690-2320-9238Steam/PSN/Xbox: Drezdar
  • Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    PiptheFair wrote: »

Holy.

Shit.

roughly every 28 days women with an intact uterine wall tend to experience menses

You're 99% of the way there! Roughly once a month most human people with an intact uterine wall tend to experience menses.

Holy.

Shit.

You're 99% of the way there! Roughly once a month most human people with an intact uterine wall tend to experience menses.

That’s fair

• DrezDrez Registered User regular

Holy.

Shit.

Does it need to be roughly though?

Switch: SW-7690-2320-9238Steam/PSN/Xbox: Drezdar
  • ChicoBlueChicoBlue Registered User regular
    I had no idea that club for brainy people had so many members.

• SLyMSLyM Registered User regular
    ChicoBlue wrote: »

No, that's mensa, they're talking about a flat topped mountain.

My friend is working on a roguelike game you can play if you want to. (It has free demo)
  • PinfeldorfPinfeldorf Yeah ZestRegistered User regular
    SLyM wrote: »

No, that's a mesa. We're talking about middle-eastern appetizer platters.

• DrZiplockDrZiplock Registered User regular
    edited November 2019
    Pinfeldorf wrote: »
    SLyM wrote: »

No, that's a mesa. We're talking about middle-eastern appetizer platters.

No, that's meze. We're talking about an Argentinian footballer.

DrZiplock on
  • BroloBrolo Broseidon Lord of the BroceanRegistered User regular
    T'm very tired and stupid

please don't steal my persona

it's as close to

Holy.

Shit.

okay so "eat me out while I bleed on you"?

• MorivethMoriveth BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWNRegistered User regular
    Dinner still turned out pretty nice!

it's as close to

Holy.

Shit.

You know that scene in the shining where the elevator opens

• PinfeldorfPinfeldorf Yeah ZestRegistered User regular

it's as close to

Holy.

Shit.

You know that scene in the shining where the elevator opens

Oh man and all the Hawaiian Punch comes out?

• DidgeridooDidgeridoo Flighty Dame Registered User regular
    edited November 2019

it's as close to

Holy.

Shit.

Edit: You know what, this is getting a little blue

Didgeridoo on
  • JedocJedoc In the scuppers with the staggers and jagsRegistered User regular
    Didgeridoo wrote: »

it's as close to

Holy.

Shit.

Edit: You know what, this is getting a little blue

I hate those commercials.

GDdCWMm.jpg
  • TonkkaTonkka Some one in the club tonight Has stolen my ideas.Registered User regular
    edited November 2019
    Look, I just thought it was hilarious and never meant it to go this far. I firmly believed that the implication would be enough, but noooooo.

EDIT:On a lighter note, she called me "honey" in a text this morning, sent my heart all aflutter.

Tonkka on
    Steam: evilumpire Battle.net: T0NKKA#1588 PS4: T_0_N_N_K_A Twitter Art blog/Portfolio! Twitch?! HEY SATAN Shirts and such
  • QuantumTurkQuantumTurk Registered User regular
    edited November 2019
    ulnti0vqqyhz.jpg

QuantumTurk on
  • TonkkaTonkka Some one in the club tonight Has stolen my ideas.Registered User regular
    WAY TO MAKE IT WEIRD.

Steam: evilumpire Battle.net: T0NKKA#1588 PS4: T_0_N_N_K_A Twitter Art blog/Portfolio! Twitch?! HEY SATAN Shirts and such
  • valhalla130valhalla130 13 Dark Shield Perceives the GodsRegistered User regular
    So, having given up on love, apparently, I sort of got asked out tonight by someone 14 years younger than me. Still in her 30s though, so... and she's cute too. I gave her my number.

And then she texted me.

I'm nervous.

asxcjbppb2eo.jpg
  • BrainleechBrainleech 機知に富んだコメントはここにあります Registered User regular
    WAY TO MAKE IT WEIRD.

It's better to be weird than creepy

• WeaverWeaver Who are you? What do you want?Registered User regular
    edited November 2019
    I've been invited to Thanksgiving at rich parents house with the indoor heated pool and hot tub and Swedish sauna and master bedroom larger than my entire apartment, and I do rent in a well-off neighborhood. Also since we're both from Texas, doing up a fish fry this Sunday. Planning on going down to the docks tomorrow for fish, since you know, I live right near a working fishing port.

Weaver on
    And late night after work visit.

• Brovid HasselsmofBrovid Hasselsmof [Growling historic on the fury road] Registered User regular
    Drez wrote: »

Holy.

Shit.

Does it need to be roughly though?

It can be pretty variable, if that's what you're asking

• SolarSolar Registered User regular
    So, having given up on love, apparently, I sort of got asked out tonight by someone 14 years younger than me. Still in her 30s though, so... and she's cute too. I gave her my number.

And then she texted me.

I'm nervous.

Play it cool man

• DouglasDangerDouglasDanger PennsylvaniaRegistered User regular
    It's 25F here

Great morning to be outside

Anyone have any warm blood I could borrow

• QuantumTurkQuantumTurk Registered User regular
    WAY TO MAKE IT WEIRD.

What?I'm just talking about flossing!

• valhalla130valhalla130 13 Dark Shield Perceives the GodsRegistered User regular
    WAY TO MAKE IT WEIRD.

I'm trying. She texted me, and I texted back and then nothing. I'm trying to tell myself it was late, but I keep wondering if I said the wrong thing. I don't think so.

asxcjbppb2eo.jpg
  • BroloBrolo Broseidon Lord of the BroceanRegistered User regular
    WAY TO MAKE IT WEIRD.

I'm trying. She texted me, and I texted back and then nothing. I'm trying to tell myself it was late, but I keep wondering if I said the wrong thing. I don't think so.

texts can be sporadic

• Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    Kamiro wrote: »
    Do UK thai restaurants love puns like the American ones do (or at least in my city).

We've got Thaiphoon, Thaitanic, Thai Xing, etc

Thai Rack is the one near where I work

Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
  • SolarSolar Registered User regular
    Blades are sixth in the Premier League

Think that calls for a beer

edited November 2019
    WAY TO MAKE IT WEIRD.

texts can be sporadic

Sporadic in that I haven't had another one since last night. We'll see. If it wasn't meant to be, it wasn't meant to be. I'm not stressing it.

valhalla130 on
    asxcjbppb2eo.jpg
    Okay, well... another coworker knows her and said she texted her last night. Her mother fell down 3 flights of stairs. I don't blame her for not talking to a guy she just met.

asxcjbppb2eo.jpg
  • LiiyaLiiya Registered User regular
    I have just given directions to a lovely old eastern European lady to reassure her she is on the correct tram and then she told me that I look very nice and beautiful with my hair and outfit.

Reader, I am charmed.

• chromdomchromdom Who? Where?Registered User regular
    Also charming

• LiiyaLiiya Registered User regular
    chromdom wrote: »
    Also charming

Wink !

• JuggernutJuggernut Registered User regular
    Wait charmed as in you have recieved a magical enchantment from this little train babushka?

Cause if so luuuuucky

• I ZimbraI Zimbra Worst song, played on ugliest guitar Registered User regular
    Mojo_Jojo wrote: »
    Kamiro wrote: »
    Do UK thai restaurants love puns like the American ones do (or at least in my city).

We've got Thaiphoon, Thaitanic, Thai Xing, etc

Thai Rack is the one near where I work

Best pun restaurant name I've seen is the Vietnamese place in my hometown called Pho 99

• sarukunsarukun RIESLING OCEANRegistered User regular
    Love thread I am grumpy as hell at the political state of the world today.

I am grateful to have my girlfriend, she keeps me balanced by giving me something positive and wonderful to focus on.

• Shazkar ShadowstormShazkar Shadowstorm Registered User regular
    My date today had to raincheck and it threw me off because I was looking forward to it and feeling good about it

But
    I took myself on it
    Went on that walk in the park around sunset
    Checked out the bar we were possibly gonna go to
    Got a glass of wine
    Woulda been a pretty good date!
    Was a pretty good date actually

poo
This discussion has been closed.